Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

WOW i just witnessed a [the?] pole shift or something even weirder????????? mind blown

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANDOMguess
Dude normally I would laugh at you. But this morning I was walking to work It was 6.03am and I was looking up at this one lone star( I too do that) and it literally moved across the sky it look like 6inches from face to hand type thing so I stood still an watched carefully and it happened again. I swear on my mothers life.

You can look up my other posts I never believe in this # normally, I always get warnings for ripping into people and mocking them, this is the weirdest thing iv ever seen.

I didn't think pole shift for some reason, I strangely thought the sky looked like a virtual screen and I saw a glitch. Sounds stupid but these things never happen to me.
edit on 14-2-2011 by RANDOMguess because: (no reason given)

I don't know how much you watch the sky but i live in the country and like to lay out and look up at night. There are soooo many satellites now it is amazing everything up there is moving! it is satellites though.

I would like to add though that I keep seeing things lately to like the moon being in the wrong place and looking weird.
A thought what if cloaked ships huge ones are all over and the relect their background like the USA experiments with cloaking i saw on TV and say it starts to move slowly...would it maybe cause this effect and or would flocks of birds whap into it!? open mind here.
edit on 14-2-2011 by Char-Lee because: add though

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I've always looked for Orion first too. Don't know why. Easiest for me to spot?

On moving stars... Last night I took the dogs out to walk in my front yard. I looked up and saw the dipper straight overhead. Right-away, a 'star' zipped right thru it and onward. I was so freaked out, I didn't think to note whether it was part of the dipper --lol-- and I also didn't wait around to see what else took a notion to zippedy-do-dah thru the sky. I beat feet inside!!!

And, about the moon... This morning, driving to work at 7:20am, the moon was in the Eastern sky (slightly to the south) but high-ish in the sky. Now, it's 7:15pm and the moon is in the... Eastern sky... really high up. So, 12 hours and the moon is almost back to where it was this very morning? Really??? --that's not the moon I remember!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by officiallyfreakedout
I'm so ashamed that it didn't click for me. I noticed the crescent moon pointing upward like a "U" too. I even thought to myself boy that's different but was on vacation so was quickly distracted. How is that possible? Wouldn't the earth or moon need to be rotating differently to do that? Why hasn't the media said anything? Kind of a hard thing to ignore.

yes, i thought i was not with it. i commented to my young son a few weeks ago, while out for a walk, about how the moon looked weird with its waxing from south to north, not at all like i have known it all my life, from west to east. i didn't think much more about it but this has to be unprecedented. can some of the more knowledgable star-gazers on site comment on this. i am in the west of ireland.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Ok,I must say that the other night I too was out for a smoke looking up in the shy as usual.I focused
in on this slowing moving light.thought it was just a plane,but noticed it was not blinking.I watched it slowly descend then made a slight turn to the south.It stopped and did not move any more.I got my ipad with the star chart program on it and pointed it at it.it showed me it was venus.
It was just so strange cause I thought I saw it moved.

Maybe thats why all the ancients had all those astronomy peep holes every where to warn them when
the stars begin to move,get ready!

K

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
In December, comming home frome work about 12:00 a.m., I noticed the moon was on the left side of me. Was a straight road, no curves or anything, the next time I looked up, it was on the right. The next time I looked up, it was back on the left and stayed in the right spot the rest of the night. I mentioned it to my husband and he thought I was a crack pot. (maybe he's right.) Could have been that I was really tired as we were getting ready for the x-mas season and I had been working mega hours preparing. But there was no alcohol or funny tobacco envolved.

Haven't seen anything else since then, although I haven't really been looking. But I wasn't really looking the first time either. Which is partly why I am sure I saw it happen. It was so weird that I couldn't help but see it.

Anyhow, thats all I've seen happen with regards to the stars and moon.

edit on 14-2-2011 by blend57 because: clarification/content
edit on 14-2-2011 by blend57 because: content

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

this reminds me of a dream i had, when i awoke from the dream i knew it was almost prophetic but it made no sense to me so i blew it off, however dreams like that never leave my memory,

was a long dream but ill give the shorter version,

some demonic insectoid type entities had been released from some sort of cage burried inside a warehouse in some rural town in the usa, what lead to the part of the dream is to long to detail here, but i recall in the dream i ran outside escapeing the wharehouse as i witnessed their release, i tried to find a place to hide from it all so i climbed onto the roof of a nearby building, then i looked up,

and every star in the sky was dancing, i remember in the dream the second i saw the stars dancing i KNEW deep down it was a messege, i knew it signaled some kind of ending to the world as i know it and i knew it was something i was meant to keep my eyes open for to see in the real world, (yes im aware im dreaming in my dreams and often have introspective thoughts about the real world outside my dreams while dreaming)

its hard to explain the way the stars danced, they were not in sequence with each other they were not sudden movements as if bumped around or forced, it was more like each individual star was in the hands of someone who decided to start waving it around playing with it,

the dream went on, military was rounding people up around me all the while slaughtering these insectiod things (can you say starship troopers xD) and so on, was a pretty weird dream,

when i awoke i just figured it was a weird dream and nothing more, but something about the way those stars looked gives me chills up my spine every time i recal it, ive known all along theres something to it, even though nothing makes sense.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I for one believe it is possible. The Bible has many passages
that relate to such events.

