It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Moon is Artificial I can see the wierd structure with the telescope and camera clearly...bunker

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I will debate the idea of a fake moon landing all day. The idea of a fake moon.... is absurd. im sorry but im pretty sure many early civilizations "worshipped" the moon. this was as you can assume long before we had capability to send a fake moon up there. if you are assuming aliens did it. then i guess its just the death star that has been hovering in orbit around our planet for thousands of years without so much as a hint of being "fake". if you are asking people not to be rude you should post something that is almost, ALMOST believable. this just makes no sense at all.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by iheartprplkoolaid

Because your common tiny mind cant merely fathom let alone comprehend that the moon could be more than a convieniently Obiting rock does not mean the idea is absurd, I would like to see your PHD in Moon Studies please before you claim anything on the subject is ridiculas again,,,,

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

Who says i need a phd to say anything about how the moon has been a part of thousands upon thousands of years of history. also. are you saying that every other moon that scientists say orbit other planets are also fake? is earth fake also? created by aliens? is everything fake? how far do you have to go before you realize you are just paranoid about things not being from nature. if you get mad about someone else disputing an idea that you have pulled from the air because you think you can see things on the moon that make it not look real..... you need to put your tinfoil hat back on.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by iheartprplkoolaid

Now your making ridiculas assumptions
, Heres a challenge, go find me a planet that is anywhere near the same structure of the moon, Of course its been round for thousands if not millions of years! Disputing that would be stupid, Stop making out everyone is either paranoid or stupid because at the end of the day your the only one who seems confused as to what people are discussing here

What we are dicussing is a thoery which is just as viable as any other, Prove otherwise, and dont go flapping about oppinions and dissmissing everything as common sense when infact the only thing you seem to know is that "Da Muun is grey! and dits been around lotsa time" *Claps Hands*

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I looked at the videos but I honestly don't see it...
I personally believe the moon is real. whether or not it has always been around is another story entirely but i'm almost positive the moon is just a normal space rock. Maybe i'm missing something?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
lol @ fake moon XD

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join