It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you were to die right now how would you feel about your life?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I was watching Fight Club yesterday and during ths car crash scene Tyler Durdan asks everyone in the car two things, How they would feel about their life if they died right now and what they wish they would have done before they died, and I found this interesting.

I personally wouldn't be too thrilled about my life, but I wouldn't have that many regrets so all in all I would have to say mine would have only been decent at best. I would really like to travel the world and just take it all in, I would like to start my own business, I would like to set foot on the moon, I'm sure there are other but I just can't think of them right now.

So how do you feel about your life?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Well for me I don't think I would have regrets, but I feel that I still need to do much more in this planet.

I'm 21 by the way, so my age might have an influence in the answer where as an older person might have another answer like already lived enough but might have some regrets.

But overall I don't think most people won't be fully satisfied with their life because of how we have to live it.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
At 27 i would be devastated as life sucks, I have done so much and been through so much but i feel like i havent even scratched the surface.

I live a pretty decent life, I live well, Eat well ect, And it still sucks when i think deep about life so i really feel sorry for the third world.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MagickWithoutTears

Agreed. I come from middle class family so life's been good so far, but as far as personally achievements go there is alot to be desired. I also am only 18 so im really just starting my life in a way. We'll see how it goes.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I would also like to see ZZ Top play live.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I would think "bloody hell, I never thought I'd get this far", pat myself on the back, blow a big raspberry at anyone around, smoke my last roll up and then while sticking two fingers up I'd kick the bucket and leave with a grin on my face.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
If I were to die right now I wouldn't have any feelings about my life, because (wait for it)
I'D BE DEAD!

No regrets. No remorse. No unfulfilled dreams or wishes. Only peace (and then worms).

ganjoa

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Damn, sounds like going out with a bang to me.

2nd

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
If i where to die, i am just amazed that i lived so long with this hell, and with these techs and peoples trying to wreck me, and i am survived all that time with all that scum wrecking my life. Plus i would be glad i found out about how bad females where before i had anything to do with them(thats something i am prod off)

Not much more to be said.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Me personally I would be relieved.

I think the reasons why life sucks are ....

1 Lynch mob mentality among people - if you don't live your life just to suit others around you with no laws to prevent it, they'll get a mob of angry people up and string you up before sundown.

2 Taxes - one reason I stay miserably broke and cant quit my job is dear old uncle Sam.

3. Interest - Because of interest If I borrow $100, 000.oo dollars to by a house, in the course of 30 years I am going to have to pay 300,000 back. The other reason I can't quit my job.

4 Fear of imprisonment. Try being new King on the block tomorrow and see what happens. Your born into this world, never asked to be here and folks ain't just gonna leave you alone and let you live your life until you die. Your going to have to work at something you never gave a damn about just to keep food on the table and a roof over your head. Its not like that for every person but for the majority it sums them up pretty much.

5. Utilities - These bills used to seem nearly nothing but I have seen some recently that would have made a freaking house payment. The 3rd reason I can't quit my job.

6. There must be a dozen more that I can't think of right now. LOL!

Any way, no regrets for me. My only regret is not being born strong enough to smash my enemies. Few people will ever know the satisfaction of smashing their enemies.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Its been an.. Interesting life.. No regrets .. Take the lessons learned and move on to the next life...

join