It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War Dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I've had two strange dreams in a row, and it started the night before last. They could mean nothing at all but I do like to keep an open mind.

I'll start with the first one;

I was at home with my family, being my brother and father. It was just a normal day, everything was fine. I do know that it was around the '2012' time, where the world was meant to end. We thought nothing of it, as we all think that the world ending is a bunch of garbage, not true. There was a knock at my door, and my brother answered it. Three soldiers barged in the door and one hit my brother with his gun, they searched the house for anybody else and then kept us huddled in a corner, I remember my brother's face being covered in blood. Both of my dog's were in their house as we always put them in their when we answer the door because they aren't trained and can get very violent. The soldiers shot my dogs and dragged us out of the house, at that point we were loaded in to a vehicle along with everyone else on my street, there were a total of three trucks. All very big.
We were driven out of town, and on the highway there was more gunshots, and people screaming as if the soldiers had stopped moving vehicles going from city to city. I couldn't see any of it, as I was in the back of this truck with a bunch of other people.

We were all brought to a location that was fenced in, very similar to a concentration camp. Nobody was being tortured, nobody was treated poorly at first. We would just eat, go about doing our every day stuff there, like spending time with our family and wondering what's going on. Nobody would tell us anything. Eventually people started disappearing, population of the concentration camp decreased, it was not very noticeable at first but it became very obvious when there were only about one hundred of us left, compared to what seemed like five hundred - one thousand of us.
Eventually, we were all killed and I woke up.

Last night, I had a similar dream except I was seeing it from another point of view, as if it were something happening before or after that all did.

In my dream, I woke up and everybody was in a panic, the news was mentioning some sort of war, and I can't remember the countries mentioned in it. Suddenly though, there were explosions all around, and on the news networks it showed four large buildings somewhere in the US blowing up, it looked very similar to the events on 9/11. They wouldn't say what caused the buildings to explode/collapse. Nobody knew anything except for the governments is my assumption. It was recommended on the news that nobody leave their house, and eventually everybody's curiosity got the best of them... Obviously, many of us were now outside. People began getting freaked out as a large number of air crafts flew above our heads, none of them could be recognized as planes, or anything else that we've seen. They were all either shaped as triangles, or in a rectangular shape.
Everything around us was getting destroyed, and people were dying. I split up from my family and ran, and eventually ended up reaching a theater, where people were watching the events of the buildings exploding again over the big screen (weird). Something happened, I can't fully remember... But people started chasing me, and I was hopping on top of a train that was moving very fast. It felt like I was on it for a lot of time until it slowed down and stopped. I was surrounded by warehouses now, where there were many military personnel, and again, I was attacked by them as I was in my first dream. I woke up at that point.

--

I'm assuming both of these dreams took place around the so called 'end of the world' date, I do know for a fact that the first dream did, and am only guessing on the previous.
It's been in my head for some time that the governments will be the only things changing our world around that time, and these dreams just came to me at random... I hadn't thought about any of this for a while until now again, since i had the strange dreams two times in a row.
I personally believe that history repeats itself, I'm quite sure that back in the day some time there were big headlines about 'Gay Rights' issues, and 'Global Warming', and all of that stuff. I have no proof of those and have never looked them up, but I don't find it hard to believe. If those things can happen then, and happen in a more recent time.. What's to stop another mass genocide? I personally don't trust any of our governments, whether it be the American, or Canadian, or anywhere else.

The one point of the dream I don't understand is the strange air crafts above, the only thing I can assume is that they were extra-terrestrials. My assumption here, is that they were the good guys in all of this. After two dreams now where the military has done harm, my personal beliefs on what will happen in 2012 are this:

The governments (whichever) will try causing a mass genocide, similar to the holocaust. I think the only reason they would do this is to reach the controllable population of 500,000 people, and then things will be 'okay' in their eyes.
There are many people who believe that we are descendants of alien life forms, perhaps they came because we are something like their 'test subjects' where they wanted to figure out if we can survive on other planets, systems, or even dimensions. They don't want us dying like that, or killing each other off in such large numbers.
Anyway, it's just a theory... And some interesting dreams, what do you guys think?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Take lot's of psyco active drugs from big pharma,relax and do whatever the aliens tell you to.Now walk quietly to your local FEMA camp.Chose your gas chamber and do as they say.

edit on 2/14/2011 by lonegurkha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
your not the only one who has dreamed about aliens and wars going on...

i had atleast 4 different war dreams with aliens

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by GraveDigger

sounds like a plausible scenario, & i wouldnt be surprised to see it unfold. in the book about the mitchell hedges atlantean crystal skull, the so-called pleiadians (our ancestors) are going to start showing up to help us out (The Skull Speaks).

lots of us are getting these visions/dreams/feelings nowadays.

Remember, its all a ride... YOUR ride. follow your heart.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Dreams can be hard to interpret, the other night in one, I chopped off both my own hands, quite a trick to chop of the remaining one, fortunately I was able to reattach them with rubber gum bands!

Quite a trick to put them back on that way with no hands too.

