It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Name's Max, pleased to meet you.

This site consistently pops up when I google anything related to topics which are popular in the conspiracy department, particularily 9/11 and it's consequences (the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, mainly), being topics which I have the most interest in.

Let me start off here, by saying that I do not believe in any conspiracy concerning 9/11, and, for that matter, in pretty much every other topic. By registering here and participating in the forum I hope to help stop the enormous flow of misinformation being spread throughout the internet, as nowadays I'm finding actual scientific investigations in events completely buried underneath thousands of conspiracy theories (the 9/11 conspiracy videos on youtube having, shockingly, 20 million+ views). Which to me personally, is a very sad state of affairs.

So to all ye well-versed in the art of debate, let us meet on the battlefield that is a conspiracy forum.

Regards, Max.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Max1009

Hi Max, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

ATS Video Tutorials

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. I too came here after a google search, lol. I have learned lots in the short time I have been here. If you need help, just ask folks are quick to help. Enjoy.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Welcome , Max.
I hope you have lots of credible evidence to back up your claims and that you will debate each subject in an intelligent and mature manner .

Regards

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Max1009

Welcome to ATS!
I look forward to reading some of your posts.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Its a great site, I hope you enjoy yourself here as much as I do. The freshmen forum has really helped me, so if you have questions, it is a good place to start. Good luck

new topics

top topics

join