It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you do not know the truth about reality and God and you are wanting to know, then this thread is

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Scientists say that the universe always existed and that it expanded to create the galaxies and planets through something called the big bang. The Big Bang Theory says that everything was light and it expanded creating space and time itself - the entire universe. That means that each and every one of you, everything in existence is really a part of the light. Light is energy and energy is mass (E=MC2). Energy is everything and everything is all connected in this entanglement of energy. I call this energy "God" or "Spirit" since it created the universe, is unconditional love, and runs through everything. All energy has frequency which vibrate high or low. The natural frequency is high. The high frequency is equivalent to the emotions of love, appreciation, freedom, and bliss but for simplicity's sake, we will call this frequency "contentment". The low frequency is the exact opposite which is hate, fear, criticism, despair, and desperation. We will call this "discontentment".
The plants and animals of Earth are living closer to contentment because they have no language to criticize each other, and while they have memories, they are mostly thinking of the present moment so most likely they aren't holding on to grudges like humans do to each other. There are times when the animals get knocked out of alignment because they experience something that they do not want, but they usually get back to contentment rather easily. The main focus is not to get to and stay in "contentment", it's the joy of the journey to get back into contentment from when you're out of it.
You can get into the frequency of contentment by focusing on what is wanted and being happy and appreciating others, but as for the people that you do not like, it's better to not focus on them because when you aren't appreciating, you knock yourself out of contentment. The ideal way of living, is to be in this world and life will cause you to experience things which you do and do not like, and from there you can construct your preferences and focus on those instead.
The world doesn't have to be saved nor does any one message have to be delivered to the world. You are born knowing that it is good when you are happy and that it is bad when you are not. Everyone is coming into and leaving contentment on a daily basis. The one thing that isn't natural though, is longing over and exaggerating the "discontentment" in your life for long periods of time. All in all, everything is ok, because even if you stay longing over the discontentment until the day you die, your moment of death will be your reunification with the contentment and fullness that is really you.
It is good to feel your emotions more so that you can know where you are and you can be aware of coming back to contentment. True joy is being in touch to who you really are. Yes, you can have money, or a lover, or whatever, but there is only one real reason why you want it and that is because you think that it'll make you feel better in having it. Get into contentment and then go on your lunch break, get into contentment and then go to work.
Everything is good. There is no evil. You either act from the frequency of being who you really are, or you act from a frequency of not being who you really are, and that is what most call "evil" today. If you know your strength, there's no need to control or bully others. If you know your intellect, there's no need to prove anything to anyone. If you know your worth, there is no need for the approval of others. In the frequency of being who you really are, you are a lover and an appreciator and you know your freedom regardless of what small group may think they have control over you. When you know your freedom, and when you begin to understand that your experience will change dramatically when you are in contentment (through the observer effect and uncertainty principle), what anyone is doing in the background becomes irrelevant. Since you will be tuned into to the natural flow of the natural frequency of energy.

NOTE: Quantum physics says that there are no such things as coincidences because when you observe you effect the reality (as demonstrated in the Double Slit Experiment). If you opened this thread, then you were obviously drawn here because of your frequency at the time (regardless of your reaction to this information). I gave this thread this specific title because I wanted to call forth certain people to read this. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed.
edit on 14-2-2011 by arpgme because: E=MC2 is actually energy=mass, I had to change that

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Nice, very well put together. If we could all think like this the world would benefit immensely. Star and Flag.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
Scientists say that the universe always existed

No, they don't.

The Big Bang Theory says that everything was light

No, it doesn't.

All energy has frequency which vibrate high or low. The natural frequency is high.

What do you mean, "natural frequency"? What, precisely, is this frequency?

The high frequency is equivalent to the emotions of love, appreciation, freedom, and bliss but for simplicity's sake, we will call this frequency "contentment". The low frequency is the exact opposite which is hate, fear, criticism, despair, and desperation. We will call this "discontentment".

Emotions are chemical reactions in the brain, not radio waves.

The plants and animals of Earth are living closer to contentment because they have no language to criticize each other, and while they have memories, they are mostly thinking of the present moment so most likely they aren't holding on to grudges like humans do to each other.

Non sequitur, bare assertion. Many animals have very good memories and remember the past very well.

Besides that, nature isn't all that friendly. It's literally a jungle out there. I doubt there's much love, appreciation, freedom, or bliss in a tiger's life.

