It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*ALERT* *ALERT* PROPHETICSEER.COM IS A FRAUD

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Yes I know the alerts were obnoxious..That is my point with this guy.thats how he titles all his vids.and he dosen't even make the vid all he does is steal other peoples videos and then puts his stamp on it..all whilst trying to sell people freeze dried food for the apocalypse..This type of thing needs to be addressed and nipped in the bud..Using peoples good nature as a human shield from basically stealing from weak minded people..My real concern is he will drive someone to the point of suicide..He now has a channel on youtube www.youtube.com/politicalseer and he is spreading his fear again..he runs a website..www.propheticseer.com where he congregates his weak minded sheep into a false sense of community..People like this must be confronted..He must not be allowed to do this..We all chit chat about the world and how we can't do anything to stop what is happening..well..wrong..we can definitley stand together for the better of us all..no one should be scared to death while researching the truth..do something for a change people..stop being all talk no action, that type of behaviour is what led us all down the road we're on now..flagg his videos for what they are mass advertising spam.Also put any story here you might have involving this guy..I don't want anyone from his site commenting here..they are all brainwashed sheep and will do nothing but throw jesus quotes at you..quotes they have no idea what the meaning is.1st revolution: remove propheticseer/politicalseer for good.
edit on 14-2-2011 by Nebulous1973 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-2-2011 by Nebulous1973 because: (no reason given)

join