It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy story about the Red Cross

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
If it wasn't for my own incredibly unexplainable experiences soon after donating blood at an upper class hospital, then I would not have considered this story, but I've had a string of them that I just cannot explain, and rather than say what they are, I'll just hope that somebody whose had odd experiences soon after donating blood can come forward before I tell my story.

educate-yourself.org...

CREEPY HOSPITAL STORIES

[Stephanie Relfe Note: The following stories were mailed to me as a hand written letter after we posted the information about reptilian bases under hospitals (see www.themarsrecords.com - Pat's Story Book 2)]

I’d like to tell you a disturbing story which I heard from the people I know or I have met.

I was living in the southern part of Sydney four years ago in a big house. One day I advertised to share the house to save some money. Nest day thee was a young Indian looking guy around 30 came to see the house and he wanted to leave he house quickly after I showed the spare room. I wanted to know what he thought about sharing the house with me and he said he liked the house but he doesn’t want to move in because of the cat.

On the way out, I simply asked him if he knew what was really going on in the world. Then he said “Are you talking about conspiracy?” When I said yes, he started to look up at the four corners of the ceiling and asked me if there is any bug here. After when I said no, I don’t think so, he started to whisper with a very serious face and said the following;

“I know everything about conspiracy, I can even write my own book or create my own websites. When my mother was alive, she used to work in the hospital and constantly saying to me, there is a secret room in the hospital and very, very, rich people go to the room to drink our blood. At that time, I’ve already knew about Illuminatees blood drinking nature, since I read The Biggest Secret by David Icke, but I was very surprised about the secret room in the hospital."

After about 6 months past, I met a guy at a political meeting and we became good friends. One day when I mentioned about a story of an Indian guy, he was not surprised about the secret room in the hospital and he gave me more information about the Red Cross. He started to say, I can believe that because, there is something very fishy going on about Red Cross, many rooms at the Red Cross center in Sydney have a special lock system and you need to have a special “security clearance” to enter each room. What are they hiding? According to this man who works at the Red Cross, there were two men who used to work there, went to Thailand and both of them had been killed. My friend thinks that both of them found the true nature of the Red Cross.

And more….

Not long after, there was a guy I used to know from my work for about 10 years came to see me for a social visit. When I mentioned about the Red Cross, he started to say the following story:

When he was working at the hospital, he met a microbiologist within the hospital. One day the microbiologist said he checked DNA of all new born babies, then he found out all the new born babies did not have a human DNA, so he contacted the government for his concerns. Soon a government official came to see him and he was told not to tell anyone about the discovery and also his life was threatened if he disclosed to anyone. He was very scared and started to change job to job and finally he disappeared and no one knows where he is or what happened to him.

Anonymous, Please.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have a creepy hospital story that is true and would like it to be published, please forward it to me. If you don't want the story to be tracked back to you, the safest way is to hand write it and snail mail. In that case, please snail mail to:

Stephanie Relfe
138 Palm Coast Pkwy NE #331
Palm Coast FL 32137

Copyright ©: Stephanie Relfe 2004

www.metatech.org
Email:[email protected]

edit on 14-2-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Now thats messed up..
..Not sure if I buy it or not..But I do look forward to watching where this thread will go..

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I knew part of this was from Icke, and I remember thinking how it couldmake sense, an organization that has free reign in almost every situation. They would make an excellent wolf in sheep's clothing. And mention of the micro-biologists reminds me of the freak run of mysterious deaths amongst micro-biologists a few years back.

Blood drinking Illuminati? Who knows man, but I personally would not doubt it, they are into rituals and such.

Peace,
spec

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Stuff like this there is no way to actually know without first hand evidence.
However, it's not impossible. It seems unlikely, but there is still a chance.

Anyhow, thanks for sharing the stories, as I enjoy reading stories like this as it is something new to wonder about.
I won't freak out or anything, but I did have fun reading it.

Hopefully there will be some posters to come forward and share even more wild stories about this subject.

I will say that the Red Cross is extremely fishy in other aspects. I have done a lot of research on them and I assure you not everything is rosy and perfect over there...

But drinking blood? That has yet to be proven.
If we had total proof of this it would change everything, I'd hope!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Well I guess the Red Cross is also Rosicrucian. Perhaps there is the link you want.

Wiki

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

The only odd experiences I've ever had after donating blood was feeling absolutely wonderful for a week and then as soon as the week was up, I absolutely felt like the life had been drained right out of me. I had that experience twice. I chalked it up to my body being fatigued from having to replace the blood, but thought it was odd that it took a whole week for me to start feeling bad, both times.

After the second time, I gave a pint of blood and after a week, my health deteriorated and I've had some pretty bad health problems ever since. I've been tested for EVERYTHING and nothing shows up. Regardless, I don't think this is a conspiracy at all. I doubt that I'll give blood again though, unless it's an emergency situation.

I've definitely had nothing happen like what you just posted. I really want to hear about your personal experiences though, so will be watching the thread.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Wow... this story reminds of the time I was a kid and the older kids would tell the younger ones to go into the bathroom and repeat this persons name 3 times and that person would appear in the mirror. In other words, it was a bunch of crap.