King James Version

www.biblegateway.com...

25.Isaiah 13:10
For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.
Isaiah 13:9-11 (in Context) Isaiah 13 (Whole Chapter)

47.Revelation 6:13
And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
Revelation 6:12-14 (in Context) Revelation 6 (Whole Chapter)

48.Revelation 8:12
And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.
Revelation 8:11-13 (in Context) Revelation 8 (Whole Chapter)

49.Revelation 12:1
And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
Revelation 12:1-3 (in Context) Revelation 12 (Whole Chapter)

50.Revelation 12:4
And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
Revelation 12:3-5 (in Context) Revelation 12 (Whole Chapter)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I think you have witnessed a light bend effect possibly caused by intensive solar storm on that direction, or could be the time where our magnetic field is being dirupted slightly changing the direction of the incoming light to our atmosphere, it is not a crust movement at all, it has something to do with the light entering our vicinity.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Midwest USA update:::: The moon is right where it should be. Just went outside to study the possibility of shifting. Stared at sky for 5 min.

Possibly intoxicated slightly, still no shifting.

Will do another study in 30 minutes or so.

Conclusion:
It is alll good here in the midwest.

Tune in 30 minutes for another update.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
As a long time sky-watcher I can be almost certain what you were experiencing was an illusion created from the low moving clouds. Purplemonkeydishwasher, what part of Canada are you from?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
This thread is giving me goosebumps...

Sheesh....

Okay I have a couple things to share.

First of all, the moon has been almost a completely new entity to me lately. It is not the moon I remember.

The Orion constellation calls to me every single night. It is the first thing I see in the sky.

Okay, and this one was really odd.

Today, I was out suntanning, and it was exactly 12pm. Yet the sun in the sky didn't feel like it was in the right position. It was really really weird...

Yeah.

So I just wanted to add I too have been seeing some really strange things in the sky as of late.

Great thread.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by officiallyfreakedout
I'm so ashamed that it didn't click for me. I noticed the crescent moon pointing upward like a "U" too. I even thought to myself boy that's different but was on vacation so was quickly distracted. How is that possible? Wouldn't the earth or moon need to be rotating differently to do that? Why hasn't the media said anything? Kind of a hard thing to ignore.

For all of you saying this...my husband and i didn't think we have seen the moon like this before either, but when i looked it up they keep saying everywhere it is normal ..for the season...
I know we are all ver unobsevant as an e-mail forward a test of memoy of daily things like where is the green light on a stop light...I said top it is bottom...BUT that said why so many people thinking they have not seen this before?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
*SNIP*

Terms and Conditions of Use:
15d.) Cross-Posting: You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards (unless you receive advance written permission from TAN or their agents).
edit on February 14th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
OK, so I clicked on this thread, read it to my wife, and we both dismissed it as nonsense. Then while checking some other stuff online my wife went outside on the porch to talk to her sister on the phone and comes back in excited, telling me the stars are moving. I thought she was pulling my leg, but I lit a cigarette( and no, nothing in it but tobacco.) went outside, and at first I told her that the clouds were moving and were fooling her eyes. She pointed at one and told me to watch it, so I did. IT MOVED. Ever so slowly but it was definately moving east to west across the sky. Then I noticed another star close to the moon with a kinda reddish tint to it, and it WAS MOVING TOO! In almost the same direction as the first. Another thing, just after I realized they were moving we noticed a plane, flying very very fast moving along in the same direction as the lights/stars were. The plane was REALLY moving fast but I could hear no engines, and it was leaving a pretty good contrail. But it struck me as a jet, not a passenger plane. This was just 5 mins ago, if anybody else is in central Louisiana please go outside and stargaze for a minute to maybe confirm/deny this, its really really wierd

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

Please read this about one word non contributing posts!
edit on February 14th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldier78
OK, so I clicked on this thread, read it to my wife, and we both dismissed it as nonsense. Then while checking some other stuff online my wife went outside on the porch to talk to her sister on the phone and comes back in excited, telling me the stars are moving. I thought she was pulling my leg, but I lit a cigarette( and no, nothing in it but tobacco.) went outside, and at first I told her that the clouds were moving and were fooling her eyes. She pointed at one and told me to watch it, so I did. IT MOVED. Ever so slowly but it was definately moving east to west across the sky. Then I noticed another star close to the moon with a kinda reddish tint to it, and it WAS MOVING TOO! In almost the same direction as the first. Another thing, just after I realized they were moving we noticed a plane, flying very very fast moving along in the same direction as the lights/stars were. The plane was REALLY moving fast but I could hear no engines, and it was leaving a pretty good contrail. But it struck me as a jet, not a passenger plane. This was just 5 mins ago, if anybody else is in central Louisiana please go outside and stargaze for a minute to maybe confirm/deny this, its really really wierd

which town r u in? South central? u mean Lafayette?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Between Natchitoches and Winn parish

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
how fast r they moving? im in houston and im not seeing a any rapid movements

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

Also Isaiah 24 verse 20 , the earth shall reel to anf fro like a drunkard ..............

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
there seems to be a lot of funky business with the our magnetosphere.

this may be due to the CME the other day?

www2.nict.go.jp...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join