It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Anunnaki really Reptilian?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
The Anunnaki, those from heaven who came to Earth, were they really Reptilian? I have an objection to this and I suggest that they MUST have been mammals and not reptilian. We are told by various authors that the Anummaki made humans by sophisticated genetic engineering however the book of Enoch tells a very different story. In the quotes below you can clearly see that the Anunnaki actually mated/ had sex with Human females. Sorry to be graphic but just pointing out what we are told.

Now if the Anunnaki are sexually compatible with humans then they cant be reptiles can they? A mammal (warm blooded) cant have offspring with a reptile (cold blooded) can it? I propose that the Anunnaki must be humanoid and mammals if they can have a child with a human!

took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them.....And they became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: Who consumed all the acquisitions of men.

they have gone to the daughters of men upon the earth, and have slept with the women, and have defiled themselves, and revealed to them all kinds of sins. And the women have borne giants, and the whole earth has thereby been filled with blood and unrighteousness. And now, behold, the souls of those who have died are crying and making their suit to the gates of heaven, and their lamentations have ascended: and cannot cease because of the lawless deeds which are wrought on the earth.

www.wrightworld.net...

edit on 14-2-2011 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I dont know if the Annunaki and the Watchers are the same. LUXUS
Good Point to keep the mind thinkng.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
We are different from other mammals, perhaps there is some manipulation in our DNA that allows interbreeding with other species such as reptilians.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

You think more then one race of ETs have mated with humans then?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ruffagii
We are different from other mammals, perhaps there is some manipulation in our DNA that allows interbreeding with other species such as reptilians.

Fro my knowledge of Biology it is impossible unless THEY are very similar to us

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS

I think yes, its been intended. I also feel some may have just engineered the blood of mammilian to be more stronger/productive possible receptive to more genetic modification. Our original mammilian selves may have only been used to veggi./insect protien diets. But if some needed mammilians to do manual labor for long periods of time then the diet of the workers/mammilians may have been adjusted. So yes I feel the Annunaki may have modified mammilians causing the FLESH diet influence to make for stronger workers....

I think also that Liluth was ment to be Adams first wife to create a RACE of EA inhabitants that may have been combo. of Liluth/Annunaki and Adam/mammilian blood.

The Watchers I feel were sent to observe the advancement of EA inhabitants and some of them fell. NOw watchers I feel are of many kinds. They may have been reptillian/mammilian/amphibian or other. There creations the Nephilim I feel were of many what would be considered species origin mixed with human.

I also feel as of now science of EA can minipulate multiple species to spawn together-ex thelab rat that grew a human ear on it. So its not too far of to assume they can mate with humans in some way. Which is a fear many worry that sometime their will be a gathering of ALL the EA women to be taken for further advancement of some species-not sure if Annunaki though but some species.
edit on 2/14/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Even if two different species of mammal sexually reproduce, there is a very high chance that they will produce offspring that is not sexually viable (i.e. infertile), even if the two species are very similar. The classic example is a horse mating with a donkey to give a mule, which are infertile.

The reasons why most animals cannot sexually reproduce across the species barrier is: the enzymes contained in the head of each sperm is different in most animals (except closely related ones like the first example). Therefore a lizard could not successfully mate with a giraffe because (apart from the size difference
) the enzymes would not be able to break down the wall of the ovum and the sperm could not enter it.

Hope that clears some things up
edit on 14/2/2011 by Griffo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ruffagii

This is pure conjecture . There is absolutely no scientific proof that a reptilian race exists .

I suppose the old saying is true " Repeat a lie often enough and eventually people will start to believe"

I find it most distressing that people discuss fiction as fact !
edit on 14-2-2011 by gandalphthegrey because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by gandalphthegrey
This is pure conjecture . There is absolutely no scientific proof that a reptilian race exists .

They do and even got the show V back on to see how receptive the masses are. The truth can hurt but to not question its potential can be deadly.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Would that not explain different races?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

Basically what I think ie they must have been "humans"

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Maybe the Annunaki used females on earth as surrogate mothers?

Just a thought.

Aren't the Giants supposed to be the cause for the great flood in the Old Testament and Sumerian Creation 'Myths'?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by gandalphthegrey

They do and even got the show V back on to see how receptive the masses are. The truth can hurt but to not question its potential can be deadly.

I only believe in facts and not hearsay . Show me one scrap of evidence ( not a Youtube vid' or a silly pixilated photograph ) that reptilians exists .

I wait with bated breath

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

That may explain animal and human abductions: to conduct genetic (dna manipulation and inter-species breeding) experiments. Alien-human hybrids, animal chimeras, etc.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

My opinion:
The reptilians were initially from the "God's gang"...
As time passed on (if there was TIME), LUCIFER (the "chief "of the future "too many idea" gang) , wanted to be A HELL OF A LOT BETTER IN EVERYTHING THAN GOD...
Not quite a "good ideea"...
The result is that US and the gang of LUCIFER along with him , ended up on this planet (one of GOD'S CREATIONS).
The annunaki are actually another race , completely different from what was in earth , and actually THEY COULD BE ANOTHER CREATION OF GOD , something like HIS RIGHT HAND ...
Things got "complicated" when many of the beeings GOD created in HIS "backyard" became kind of SMART...
And start travelling through the space...
That's why , we have been visited by over 60 species of so called "ALIENS"...
Offcourse , they are ALIENS from this world , but some things are common betwen us and them...
Don't bother to think too much at this issue!
No very intelligent being will whant to interact with a lower intelligence specie...
DON'T WE HUMANS DO THE SAME IN EVERYDAY LIFE?!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I have always believed that humans were originally vegetarian or at least far less prolific meet eaters then modern man. Another thing the book of Enoch points out is that when the watchers mated with humans the result was meat eating giants. Clearly the Watchers must be meat eaters but the native humans were shocked by the idea of eating flesh.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Having studied on this for many years, in my own opinion, the Annunaki and Reptilians are not the same. I do believe a collusion took place between the two, and that it was the Annunaki, with the help from Sirius, that created what we know as mankind.womankind.
The Reptilians are the true owners of this planet, they were here long before that Annunaki came, and long before man/womankind walked the Earth. Early man, probably with help from the Annunaki Gods, drove the Reptilians underground, where they live even today. Their Royalty are the The Draco. (Scroll down the page)

Astronomers say Draco's glow is the beginning of time

Draco (constellation)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by gandalphthegrey

If I could show you fact right now the internet would shut down and war would start. How would it even be possible to present on internet forum?
Im not in gov. command so I lead you to some of the trickery they show to see who catches on. Again they are real your belief is up to you. But remember some reptillians crave flesh others crave veggies.

Be well
edit on 2/14/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I have always believed that humans were originally vegetarian or at least far less prolific meet eaters then modern man. Another thing the book of Enoch points out is that when the watchers mated with humans the result was meat eating giants. Clearly the Watchers must be meat eaters but the native humans were shocked by the idea of eating flesh.

Correct. As a health professional/trainer and researcher of all things of this "life." Our digestive system screams herbivore. I turned vegetarian around 6 months ago after years of expermentation when i could no longer find it viable argue that we require meat in any way shape or form.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

The anunaki ...
Here is an intresting finding when searching for aki.
Lots and lots of asian girls.
www.google.ro...

My opinion is that anunaki is asian in nature, AN represents the word "year " in latin.
We may be very well a mix of anunaki, not pure blood tho.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join