It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW i just witnessed a [the?] pole shift or something even weirder????????? mind blown

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
sorry...delete...repeat of previous post
edit on 14-2-2011 by thepresenttense because: duplicate post

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

Ahah, yea the thought had crossed my mind. A Hologram seems to be the most obvious answer to all of this..
It's the only answer as far as I can tell (or you're lying or were hallucinating). And doing some Google searches it seems there isn't even one other website with information regarding this event, only this thread. So it would seem only you and your friend witnessed this event, which I find terribly hard to believe.

edit on 15-2-2011 by WhizPhiz because: spelling

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhizPhiz

Ahah, yea the thought had crossed my mind. A Hologram seems to be the most obvious answer to all of this..
It's the only answer as far as I can tell (or you're lying or were hallucinating). And doing some Google searchers it seems there isn't even one other website with information regarding this event, only this thread. So it would seem only you and your friend witnessed this event, which I find terribly hard to believe.

I'm not bothered in the least by your doubt.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
What were the clouds like that night? I have sometimes thought all the stars were moving like you described only to realise that it was the clouds moving and creating an optical illusion of it being the stars.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
What were the clouds like that night? I have sometimes thought all the stars were moving like you described only to realise that it was the clouds moving and creating an optical illusion of it being the stars.

please read the thread. a few low hanging clouds.. i have patience, but only so much when it comes to answering the same obvious question over and over again!!!

This not a case of autokenesis.
edit on 15-2-2011 by purplemonkeydishwasher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
It sounds like you caught the sky at the moment where the rotation of the earth combined with the precession of the earth at a particular time where the sky appeared to accelerate its movement slightly, then halt, then continue on its course.

If you think of yourself standing on a ball which rotates and yet also wobbles, you will notice times outside objects appear to be stationary for a tiny moment and then continue to move in their respective, wave-like and yet circular patterns.

I've witnessed this kind of thing, but my first idea is to always seek the physics and logic out.

Although, I will concede that the physics and logic that I know is based solely on what science agrees... which is shaky enough information at that.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

I don't have the patience to read 9 pages, especially at 6:00am, I read the first couple of pages and usually the last two to get the general idea of where a thread is heading.

I apologise for taking 5 minutes to try and help.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Foxy1
were there a few clouds in the sky? perhaps the motion of a few clouds gave the impression of a moving sky. like when your sitting at a traffic light and the car next to you moves a little and you slam on your brakes because you think your the one who is moving.

That's it, me and some friends saw stars move around just the same as the OP... we where stumped until we broke out the binoculars, it was a high fog moving really fast, the fog was transparent without the binoculars. What a great illusion to see....

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by RANDOMguess
Dude normally I would laugh at you. But this morning I was walking to work It was 6.03am and I was looking up at this one lone star( I too do that) and it literally moved across the sky it look like 6inches from face to hand type thing so I stood still an watched carefully and it happened again. I swear on my mothers life.

You can look up my other posts I never believe in this # normally, I always get warnings for ripping into people and mocking them, this is the weirdest thing iv ever seen.

I didn't think pole shift for some reason, I strangely thought the sky looked like a virtual screen and I saw a glitch. Sounds stupid but these things never happen to me.
edit on 14-2-2011 by RANDOMguess because: (no reason given)

I don't know how much you watch the sky but i live in the country and like to lay out and look up at night. There are soooo many satellites now it is amazing everything up there is moving! it is satellites though.

I would like to add though that I keep seeing things lately to like the moon being in the wrong place and looking weird.
A thought what if cloaked ships huge ones are all over and the relect their background like the USA experiments with cloaking i saw on TV and say it starts to move slowly...would it maybe cause this effect and or would flocks of birds whap into it!? open mind here.
edit on 14-2-2011 by Char-Lee because: add though

Ah never though of that I couldn't tell if it were a satellite, I am not sure if iv ever seen one to compare it to tho. The thing is it looked just like all the other stars and it didn't just glide across the sky it just appeared about 6inches if you measure with your hand in front of your face. now that distance in miles prob would be mmmasive.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Consider this, if this were true in reality thousands if not millions would have noticed. Thin clouds in the nights sky can make a star or group of stars appear to be moving.

I must say though, personally I have been seeing strange optics when looking at the stars only recently.

a) The flicker of an aircrafts lights appearing in a different spot in the sky. (focus track and I see the source. My best guess on this is that because of the direction of my head only one eye is picking up the source light and the brain is attempting its thing) ... I have been paying attention to the sky more lately.

b) Iridium flares from SATS.

c) Orb light sources crossing the sky from SATS (straight or curved trajectory)

PS. You may have had a slight dizzy spell while looking into thin sheet of clouds that were hardly noticed.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by RANDOMguess

That reminds me of the movie Chicken Little. That was a very good movie...but I don't think we need a real-world version for our entertainment. 'Cause, y'know... "ooh", "ahh", that's how it all starts...but then there's running, and screaming.
edit on 15-2-2011 by CLPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Merely reporting what I saw. Simple enough to me, I have someone who witnessed this with me, alas doubt from those who can not imagine what it was like is not enough to sway my personal observations.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
ok.......

