It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Has the Bomb

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

exactly. i'd like to prove to these people. you can fully trust me.

you see. hacking isn't fully 100% cracking computer code. it's also philosophy based. i believe i hold these philosophies which can guide them in the path they're taking................................................

i'd just like to help them.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Try Force out of Israel. I think they would know more than they would ever tell you. But don't be surprised when you find out there Mossad and only go by Force when they play around doing stuff on the side for fun. Every country has there own set of hackers out there that work for there government in the day time and by night they free lance or just play around and do things just for fun. The US has the Cult of Dead Cows. They would work for the US and then hack on there own for fun using a different name.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by hillynilly
We are the resistance!
Anon wouldn't attack the citizens with stuxnet (the real anon)..
We don't have anything to worry about there.
They would drop it on paypal, amazon, ect....

Unless this is a CIA con,
Say *anon the hackers* have stuxnet
unleash it on anyone/thing/company/ in your way...
Blame it on anon...
Someone could be setting us up for the internet kill switch..
*OH NO stuxnet is everywhere we must shut down the internet*

edit on 14-2-2011 by hillynilly because: (no reason given)

the internet kill switch would not stop the spread of the stuxnet virus. it passes over usb and local area networks...
the stuxnet is not designed to be dropped on payapl or amazon. looking at recent events it would be out of charcter of anon to use it. Most of the demonstations were peaceful in nature and the ones there were not were generaly defensive in nature.
kx

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

that's what i'm saying. It really isn't about Anon doing harmful things. Like I said, they're Grayish Hackers....

I would fully suspect another team behind this "ANON" if they unleash something deadly. It just isn't like them to do things mostly harmful

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

Originally posted by tristar

Originally posted by purplemer

Remember when Anon hacked into HGbary the internet security company last week in a revenge attack for them trying to sell Anon info to the FBI. Well apparntly Anon got hold of the Stuxnet virus code.

Beware of Greeks bearing gifts.

Please take the time to follow up on your post and i am not referring to it on a daily timeline.

That was not done on purpose. There company is messed up big time now. You want a laugh check this whenHBGary Federal, sent its president Penny Leavy into the Anonymous IRC chat rooms. To try and minimize the damage...

http:///x69Akp5L

kx

Aaron is in there also, CogAnon. And he's just a stupid fart if you ask me, Penny was very reasonable, more so than her husband, but if you read the Emails you know for a fact she was also as much in the know as anyone.

ha, if Anon has the code for stux, so do I.

I must have missed the part where the government claimed being responsible for writing it however....

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DevilJin
This is awful news because Anon is a collective band of hackers with no real leader or central philosophy. Anyone in the group can declare that the virus should be used on an unsuspecting victim regardless of the level of offense done against Anon. The virus has been put into the hands of what would be the equivalent of any rogue terrorist group. Sure, they are doing good but it does not mean they can't or aren't corrupt to a certain degree.

Pop off to piratebay old chap, become one of the millions of people to own your very own stuxnet.

Umm, then all you have to do is get someone who works at a nuke plant to pop it onto his USB stick, and plug it into a key computer within said nuke plant.

I mean, it's not going to float across in the wind....

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

ha, if Anon has the code for stux, so do I. I must have missed the part where the government claimed being responsible for writing it however....

yes the code is easy enough to get, it is what context the code was found it. sorry i assumed it was common knowledge whom the virus was made by. i should have linked here:

US and Israeli intelligence services collaborated to develop a destructive computer worm to sabotage Iran's efforts to make a nuclear bomb, The New York Times reported Sunday. The newspaper quoted intelligence and military experts as saying Israel has tested the effectiveness of the Stuxnet computer worm, which apparently shut down a fifth of Iran's nuclear centrifuges in November and helped delay its ability to make its first nuclear weapons. The testing took place at the heavily guarded Dimona complex in the Negev desert housing the Middle East's sole, albeit undeclared nuclear weapons program. Experts and officials told the Times the effort to create Stuxnet was a US-Israeli project with the help, knowingly or not, of Britain and Germany.

www.spacedaily.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Ya see. This isn't something I'd normally respond to.

Yes. I did say in my other post, ANON wouldn't be CIA.

I've have suspected before that the POWERS TO BE, would start Nuclear Warfare on some sort of plane.

I want people to know RIGHT NOW. That.. these powers... Anonymous has attained. Is not a part. Of. Them.

I'm saying. If you see some sort of nuke go off in the U.S.A. Or a Nuke go off. It's the power to be.

This is how they start # folks. They use any middle man.

I'm trying to sound off an alarm, at the same time I'm not.

I'm saying it right now. Anon is NOT responsible for anything related to any deaths, nukes, anything of that nature.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
This will most definately be used as a pretext to shutting down the internet though.

Uhhuh... because there is only one internet in the USA. We all access your internet.