Anything can happen in your dreams, could space aliens invade earth some time in the future? It's probably more likely than me chopping off both my own hands, and reattaching them with rubber gum bands.

That's not saying much, usually bad dreams are the product of your sub concious mind trying to work out a problem for your concious mind.

Have you been spending too much time on ATS and the doom and gloom prophecy threads, Project Blue Beam type threads, and disclosure threads?

Are you conciously frightened while you are awake that aliens might invade or a mock alien invasion might occur?

Is it causing you to be anxious, withdrawn, anti-social, and to isolate yourself more from friends or family that just 'won't understand' if you try to explain it to them?

These are the kinds of things that could make your sub concious play these scenarios out in your dreams, to help you come to better terms with them, in part by highlighting what a big part of your life they are going to become.

Not saying any of these things are happening to you, but dreams are important, and very often they are trying to tell you something in relation to something that is bothering your concious mind.

What ever is going to happen in life is going to, it's best not to fear it if you can help it, just be prepared to the best extent you can, and let the chips fall where they may.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I had a similar dream of miniature nukes planted all over the world, and basically each one detonating in a sequence. I think that the "galactic council" or whatever, struck a deal with Earth that if any more nukes go off (post hiroshima) then it would be a free-for-all for the reptillians/draco.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

First, thank you for posting your dreams here.
I have to say I've had multiple dreams that are almost exactly the same as yours.

If I find the original writing of my dream, I'll post it here verbatim, but what basically happened was:
Chaos is everywhere, nobody knows what's going on, but we are being herded like sheeple by the thousands into chain link fenced in areas, it's night time, lots of armed swat like guards, lots of helicopters and noise. Everyone just ripped out of their homes, as I remember lots of pajamas, family dogs, etc. It was rather terrifying, but as the dream progressed, I was at the point of realizing it was a dream, and taking control when I noticed an incomplete part of the fence. I walked out of the fenced in area and it was then clear this whole "hurry up let us save you in this cage!" thing was a complete lie. When I saw that I noticed of course news cameras recording the whole thing and reporting it, and I went and freed my family and we left.

I've had a lot of dreams with crafts that are not planes or copters, but seem to move too clumsily to be of ET intelligence. I figure they're the humans 'advanced' technologies. Two dreams in particular, in my neighborhood, seeing low flying, rather blocky and rectangular crafts, kind of like really big hover crafts (not anti-gravity and free moving as many ufo's have been seen to portray).

There was also a dream where big explosions were going off and then I saw what looked like the stars literally falling from the sky onto earth. I thought they were causing the explosions, I was afraid and ran. After I woke, however, I got the feeling that fear got the best of me, that i should have approached the areas where the stars fell. Perhaps our friends from the sky were here to help.

Lots and lots and lots of dreams of tshtf scenarios, that one big moment of chaos before our eventual and awesome change.
Lots and lots of dreams of ufo's, et's.
Some far more real than others.
Lots of dreams of shape-shifting animals.

I don't really know how it all ties together but it sure does, I do know that.

And to see your dreams so eerily similar to mine...it's really excellent. We (anyone having these dreams) is on at least that level together, whether we know it or not. And knowledge of that is very inspiring, because it shows that people across the world still are connected, often inexplicably, and it cannot be done away with.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Dreams can be hard to interpret, the other night in one, I chopped off both my own hands, quite a trick to chop of the remaining one, fortunately I was able to reattach them with rubber gum bands!

Quite a trick to put them back on that way with no hands too.

Anything can happen in your dreams, could space aliens invade earth some time in the future? It's probably more likely than me chopping off both my own hands, and reattaching them with rubber gum bands.

That's not saying much, usually bad dreams are the product of your sub concious mind trying to work out a problem for your concious mind.

Have you been spending too much time on ATS and the doom and gloom prophecy threads, Project Blue Beam type threads, and disclosure threads?

Are you conciously frightened while you are awake that aliens might invade or a mock alien invasion might occur?

Is it causing you to be anxious, withdrawn, anti-social, and to isolate yourself more from friends or family that just 'won't understand' if you try to explain it to them?

These are the kinds of things that could make your sub concious play these scenarios out in your dreams, to help you come to better terms with them, in part by highlighting what a big part of your life they are going to become.

Not saying any of these things are happening to you, but dreams are important, and very often they are trying to tell you something in relation to something that is bothering your concious mind.

What ever is going to happen in life is going to, it's best not to fear it if you can help it, just be prepared to the best extent you can, and let the chips fall where they may.

No is the answer to those questions, all of them.
I have hardly spent any time on ATS lately, been far too busy making music and playing games, as well as trying to find work etc etc.
I'm not paranoid at all, in fact looking forward to the future just because I am so curious to see what does happen.
My family would understand me, I tell them just about anything on my mind.

Fear isn't the issue at all here, simply interest.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Those were some interesting dreams, part of them reminded me of a brief part of one or more of my dreams, I look forward to reading more of your dreams.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by skylightsintheillions

These blocky craft would you happen to remember if they were a brownish in color? Do you also remember if they made noise? If they made noise did it sound like 4 or 5 low flying helicopters all at once?

new topics

top topics

join