It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Moon is Artificial I can see the wierd structure with the telescope and camera clearly...bunker

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by NorkiSpaceDuck

The moon is real ... sorry .. .

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I agree with Mr Mask if your trying to raise a serious point then be serious ?

I recently watched John Lears second Loooong interview with project camelot (dont ask why) where he mentioned he had been reading a book that suggested the moon was actually 'towed' into earths orbit eons ago ? Sorry but the authors name eludes me because I thought it too fantastical to believe !

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by VI0811

Of course its real!
Who said anything different?!
Im all for Funny one liners but you
sir dont seem to have grasped the basic point of the thread at all

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slipdig1

Originally posted by TedHodgson
reply to post by ALadInsane

I think what basically the OP is getting at is a basic version of a thread i created a while back only to find out the subject had been coverd many times before, Essentially the Moon is alien to our solar system and is quite unique as a planet But the premice under it been here is just too perfect, it gives us our night and day and it gives us our Tides and Seasons basically the mere fact that it is there is just too perfect for us to understand.
Ive thought for a while now that the moon could have been either artificial or could have been put there on purpose, basically its wrong and the mere fact of obviously faked lunar landings and a report from china recently that they have found extrordinary things on the moon that america tried to cover up only makes things much more interesting

the moon has nothing to do with night and day.

The Moon defines the night and day cicle because of its gravitational influence over the earth's rotation,causing the earth to rotate on a (aprox.)24 hours cycle.and that's what you call a "Day"
edit on 14/2/2011 by jpsdasnake because: added hyperlink

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by VI0811

YOU CANT PROVE THAT THE MOON EXISTS! I mean,we'v never seen it right? only on tv and stuff...

(sarcasm)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jpsdasnake

Photos or it never happend....

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
If you read about the moon and all of its anomalies, its pretty easy to tell there's something strange about it. I don't see it in the videos but Im with you brother. Its just too fantastic for most people to even entertain the thought. Kind of like The Truman Show.

I hope the truth comes out before we kick the bucket because I'm quite positive almost everything we know is a lie.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Anyone with half decent eye sight can tell you that your theory of circuit boards and bunkers is a load of bunk. you've got an uphill battle if you expect us to ignore our eyes. Being rude and incoherent in the first post of the thread is a great way to start. Good luck. i'm not sure if you are the same user, but we've already gone through this with someone else trying to say the moon filmed from their cell phone is the best close up view of the moon, to which i posted a few HD close pass moon videos showing, ALAS, no bunkers, aliens, motherboards, hologram projectors, anti-matter engines, or space colonies.

The Idea that the moon is too perfect to have been there without help, well, maybe you should all read some science books folks, the entire solar system, and galaxy, and universe, are perfectly tuned to allow US to live, if you change any of the factors by tiny amounts we wouldn't be here.

A few hundred miles in either direction and we're too close or too far from the sun, change the rotation a bit and day cycles get messed up and photosynthesis wouldn't work.

Now, the moon could very well be an "alien" body in our solar system, meaning it didn't develop here, not that some aliens towed it into place.

In all likely hood the moon is made up of remnants of one of the known planets in our solar system, or an unknown previously destroyed body, caught in the pull of our gravity, the sun, and the other heavenly bodies out there. Since it's close relation to earth it could even be part of a larger body that was smacked and broken into earth and the moon. it could also merely be a large asteroid that got caught in our gravity well and has acted as a shield for millions of years, taking the hits for us as the surface shows you.

the moon controls our tides, and to a small extent, our day / night cycle as the earth wobbles it adds something like 15 millionths of a second each year, or something like that. This is growing as the moon slowly moves further out, yes, we are losing the moon. But the sun will turn into a red giant before then.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I have heard theories about this. They state the moon is made from a metal, and is hollow with the shell being about 20 milles thick. Ufo's have been seen and recorded flying in and out of tunels (holes) in the moons surface. When hit by astroids the moon rings like a bell. Also it's not in correct orbit. Nasa blurred out photos of massive structures on the moon's surface as they did with mars.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
nice pics however I suspect my results have as much to do with the refractive incedence of light/energy in different
media (ie the angle of the lenses to each other ) due to my handheld style and the settings for video
Canon Powershot SX110is 40X zoom tungsten/vivid setting 640x480 30fps 114mm x 500mm telescope

...the video's speak for themselves , currently have hundreds of new clips coming

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

got to the point in your reply that started calling me names ! plz you did not see what I saw through the camera
and you are better than me ....
Debunkstabators ...Here are the Symptoms folks ...Seen a UFO

