It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombie Outbreak - Your worst nightmare

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
When i was younger i used to watch films like Resident Evil and think how cool it would be for it to happen in real life, i have grown up since then, and now i think a Zombie Outbreak would be the most terrifying experience anyone could live through.

For example, getting eaten by a lion would be relatively quick, a quick yet painful death.

On the otherhand getting eaten by a mob of zombies wont only be a lot longer, and a lot more painfull, but the fact they are fellow human beings makes it more terryifying, pleading wont help, screaming wont help.

Please watch these two videos at high volume if you can:

Both of the most realistic movies absed on a Virus outbreak.

But hey right, we will go to the gun store and get guns and to the supermarket to get food?

Good idea except Millions of other people have the same idea, Airports? Nope, Ferry? Nope.

Electricity would soon go down, so would water supplies, every shop would of been looted, you will have rely on what you have in your house at the time of the outbreak and live off it, you could risk going out, apart from the fact there are millions of people outside your house who want to rip you limb to limb.

So do you risk going to get food? Leaving your family behind (If there not dead alredy). Or do you starve or die of dehydration.

Not only that but if your by yourself you will eventually go mad, no social contact, living under constant fear, will the wood planks on the doors and windows hold? How am i going to get food? Is my family dead? Are my friends ok? .

Its a grim grim scenario i hope we never have to face.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I've grown up with this thought as well. Recently I've noticed a rash of zombie themes, running through movies, tv and video games. Much to my pleasure, blasting zombies is an unparalleled enjoyment. My concern is why has this become so prevalent in our society. These are arenas where messages are pushed and minds are controlled. Why have zombies become such a past-time. Are TPTB mocking us, showing what they see us as, mindless beasts feeding off ourselves, or on the flip side, enthusiastically killing our fallen brothers. Either way, mixing cowboys and zombies in Undead Nightmare for RDR was the best thing to happen to video games in a long time. Yeehaa you zombie bastards.
edit on 14-2-2011 by TheDirtProphet because: changed a word

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Prepare your self.! The zombies are coming!!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I have had thoughts and horrible dreams about this as well. Telling yourself it is only make believe works sometimes, but then I remember the story line from 28 days later; it was a form of rabies.

The scary thing is they are working to create a "zombie virus" in real life. If I remember correctly, the government said, not too long ago, that they had been working with (if they said they are working with it.. means they have it and the cure already and are testing our response to the idea.. imo) a mutant form of the rabies virus and it would be similar to that of the movie version, except that it doesn't reanimate life. Now there is a scary thought.

What if that gets loose?!?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
everyone get ready

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by iamlizzyb

I would be more worried about that missing and 'found again' VX nerve gas getting free, than a mutant Rabies virus. At least you'd have to be physically bitten by someone/something infected with the rabies, the VX (and other horrors stockpiled) will kill you stone dead by just breathing it.

new topics

top topics

join