It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heat Wave? Minnesota?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I read RSOE every day and have never seen this before. Not saying they don't post it. I've just never seen it posted and especially, in February!
hisz.rsoe.hu...

I have to assume this is a glitch, right? I just checked online, KARE TV weather and it says 34-degrees.
Unless they're expecting a heatwave, is that possible?

I started a thread a few days ago regarding a 100-degree increase in temperature in parts of USA. Is this what this is about?
Does anyone live up that way who can make sense of this?

PS Playboy mansion has an epidemic hazard? Since when do they give personal addresses like that?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Might just have to wait and see. Where I am at in went from -3 to 73 in a 22 hour period it was nice to say the least.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
That is truly bizarre. I just checked the site. The info is still up, just like you posted it. Strange.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I think I'm a little confused. Are you asking if -34 degree weather is possible?

Also why even mention Playboy. What does that have to do with this?

It wasn't an epidemic either that would require a lot more people to be sick

Please explain what you are asking cause I know Im confused and read your thread a few times.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Ok I get it now..I think

Well I live in FL and the temperature here fluctuates insanely at times.

It will be in the 30s or 40s when you wake up then in the 70s in the afternoon or even 80s. It's nuts but I am use to it.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I heard briefly on the radio this morning that hundreds of people got sick after a party at the Playboy Mansion. They are speculating that it may have been the fog machine.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
I think I'm a little confused. Are you asking if -34 degree weather is possible?

Also why even mention Playboy. What does that have to do with this?

It wasn't an epidemic either that would require a lot more people to be sick

Please explain what you are asking cause I know Im confused and read your thread a few times.

I apologize for the confusion.

What I'm saying is, the 'actual' temperature according to KARE TV weather center is 34-degrees
However, RSOE is giving warning about a 'heatwave'. Doesn't make sense UNLESS, they (RSOE) is anticipating a heatwave which, is very unlikely.

Playboy Mansion is something totally different and shouldn't have even mentioned it because it is confusing. So again, I am sorry.
If you click on that red circle in California, it brings you to this:

Now this too (what I am about to mention) is TOTALLY separate. But now that I just uploaded the Playboy photo for mblahnikluver......I noticed all the airplane incidents/accidents within one hour. They must've just posted them all at once. I haven't checked out the dates.
I'm just sayin' and addin' (and probably confusin' more people too!)

edit on 14-2-2011 by Human_Alien because: sp

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
thanks 4 sharing that site !

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by mutantgenius
I heard briefly on the radio this morning that hundreds of people got sick after a party at the Playboy Mansion. They are speculating that it may have been the fog machine.

Is that for real or are you making that up for fun? If real, what's a fog machine?

We shouldn't talk about this on here. Is there a thread on the Playboy predicament that you know of?
I'll go check for one now.
Thanks (if you're not jokin' that is)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

looks like it did go from approx. -13 on the 10th to 44 on the 13th I guess that could be a heat wave?
RSOE can be kinda silly at times

edit on 2/14/2011 by iforget because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

South Florida here too and I have never seen a 'heat wave' warning. Even for our state. It must be a glitch....I hope. Although MICHIGAN (a few states away) is said to be rising and heating from within the ground. But I think, this has NOTHING to do with this, right?

Here's the Michigan video (Nothing to do with this thread, I think. Just sharing info I've found along the way)
Hmmmmm

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by iforget

looks like it did go from approx. -13 on the 10th to 44 on the 13th I guess that could be a heat wave?
RSOE can be kinda silly at times

edit on 2/14/2011 by iforget because: (no reason given)

Unless RSOE is bored or had a need to use that icon today, I hardly think a 20-degree increase is considered a heat wave (I know you are joking. As am I)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I am in Michigan, I know nothing about that video but we did have about the same warming trend as Minnesota. It was nice to get rid of some of this snow and seemed fairly typical for early spring certainly nothing record breaking.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
maybe that stupid groundhog is right!

It was in the single digits, teens and 20's just a few days ago and now it's in the 50's, 60's and low 70's here in Illinois..this is from the 10 day outlook on weather.com. All I know is that this is GREAT news!!!! I hate cold weather!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I think they're showing it because it broke a previous record high for that date. If you click on the icon and read the details it tells the story. Cool find

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

If real, what's a fog machine?

A fog machine is a piece of stage equipment used to create an artificial fog as seen in movies, plays, concerts and other events.

wiki- fog machine

I know it is off topic, but look at adverse health effects if you are interested.
edit on 14-2-2011 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

If real, what's a fog machine?

A fog machine is a piece of stage equipment used to create an artificial fog as seen in movies, plays, concerts and other events.

wiki- fog machine

I know it is off topic, but look at adverse health effects if you are interested.
edit on 14-2-2011 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

Ah, thank you.

I just started a thread on this to see what the explanation was.

I thought that was created by dry ice?
I know off-topic but if you don't mind, I'm going to use your quote over in the Playboy thread.

Thanks.

Any word about the heatwave though?
Has it climbed out of the 30's up there yet?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by willie9696
I think they're showing it because it broke a previous record high for that date. If you click on the icon and read the details it tells the story. Cool find

I don't get the details. This has happened before with me and RSOE site.

I think the RSOE web page is stuck in my cookies and it isn't updating.

All I get is this:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by iforget

I am in Michigan, I know nothing about that video but we did have about the same warming trend as Minnesota. It was nice to get rid of some of this snow and seemed fairly typical for early spring certainly nothing record breaking.

I hope this is all it is and nothing more serious but...............we'll be here, to post the threads, when or if Michigan (and the other 49 states) possibly reaches into the triple digits in a few more weeks/months.

They (NOAA?) are hinting that this might be a brutal summer for one and all due to the Solar cycle and magnetic field around Earth which, is a little unstable at the moment.

We'll see. But I don't know if I'd be welcoming this without at least, wondering about it too. But, enjoy never-the-less

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I hope the link works also have a screen shot of the details.hisz.rsoe.hu... Then click on event description.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join