It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Moon is Artificial I can see the wierd structure with the telescope and camera clearly...bunker

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
If you get precious about your moon theory this is going to get you spontaneously ranting like a precious
emotional 3 year old...I could see the Moon and it looks like a huge 3 Dimentional Circuit Board ! It did not take
much...i aimed the camera at the telescope eyepiece , and hey presto ...Under the glare out pops a spagetti
of wierd interconnected structures this is the 3 day i have seen them ...if you watch my videos you will
see what i have seen , pause them download them play with them
plz dont tell me what too see or think or talk about medication as if you were a doctor or post rude comments

edit on February 14th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: fixed embed code

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorkiSpaceDuck
If you get precious about your moon theory this is going to get you spontaneously ranting like a precious
emotional 3 year old...I could see the Moon and it looks like a huge 3 Dimentional Circuit Board !

huh...What?

And about those vids,you only put the last numbers and letters of the URL,not the whole thing.
edit on 14/2/2011 by jpsdasnake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Sorry to say but none of your links work

I'll check back later.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by NorkiSpaceDuck

Dont put the Entire youtube link code between the video embed codes, remove everything apart from the letters after the ( = ) sign

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Your links don't work.

At all.

Please fix them as I want to see what you mean in your OP

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorkiSpaceDuck
emotional 3 year old...I could see the Moon and it looks like a huge 3 Dimentional Circuit Board ! It did not take
much...i aimed the camera at the telescope eyepiece , and hey presto ...Under the glare out pops a spagetti
of wierd interconnected structures this is the 3 day i have seen them ...if you watch my videos you will
see what i have seen , pause them download them play with them
plz dont tell me what too see or think or talk about medication as if you were a doctor or post rude comments

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
what a strange thought, we have paintings that are 100's of years old that show the moon so if it is artificial then it wasnt made by us, not unless we wherre travelling around through space in the times of plato et al.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
So yeah,i see very low resolution pictures taken by a bad camera and a EQ mount newtonian with low apperture.
Great job,that's really hard to accomplish.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I see really badly shot videos of the moons surface. OP could you elaborate what your point is?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

I saw no circuit board.

I saw only craters on a crusty rocky surface.

Can the OP please elaborate on these videos, because I was just about ready to shut down when I saw the reptilian faces at the start of one of them.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Look, it's a good start, at least you have a telescope.

I don't see anything of what you described in these videos...

Perhaps you need some inspiration?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ALadInsane

I think what basically the OP is getting at is a basic version of a thread i created a while back only to find out the subject had been coverd many times before, Essentially the Moon is alien to our solar system and is quite unique as a planet But the premice under it been here is just too perfect, it defines our night and day and it gives us our Tides and smoothens our Seasons (by providng just that right little bit of gravity) basically the mere fact that it is there is just too perfect for us to understand.
Ive thought for a while now that the moon could have been either artificial or could have been put there on purpose, basically its wrong and the mere fact of obviously faked lunar landings and a report from china recently that they have found extrordinary things on the moon that america tried to cover up only makes things much more interesting

edit on 14/2/11 by TedHodgson because: spelling

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
keep searching and perhaps one day you'll find something

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

Now that idea I can understand. The OP's seemed a little from the hip though, with the whole circuit board and lines linking between things. I couldn't see it in any of the videos posted. I did see the reptilian faces at the start of the last one which instantly made me think "Dear oh dear".

OP, please post again explaining your post further.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson
reply to post by ALadInsane

I think what basically the OP is getting at is a basic version of a thread i created a while back only to find out the subject had been coverd many times before, Essentially the Moon is alien to our solar system and is quite unique as a planet But the premice under it been here is just too perfect, it gives us our night and day and it gives us our Tides and Seasons basically the mere fact that it is there is just too perfect for us to understand.
Ive thought for a while now that the moon could have been either artificial or could have been put there on purpose, basically its wrong and the mere fact of obviously faked lunar landings and a report from china recently that they have found extrordinary things on the moon that america tried to cover up only makes things much more interesting

the moon has nothing to do with night and day.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by lewman
what a strange thought, we have paintings that are 100's of years old that show the moon so if it is artificial then it wasnt made by us, not unless we wherre travelling around through space in the times of plato et al.

The idea of an artificial moon, includes the idea that it has been in orbit around Earth for hundreds of thousands of years.

So, yeah it would have been around in Plato's time.

The thinking goes, that the Moon is really a colony or generational transport ship, that brought the survivors of a doomed planet on a journey to a bright, life filled planet that we call Earth.

We moved in, suffered the inevitable breakdowns in society from natural calamities, and human made one's like war and disease, and eventually, over the aeons forgot where we came from, or even that we came from elsewhere and colonised this planet.

Speculation exists that we used to call Mars home, until it was involved with a massive collision (probably with a huge asteroid or planet, destroyed it.

The lucky ones, chosen to live, were shuttled to Mars orbit and onto Phobos, which was engineered into a huge space station 'holding/waiting' facility, where transfers to the moon ship would be much easier than coming directly from the surface of Mars.

Once fully loaded with colonists/survivors, we set off in our Moon ark and came to this planet and settled down.

We eventually forgot all about Mars and our technology that got us here, well most of us did. The truth of all of this, all of our 'real' history, is guarded and preserved by secret groups throughout history, such as the Masons, various churches and so on.

That's the story...whether it's even remotely true is another question, but many people theorise something similar may have some truth to it.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Slipdig1

It defines our night and day, Worded it wrong

edit on 14/2/11 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Have to say OP, that i really do think there is *much* more to and on the moon than we officially admit to, but i cannot see what you're talking about with your videos.

All i see, is blocky, over zoomed images that seem to meld all the features into a blur.

I found myself wanting to zoom out all the time to get a better perspective on what i was looking at.

I don't doubt that you see what you're seeing, but in all honesty, this time around at least, it's in the eye of the beholder i'm afraid.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Perhaps people would take you more serious if you stopped rambling in different cartoon/star-trek voices as your youtube clips play?

Try delivering a presentation that doesn't come off as a home-brewed Red Dwarf radio show and give me some information that makes sense.

Also- Your clips didn't show circuit boards or spaghetti. Are you being serious or are you trying to be funny?

I seriously don't know. Not trying to be a smeg head here.

MM
edit on 14-2-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join