You can get into the frequency of contentment by focusing on what is wanted and being happy and appreciating others

So you can change the frequency of electromagnetic waves by wishing?

NOTE: Quantum physics says that there are no such things as coincidences because when you observe you effect the reality (as demonstrated in the Double Slit Experiment).

Actually, quantum mechanics says the exact opposite. QM is fundamentally acausal.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

...The natural frequency is high....love, appreciation, freedom, and bliss. The low frequency is the exact opposite which is hate, fear, criticism, despair, and desperation.

i would think that nature, objectively, operates at ALL frequencies without the need to qualify the wavelengths. it is only as self-awareness arose in an animal species that notions of "happy" and "sad" arose.

and about that animal bit. animals are content?! no, no. i think they live their daily lives in direct contact with FEAR. animals fight for everything that they have. more animal planet, less disney.

i like the overall tone of your post, but there are some finer points that you are missing out on.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgidkp

...The natural frequency is high....love, appreciation, freedom, and bliss. The low frequency is the exact opposite which is hate, fear, criticism, despair, and desperation.

i would think that nature, objectively, operates at ALL frequencies without the need to qualify the wavelengths. it is only as self-awareness arose in an animal species that notions of "happy" and "sad" arose.

and about that animal bit. animals are content?! no, no. i think they live their daily lives in direct contact with FEAR. animals fight for everything that they have. more animal planet, less disney.

i like the overall tone of your post, but there are some finer points that you are missing out on.

Animals are more content than humans most of the time. They don't need to pay rent or worry about their phone bill and they don't long after a death as long as a human. They go to and fro contentment like everything else but they know how to bounce back easier.

This frequency is expressed as emotion. It materializes by creating chemicals in your brain and spreading through your body so that you can feel the emotion. The emotion is more materialized but the frequency is more abstract. Just like thoughts are more abstract than words (although the frequency is more abstract than thought or emotion).

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

We have no way of knowing whether animals are "content" or not, so I would suggest that you don't claim that. Perhaps some pets may be content (although contentment is likely a foreign concept to them), like a dog laying around the house. Go somewhere else though, like Africa, and animals fight tooth and nail for every moment of life. I highly doubt they could be considered "content."

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
After 58 yrs. I still don't know why people worry....It does you absolutely no good what so ever and just makes life miserable...A thought is NOTHING at all. Don't think about it, nor give it energy and it will flee.....

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Golden Boy

Scientists say that the universe always existed

No, they don't.

Well the ones that know do...

The Big Bang Theory says that everything was light

No, it doesn't.

More specifically energy but energy is light...

All energy has frequency which vibrate high or low. The natural frequency is high.

What do you mean, "natural frequency"? What, precisely, is this frequency?

the energy of everything has frequency...

The high frequency is equivalent to the emotions of love, appreciation, freedom, and bliss but for simplicity's sake, we will call this frequency "contentment". The low frequency is the exact opposite which is hate, fear, criticism, despair, and desperation. We will call this "discontentment".

Emotions are chemical reactions in the brain, not radio waves.

The frequency is materialized through chemicals in the brain, remember this is all on a small level and chemicals are materialized on a high level, just like words are materialized from thoughts

The plants and animals of Earth are living closer to contentment because they have no language to criticize each other, and while they have memories, they are mostly thinking of the present moment so most likely they aren't holding on to grudges like humans do to each other.

Non sequitur, bare assertion. Many animals have very good memories and remember the past very well.

Yes, some do have good memories, but they do not long in the past as much as humans. You will not see animals crying over a death as long as humans for example.

Besides that, nature isn't all that friendly. It's literally a jungle out there. I doubt there's much love, appreciation, freedom, or bliss in a tiger's life.

The tiger is filled with joy when it sees its prey because it wants to eat. It feels the pleasure of sleeping when tired. The energy is materialized where most beings are focused (the brain).

You can get into the frequency of contentment by focusing on what is wanted and being happy and appreciating others

So you can change the frequency of electromagnetic waves by wishing?

You are really changing yourself in reality. You are the energy (waves/frequency), you are just a higher expression of it, just like organisms are a higher expression of cells.

NOTE: Quantum physics says that there are no such things as coincidences because when you observe you effect the reality (as demonstrated in the Double Slit Experiment).

Actually, quantum mechanics says the exact opposite. QM is fundamentally acausal.