just went down to the mailroom around 10pm pst. went outside, started walking and looked at a small contrail near the moon. within a split second a second massive contrail spanning the entire vegas valley appeared. thought I was loosing my mind.

now from my condo to mailroom is about 250 yards, or a couple min walk, by the time I got there the contrail was completely out of site!

but it gets better!! on my way back surrounding the whole moon, a massive halo or circular cloud formation. I thought it was light but by 10:30 the center was clear and all clouds and contrails stayed on the outside of it. I attempted to take pictures of it, but the halo by that time spanned many many miles of sky. luckily my neighbor confirmed what I saw. for the next 5 or so minutes nothing went through the center of this thing and the outside of the circle had clouds all around it. then it just dissappears!!

hopefully someone on here is in vegas and saw this too.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

kind of romantic i'd say, you moved all the stars, i'd be impressed...all i got for Valentines Day was a flower
both your energies combined created a high vibrational frequency & let you tune into some excitment...magic...miracles.. great story thanks for sharing it with us.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Could it be that time sped up for 5 mins?
Some thing that made time around you go fast.
Did you find that your watch was slow?
Or
Or some thing that made the two of you slow down in your minds?
That would make it look like every thing is going fast for you.
You entered a mind state that slowed your thinking down.
Did you feel well rested? Or funny?

I think it is a slow mind state.
So only some people would have had this trans!
Can you do the same as you did.
Coffee & smoke. What ever else you did.
and just try to relax. and watch the sky.
don't try to do it. just think the same as last time.
Maybe it is like a mediation state.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by fairytale

kind of romantic i'd say, you moved all the stars, i'd be impressed...all i got for Valentines Day was a flower
both your energies combined created a high vibrational frequency & let you tune into some excitment...magic...miracles.. great story thanks for sharing it with us.

I actually forgot that it was Valentine's Day.. haha.. which is weird because the last relationship I was in started about 6 years ago to that day..!! It bodes well, I'd say, as one who enjoys and attempts to interpret the greater metaphors.

Originally posted by buddha
Could it be that time sped up for 5 mins?
Some thing that made time around you go fast.
Did you find that your watch was slow?
Or
Or some thing that made the two of you slow down in your minds?
That would make it look like every thing is going fast for you.
You entered a mind state that slowed your thinking down.
Did you feel well rested? Or funny?

I think it is a slow mind state.
So only some people would have had this trans!
Can you do the same as you did.
Coffee & smoke. What ever else you did.
and just try to relax. and watch the sky.
don't try to do it. just think the same as last time.
Maybe it is like a mediation state.

I felt too rested, which was why she was driving me home.. it was late (4am) The whole experience left me supercharged.. I was up until 4pm that afternoon..I can say with confidence that it felt like it was happening all at once, some sort of shift I experienced only with her?. Nothing was moving until I noticed the first star moving, I believe, though that is where my memory is formed, so I can't be 100% positive.. 98 though. I remember at the time I heard a flock of geese somewhere in the distance, and I thought that it was odd, since they generally don't return until next month some time..

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
interesting. last night i also noticed some weirdness in the sky....there was a huge contrail bisecting the sky...the moon was on one side.

a split second later, it was way on the other side......went out an hour or two later w/ the dogs, and it seemed like the same contrail was there, and the moon hadn't moved

tonight, right before i started reading this thread, the clouds and the sky looked completely fake. which is why i just spent an hour reading this thing.

i also constantly stare at orion, and noticed the bull horn moon......

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

sounds like your head was spinning, not the stars...

-Coffee is a stimulant, this debunks anything you thought you might have experienced.

-You contaminate the theory/incident by imbibing any chemical substances.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by RANDOMguess

I have not witnessed the entire sky moving, but this post made me stop short! I was laying in bed one night and I always lay on my left side so that I can look out the window as I fall asleep. We have a giant window in our second story bedroom which gives me the perfect view of the stars..especially that really really REALLY huge bright one that outshines all of them.

Well I was laying there and looking and all of a sudden something bright streaked straight up to the right at about a 45 degree angle. It looked just like a falling start but in reverse, if that makes any sense. And it was really bright and almost blueish. It happened so fast and I just thought....what the crap did I just see? lol

It was one of those things that you think about and think about and THINK about but can never really make sense of it. I never told anyone about it, not even my husband. Until now when I saw you post this.

I am looking forward to reading the rest of the comments about the OP experience.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Maybe the universe or creator or something was sending you an omen. Maybe it was for your eyes only.

An omen (also called portent or presage) is a phenomenon that is believed to foretell the future, often signifying the advent of change. Though the word "omen" is usually devoid of reference to the change's nature, hence being possibly either "good" or "bad", the term is more often used in a foreboding sense, as with the word "ominous".

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join