Man...

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I'm also saying this as a......Metaphsyical, type, Shaman Deal. I'm saying. We knew from a long time now. That "THE POWERS TO BE" may USE nukes in the near future. For their purposes of Unknown.

They'll use them.....and they MAY use them.

They'll use a middle man. And I'm saying RIGHT NOW. These people, "ANON" are NOT responsible.

IF you see NUKES go off in the U.S. Or any other country. DO NOT be alarmed. It's just the New World Order causing havoc. Again, for purposes unknown.

I'm saying.. if you see NUKES being armed, set off, IT'S ALL ORCHESTRATED.

We ......have been predicting........and seeing this for a while.....the powers to be.....trying to get nukes off........and they want to use a middle....man.......AGAIN.....it's ORCHESTRATED...........IF.......YOU SEE.....nukes go off...BECAUSE OF ANON.....it's because of the powers to be.....

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riffrafter
Just reading thru the chat logs posted on Pastebin earlier in this thread will show you that there are some very intelligent and thoughtful people involved with Anon. You may not agree with them or their methods, but it's not all "a bunch of children who do everything "for the lulz".....

Maybe so, but any intelligent and thoughtful people are going to be outnumbered by those who are intent on wreaking havoc and creating drama.

The group is made up of an ever-changing rag-tag bunch of misfits who will take up whatever particular ''cause'' that amuses them at the time.

Today, they may be attempting to launch a pitiful and ineffective ''cyber war'' against the Iranian authorities, while tomorrow they may do the same against the Iranian opposition movement.

''Lulz'', drama, notoriety, and publicity, are the key motivations for these geeks.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

no they really aren't. they're simply dis-information groups. simple as that. they just want truth, and truth to be spread.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Well according to my house mate, who's studying a university level coding / computer engineering course. He has the following to say:

The decompiled executable is available on github. (AKA, available to anyone). The problem is that executables do not really contain a context as compilers do away with code comments and variable names etc and turn the source code into machine readable code. You cannot get the original source code back once it is turned into a binary executable.

To see what I mean, go to github.com... and browse to output/a/a.c

So... Apparently not as dangerous as some anti-anonymous sensationalists would have us believe.

There are many reverse engineering programs that can get you source code, that is how a lot of 'cracks' are made for games. People run the executable thru them to determine where the copy protection is, and bypass it, to put it simply.

Sure, you lose the 'comments' and variable names, but they are not required for the code to work. Hell, 90% of the time, variable names are meaningless and comments are only decipherable to the original coder...

The resulting code - if you are adept at Assembly, is easy to trace and alter.

The old days of using debug in dos have long gone, but for the technically minded, it's not that hard.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I'm personally not a big supporter of Anonymous but this right here just makes me wonder about the intentions. If they have this virus that from what I remember reading was able to attack a specific system and shut down a specific command line or function. It just makes me wonder what they could use it for. What if they were to decide to say threaten to shut down something vital in demand for money.

I am not saying that Anonymous would do this, but this is also the kind of mindset one would assume the government will hold. I fear this is the kind of thing that will make TBTP change there opinion of Anonymous from nuisance to cyber terrorist.

Think about it because I can deffo see something like this happening and for that matter what would stop parts of that group from doing something like that? I mean hey I have the power to shut down the Pentagon so why not demand money for it. If the thought crossed my mind you can guarantee it has crossed other minds.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeetontheconspiracy
I am a firm believer Anonymous is actually a CIA tool. It is a wayfor the USA to attack other governments around the world without being public about it. Black ops if u will. All the signs are there.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Because there is no way vandals with an ego could ever do what Anon do and not be CIA.

I get ya..

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaR3v
then lead me in to their direction. i'd like to talk to these group of hackers....

irc.anonops.ru

there you go.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaR3v
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

exactly. i'd like to prove to these people. you can fully trust me.

Aaron barr had the same thought, I believe.

Oh and he paid for it.. lol

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

I really hate to get the popcorn out,
but anon (supposedly) has stuxnet.
We know stuxnet can do some real damage to computer systems.
We know the CIA is involved.
The feds have been hunting down people that did the DDOS attack like 40 people arrested.
The feds are involved.
There has been talk of an internet kill switch with the Egypt uprising as a crutch.
(if you don't think they can/have/will figure out a *pull the plug* on the net your wrong).
Talk of net neutrality.

Anon has talked some big game, i'm sure they can't be kidding..

All this adds up to some *snip* going down at some point.

My assumption: Lets sit back, get out the popcorn and see what the *snip* happens.
edit on 14-2-2011 by hillynilly because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Though this may sound like an exciting upper hand, I fear that this is too much power.

Not only is this too much power, but it is power in the hands of a vengeance-based group.

An eye for an eye, will give us all bad depth perception.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
drop the fb

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join