Firstly...even tho they are not more intelligent..better looking wiser , more savvy ,more psycic , better informed
harder working or even vaugly sexy ...they will insinuate
that the colledge thier mommy paid for that they flunked out of from way too much pot and acid , provided them with
all the learning (all 6 months of it) they're ever going too
need ...they love to repeat ***other people's ***(they rarely have thier own) opinions like a crap Katy Perry poptune and get
a real thrill out of thinking they have the Intellectual High Ground (yes they're full of themselves)also it is very easy to detect a debunkstabator as they become instant EXPERTS on just
about any issue or topic you care to mention , when it comes too proof they simply quote ***other people*** (hey thalidomide was safe man) and then spew hatred dissent and diffuse any issue that does not keep thier arguments erect...phoooooey thier feelings of natural superiority can not be shaken and if
they are challenged by superior argument or intellect
fillibuster threaten or claim that proof is only seconds away
they never seek common ground (exept if they think this may induce the shedding of a nice load of creamy BUNK !) , and will remain fractious , rude and angry forever and a day...
debunkstabators always want too seem more serious than the rest...

Further and persuant...should you gain any foothold score points in or dominate an argument with a debunstabator they will
ALWAYS insinuate or even state directly that your mental
health is questionable ....these laughable little animals are
easy to deal with ...have a strategy , know the terrian as stated in this document and never , never think that a determined debunker can be swayed or in anyway induced to reasonable logical thought , trust or honesty !
They are gods in thier tiny apelike plageristic copycat empty universes...

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicgirl30

thanx for a real reply ...just giving it to you fresh...this is how it is...been like this for 5 million years some say
yea the pix on google were so bad I am shooting my own...this is what i am posting...so many angry precious little
people out thier with opinions (and no phd) that get so emotional and nasty about anything fresh...see it a lot when it
comes to the moon ...people get sooooooooo wierd !

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by VI0811

I see what i see now I'm blind sorry pal ...I'm a scratch golfer and surfing legend here in cape town try again...I see
very well...and my intellectual
faculties are also super legendary ..what you on about

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorkiSpaceDuck
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

got to the point in your reply that started calling me names ! plz you did not see what I saw through the camera
and you are better than me ....
Debunkstabators ...Here are the Symptoms folks ...Seen a UFO

Etc.

What the hell was all that about? The minds of some of the people that frequent this place worry me. It appears there's a great deal of undiagnosed mental illness out there.
edit on 14-2-2011 by oxbow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I just wanted to add that I agree that strange things could very well be happening on the moon - Seeing how much of Science Fiction from the turn of the century became the science of today and there were real plans for an actual moon base by our government and others - however perhaps the OP needs to repost the videos in better resolution (HD is an option with youtube now) and perhaps restate his case with descriptions for each video. If people that reply just don't seem to get it... but you think you have found something real and genuine.. then please don't give up trying to state your information... just have another go. I found your post interesting to say the least.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

You're not really helping your case here. I fail to see how name calling in any way substantiates your claims or bolsters your evidence. This is not grade school, nor am I an emperor in need of a new wardrobe, therefore attempts to shame me into keeping quiet have a probability of failure rapidly approaching 1. I've tried my best to be civil, as have several others on here. We've tried to explain to you how to get your point across in such a way that it might even make sense. In response, you again revert to juvenile behavior. Please, allow me to simplify your methodology thus far in hopes that it may illuminate why your claims have failed to gain traction. I will illustrate the point in the form of scripted conversation that follows the general pattern of your threads to date. Pay attention, this will be on the test:

You: I have precious truth from to be shown you all is it that proven it from maths to be five from two and with the adding again!

Response: What?

You: Is video inside! You not can for to see?

Response: Dude, you're not making any sense. Can you please clarify what you are trying to say?

You: Are not you knowing maths! To be adding the two and then again to be making a five thing!

Response: Are you trying to say that you can prove 2+2=5? I'm sorry, but that's simply not true. 2+2=4.

You: Is truth! You are not knowing the maths! Am you are thinking that it is making a four because you are told it is. Do not be making a four, it is a five that I make with my maths. Do not say my maths is the wrongness until you have be doing the maths of your own. You cannot do the maths of your own anyway because you are not the smart as is I am. That also is you that is smelly!

Response: Everyone knows that 2+2=4. They've proven it. Lots of people have done the math and it always shows that 2+2=4.

You: No! Only the smelly gay homos with the breath of farts and brains of stupid believe it is making the four. Many smart head peoples are knowing that it is making five.

I realize this is a very simplified and somewhat absurd illustration and probably does not sufficiently describe the nuances of your vast brains, but it should be sufficient to illustrate why your style of response does not actually help your cause.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join