But seriously, it makes me think about blood drives and blood donation and how people so 'generously' donate their blood. LOL. Does anyone really know where that blood goes. I don't care if someone's drinking it, I'd be more concerned about cloning or other stuff "they" can do with your blood.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Guys remember this is the Red Cross, elements of which helped nazis escape persecution after WW2 .
Not saying the topic of this thread is true just that certain organisations may have unsavoury agendas .

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Reptilian Bases Reported Under Most Hospitals

Derp?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by BishopLord

I don't care if someone's drinking it

Really?

In the words of Pauline Hanson, "Please Explain!"

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

please share your extremely fishy red cross nugget with us, or me personally if so inclined.

i heard from a guy, while i was in the military in okinawa 1993, this same red cross blood drinking story. he was a urologist in Naha. the red cross "vampire" story has legs.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by rebeldog

I don't have a nugget like that lol.

Thanks for adding that though.

Maybe there is something to all of this after all?

I don't know but it's odd how there are multiple independent sources repeating it.

I am afraid to investigate this though, I'd have to go find the rooms first hand. And that doesn't seem like the best idea without a group of people to hide in.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Well, so far, after reading the OP and the replies, the sources all seem to be something along the lines of, "I talked to a guy who told me this other guy said that someone he knew saw something."

Shouldn't this be in Skunk Works?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I forget which SElection . . . Elizabeth Dole was the head of the Red Cross . . .

I just remember this enormous cold chill ran down my back listening to mention of her running the Red Cross.

Instantly I just knew that the Red Cross is a significant . . . tool . . . of the globalists toward evil ends.

I have never had ANY doubt about that from that moment.

And what a great strategy it is . . . they are quickly everywhere . . . carry this rosey, helpful image . . . useful in all kinds of ways toward evil ends.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
haha, I find it a very amusing story, a secret room in the hospital, you've got to be kidding me.....

And I work for the red cross, they are really nice and normal people.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Right ....

And you realize that if a baby doesn't have human DNA it doesn't resemble a baby? ...

And yeah sure there always is a secret room in every big hospital where the elite come and satisfy their vampirical pleasures...

Or maybe there is ... who knows, if someone lives near a big hospital and has the balls to look arround a bit he might find it.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Made up story is made up. C'mon. Showing a house to a complete stranger and they ask them if they are a member of the tin-foil hat brigade? Paranoid tin-foil hat wearing stranger then proceeds to recite some utter non-sense about blood drinking elitists visiting Cafe Plasma at the local hospital? Then super secret rooms and alien babies? Throw in a woman claiming to be up the duff by Bigfoot and you've got yourself an edition of Weekly World News.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
This was discussed on here before. I remember someone saying that a person got a blood transfusion and changed. They were a nice easy going, happy person and then they turned into some evil crazy! The idea was that the blood carries your DNA and also some learned environmental traits. When a person takes blood from another body they pick up some of those traits. Also that when you give blood you are giving away your own traits. I know it sounds crazy, someone had pulled up an article about it and it was super-interesting!

Also, in that thread I had mentioned, that in my area they are always collecting blood on strange days, like solstices, eqinoxes, obscure Jewish holidays, 4/20. It's quite wierd. I really believe there is a massive conspiracy surrounding the red cross. Take a look at their board of directors. Its like an evil, corporatist, satanist birthday party or something! lol. Also, the red cross logo itself has strong connotations towards templar, rosecrucian etc.. I don't give blood, at first it was becasue I wasn't allowed, I had lived in the UK during the mad cow scare so they wouldn't accept it. Now I just don't give it because I don't want some lunatic walking around with my life blood in their body.....or even worse, the Queen and all her minions bathing in my blood, sucking down "bloody marys"!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Hahaha, you guys are even more retarded than I could imagine, do you really believe your own words??? I mean C'mon those reply's on the redcross and the hospitals are really really idiotic.

You guyss play to much videogames and watch to many movies hahaha

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by mutantgenius
This was discussed on here before. I remember someone saying that a person got a blood transfusion and changed. They were a nice easy going, happy person and then they turned into some evil crazy! The idea was that the blood carries your DNA and also some learned environmental traits. When a person takes blood from another body they pick up some of those traits. Also that when you give blood you are giving away your own traits. I know it sounds crazy, someone had pulled up an article about it and it was super-interesting!

Also, in that thread I had mentioned, that in my area they are always collecting blood on strange days, like solstices, eqinoxes, obscure Jewish holidays, 4/20. It's quite wierd. I really believe there is a massive conspiracy surrounding the red cross. Take a look at their board of directors. Its like an evil, corporatist, satanist birthday party or something! lol. Also, the red cross logo itself has strong connotations towards templar, rosecrucian etc.. I don't give blood, at first it was becasue I wasn't allowed, I had lived in the UK during the mad cow scare so they wouldn't accept it. Now I just don't give it because I don't want some lunatic walking around with my life blood in their body.....or even worse, the Queen and all her minions bathing in my blood, sucking down "bloody marys"!

And again, the Jews are suspicious, really original...........

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join