Take a look into the Double Split Experiment, The Observer Effect, and The Uncertainty principle

Thanks for bringing more focus into this thread because it helps as a way to tell others more who would like to know.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
So the truth and reality is someone's opinion, very well, my truth and reality differs from yours.
2nd line.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
What are the frequencies?

Also, all energy isn't light, if we're talking about the same visible spectrum that most people refer to as "light".

Frequencies "manifesting" as chemicals in the brain?

Explain more please.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Golden Boy

yikes

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by warbird03
reply to post by arpgme

We have no way of knowing whether animals are "content" or not, so I would suggest that you don't claim that. Perhaps some pets may be content (although contentment is likely a foreign concept to them), like a dog laying around the house. Go somewhere else though, like Africa, and animals fight tooth and nail for every moment of life. I highly doubt they could be considered "content."

If dogs could talk, they'd be like "So...you gonna finish that sandwich? Yeah, so I was thinking about maybe getting something to eat. You feel like something to eat? I sure do. In fact, right now would be the best time ever for a bite. What do you think? A pizza? Sandwich? Ice cream? Cat box? I'm starving, man. I really could go for something from that fridge over there."

Content? My ass. Dogs are relentless in their discontentment.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
We are all gods .
We can create or destroy life . We create our own reality . Maybe we are immortal , we die but live on in another form .
We have infinite potential we are gods .
Take back your power , the elite have deceived us into thinking we Need them .
We don't we are gods .

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

Is there a term that combines "non sequitur" and "seek help"?

Well...maybe there should be.

I think you may want to rethink your definition for god(s). If we are all gods, that would make us all normals. That's the opposite.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

Not all our gods no , there are many people that betray humanity and they are devils .
If you are righteous and you teach another knowledge you are a god
If you try to protect humanity's right to these 12 things you are a god .
Knowledge
Wisdom
Understanding
Freedom
Justice
Equality
Food
Clothing
Shelter
Love
Peace
Happiness

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

Contentment is an emotion, there are times when the animals have it and other times when they don't. The point was that animal, usually, bounce back quicker to who they are (in contentment) than humans.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

How so? I've seen the reverse be true many times, but that's just personal experience. It's pretty hard to prove something like that since our communication with animals is so limited.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
after reading the o.p.
basically an expressed opinion backed up by nothing.

reminds me to much of just preaching a religion of sorts.

interesting, but not really interested.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Well the ones that know do...

This is the no true Scotsman fallacy.

More specifically energy

No, it doesn't.

the energy of everything has frequency...

That isn't what I was asking. What is the frequency of these vibrations? How many Hertz? How high does the frequency have to be to be "high"? How low to be "low"? How does this frequency result in the emotions that you listed? Where do these frequencies fall on the electromagnetic spectrum?

In other words, what kind of waves are we talking about here?

The frequency is materialized through chemicals in the brain

How?

remember this is all on a small level

No, it isn't. If it's light that we're talking about here, it's hardly small-scale. If it's not light, then what was with the opening bit of your post, and what is it that's vibrating?

Yes, some do have good memories, but they do not long in the past as much as humans. You will not see animals crying over a death as long as humans for example.

Actually, many species of animal - particularly the great apes - grieve for a long, long time over the deaths of friends and family.

The tiger is filled with joy when it sees its prey because it wants to eat.

You know this... how?

You are really changing yourself in reality. You are the energy (waves/frequency), you are just a higher expression of it, just like organisms are a higher expression of cells.

So you can change the frequency of electromagnetic vibrations by wishing?

No, this is not pointless repetition. Is this actually what you are saying? If we are altering ourselves through acts of will, and we are "higher expressions" of electromagnetic waves, then this would appear to be what you are saying. I just want to make sure. Can you please give a yes or no answer?

Take a look into the Double Split Experiment, The Observer Effect, and The Uncertainty principle

I have. It doesn't change the fact that quantum mechanics is demonstrably acausal. Cause and effect relationships do not function in a quantum-level system.

Thanks for bringing more focus into this thread because it helps as a way to tell others more who would like to know.

No problem. It is an interesting idea, even if it is a little weird from my point of view.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by warbird03

It is usually the case that animals get back into contentment quicker than humans, but there are some humans that are happy-go-lucky, and they get in quick fast, and there are some grumpy animals that don't get there so fast. So it is usually the case, not always.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join