It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mystery Of The Giant Planet Hidden In Our Solar System

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

Originally posted by Human_Alien

It's not Planet X
It's possibly Planet IX

hey ..er just to clarify something I think you're misunderstanding.. the "X" used in "Planet X" is referring not to the roman numeral "10" but to the actual letter "X" as in "X - Y - Z " .. as in "fill in the blank" ... "Mr X" .. X marks the spot.. etc...

it may be numbered as the 9th planet since Pluto as demoted.. but I think you're thinking the X means 10 when that's not hat it's been used as in reference to it's name... it's X as in ... a hypothetical mystery.. an unknown as of yet.. etc..

There's discrepancy about what the "X" stood for. Some say "X" as in number ten.......others claim "X" as in unnamed like Mr X

Many cultures actually revered Nibiru as our 12th planet.

And there's yet discrepancy on that too. Some say it is thought that the ancient included all our celestial bodies (9 planets, 1 Sun and 1 Moon) and added Nibiru.

And others (although close to the first) think they meant our 9 planets, 1 Moon and Nibiru (planet) had it's own dark star equaling twelve bodies in our solar system.

I just can't believe how they're playing this out. There is DEFINITELY psychology behind all of this.
I'd say 3/4 of the population still don't even have a clue what's going on, 1/8 don't care, 1/16 are just confused and the rest anxious.

This should NOT be how a race of people (Humans) welcome in a new planet. And trust me. They know it's there. They've known it's there. The Mayans and Sumerians knew it's there so they keep feeding us little hints for years now. But still confusing us.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

This should NOT be how a race of people (Humans) welcome in a new planet. And trust me. They know it's there. They've known it's there. The Mayans and Sumerians knew it's there so they keep feeding us little hints for years now. But still confusing us.

How on earth can you claim that the Mayans and Sumerians knew it was there? Unless you actually speak the dialect and can interpret the symbols correctly, you have no basis.
Many drawings/hieroglyphs were done depicting devils, war, aliens and the solar system. Just because the drew them doesn't mean they are really there. If that was true then you could say the same of the gruffallo or flying spaghetti monster.

It is not evidence of it's existence, it's evidence of art and story telling mixed with history, much like the bible, only that's on paper.

I know I probably cheese you off as after all, this is your thread and it's not often taken nicely when people offer up alternatives that are equally or more true than the speculation we see, but as I said before, us humans are great at finding patterns & differences in things, it's why we have survived for so long, but we have also been wrong many many times, as the ritual slaughters bare witness to, under the false illusion that it would appease the gods.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Greetings Earthlings, Assorted Visitors and member Human_Alien:

I posted this to member Phage and I thought I might request your valued input also - you know, "Social Action and Additional Info" - you know, keeping you in the loop so-to-speak.

Even though I have not had the pleasure to meet you as yet, I will also welcome you back. I read with heightened awareness and truly enjoyed your post and have a question that others may be interested in also.

If one chooses to believe that there may be elevated levels of barium and aluminum salts, polymer fibers, thorium, and/or silicon carbide in the atmosphere, would any latent incoming electromagnetic energy, errant protons and electrons or ultraviolet and x-ray radiation or "electronic plasma" continue to affect our Fragile Earth? Is there even any residual effect from the geomagnetic storm and subsequent continued interaction with Earth's magnetosphere?

Are we able to measure and analogize the data from the last three days and formulate a better plan for an optimal response (say, minimally for equipment protection before the next significant magnetic reconnection producing more events of interest in the near future (is that really only two weeks before planetfall)?

Will the USA follow the UK's plan for shutting down the power? Is that even feasible on a large scale here? What? No Dancing With the Stars? No cold beer? No lights? Do people even remember the blackout of 2003 in New York, the second biggest in history after the 1999 Brazil catastrophe?

The Northeast Blackout of 2003 was a massive widespread power outage that occurred throughout parts of the Northeastern and Midwestern United States and Ontario, Canada on Thursday, August 14, 2003, at approximately 4:11 p.m. EDT (UTC-04). At the time, it was the second most widespread electrical blackout in history, after the 1999 Southern Brazil blackout. The blackout affected an estimated 10 million people in Ontario and 45 million people in eight U.S. states.
New York, New York

The 1999 Southern Brazil blackout was a very large power outage (at the time the largest ever) that occurred in Brazil on March 11, 1999. The blackout involved São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Minas Gerais, Goiás, Mato Grosso, Mato Grosso do Sul and Rio Grande do Sul, affecting an estimated 75 to 97 million people.[1][2] A chain reaction was started when a lightning strike occurred at 22h 16m at an electricity substation in Bauru, São Paulo State causing most of the 440kV circuits at the substation to trip. Brazil was undergoing a severe investment crisis during 1999, which limited spending on maintenance and expansion of the power grid.
BRAZIL'99

Good thing we are up-to-date with our maintenance and infrastructure here in America.

In Rio the military police placed 1,200 men in the streets to avoid looting. In São Paulo, traffic authorities announced they closed the city's tunnels to prevent assaults. More than 60,000 people were on Rio's subway when lights went out. At midnight, power began returning to some areas.

I wonder, considering the (lack of) response in previous disasters, do we even have enough National Guard and equipment to respond in a significant way to prevent total collapse of the system? Oh, that's the plan? Ya' think?

And what was learned from these "wake-up calls?" What do you think the sheeple's response would be? And you think the stores emptied fast before the last snowstorm? In this case, the stores would not be resupplied until the power is back on...weeks, or months, if ever. As a first responder, I witnessed our government at their finest moments in Katrina, Rita, Ike, etc.

You would think they would get it right once in a while, NOT!

Is this just conditioning before THE BIG ONE??

Sorry, where were we? Oh, yeah, this big event.

OK, permit me one more. Is there a Plan in place and where could one peruse said Plan. Does it include some sort of "Emergency Response Electrical Generation System" to "save" the sheeple and keep the beer cold? If there even be any beer available...TPTB are in the habit of banning all alcohol sales immediately after an event. Aha! The National Guard has generators! Send in the troops! Houston, we have another problem. But I digress.

Holy Crap! CNN just had two stories back-to-back on CME's and Apophis. The commentator closed with, "We had better pay up those insurance policies!" Dumbed-down, spoon-fed and SHOCKERED!

We are being told something significant is going to happen, and they know the message will fall between the cracks for most sheeple.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch...

In Peace & Light
tfw

"Truth isn't found, its realized." - Human_Alien 2011

I like that - should be added to your signature.
tfw

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join