It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestinian Government RESIGNS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom28804
All I can think of is the poor Israeli's they are probably trembling with fear right now with all these changes. Wondering what the future holds for them. They have had a peace treaty with Egypt for over 10yrs. Now Mubarak is gone.

The Egyptian army has said that they will honour the peace treaty with Israel. Whether that will actually happen is anyone's guess.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonsDemesne

I imagine they will considering they are only second to Israel in American military funding.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
You guys want to know who is REALLY behind this?

ALIENS.

Yes,

ALIENS.

As much as people one to keep blabbering on and on about a NWO and so forth, it just won't happen.

Having new governments and eventually a new financial system doesn't mean it's the one world government conspiracy theorists like to think it is.

And if you still believe the Illuminati still have major power and control, then you clearly haven't followed the news recently. One by one, they're all being taken down.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by galactictuan

LOL

That was awesome, cheers for the laugh buddy.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

REALLY?!
The Iluminatti are being taken down?!
I can't believe this!
Please send me a personal message with some more details!
Thank you!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnze

LOL

That was awesome, cheers for the laugh buddy.

Dude, at least star me. Seriously.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by leaualorin

Yes taking down by aliens no less!!!!

Interesting times eh, now look, i dont usualy do this, but for 25.95[paypalld straight to my offshore account thanks] ill give you unlimited acces to my thuper thecret "findings". I warn ye now though these thuper thecrets have no traceable source, cannot in anyway be verified by any known empiracal means, BUT, wait for it....it may or may not have something to do wih aliens.

Get your credit card ready thanks!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

lol, sorry man, have a star!!

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Johnze
I imagine they will considering they are only second to Israel in American military funding.

I knew Egypt got support from the US, but I didn't know it was that much. Do you think the US will support the new government, though? I suppose only time will tell for sure. I saw one news commentator who had spent considerable time in Egypt say a few days ago on TV that he thinks the next government will be influenced by a group called the Muslim Brotherhood, and that they don't like the USA.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonsDemesne

The US is no more.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join