It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well then, lets get this rolling!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Sup guys,

My name is Kayman. I am currently a new member here on ATS. I came here from Google search for '___' brainwashing or something to that effect. I plan to use this website to collaborate with other members and extend the knowledges of which I wish to obtain.

I have interests in superior knowledge, money, and personal improvement. I love business, movies, and learning life. If I had a million bucks I would spend every penny on learning things for myself or self improvement.

Also I was wondering if FBI can marry FBI and have children? If so how do they overcome their children finding out they are FBI? Is there a such thing as being grandfathered into the FBI or do you think the children are brain washed in some way of thinking they are not FBI(drugs? adhd? '___'? complex relations?).

-Kyle
p.s. Anyways hit me back if you have any input on my above theory. I plan to frequent these forums more often but I am tired now and must goto bed.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. I am not sure about the FBI policy on marriage within the bureau. The FBI is not a secret organization, children of agents would grow up knowing what their father or mother do. It is a federal law enforcement group, just a bigger version of the local police. Hope that helps.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Welcome!

For personal improvement and how to become a better, healthier and more serene person you should read the book Zhuan Falun(also deals with things like how to open your third eye, develop supernormal powers etc) in my signature below. It was a bestseller in China during the 90s before the communists banned it and persecuted all 100 million Falun Dafa(based on Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance in daily life) practitioners.

I wish you good luck in your quest for mastery over yourself, in my opinion the hardest enemy of all to conquer.

/Gaussq

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Thanks guys.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself. Feel free to send me a U2U if you have any questions or concerns.

~Keeper—Forum Moderator

new topics

top topics

join