It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW i just witnessed a [the?] pole shift or something even weirder????????? mind blown

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I also noticed that the big dipper was upside down and tilted last night. I thought it was strange because I don't remember seeing it like that before. But I am not sure about it. I normally just look at Sirius, Pleiads and and few other common things I can find.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

The Earth sized craft that are surrounding our sun, and stationed around the solar system are supposedly there because they are physically moving us through space, away from great danger.

Oh boy I wonder what the cost/charge to the defense budget is going to be for that one.

For 6 kazillion trillion dollars though me and my buddies can move your entire solar system, change the oil and do your windshield!!!

Deal!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Is it just me, or are things getting progressively stranger as 2011 winds up?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by spikey

The Earth sized craft that are surrounding our sun, and stationed around the solar system are supposedly there because they are physically moving us through space, away from great danger.

Oh boy I wonder what the cost/charge to the defense budget is going to be for that one.

For 6 kazillion trillion dollars though me and my buddies can move your entire solar system, change the oil and do your windshield!!!

Deal!

I wonder if they'd take treasury bonds?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

We are a mere 45 days into 2011 and I can honestly say it has been one strange occurence after another. I, like many others on this site, feel we are in for something HUGE real soon. At this pace the other 320 days left in this year should be nothing short of amazing. I wake up excited everyday like a child on Christmas morning. It seems now that with each new day the veil is lifted just a little further, exposing the wonders of the universe.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Yes, it seems that everything that was scoffed at is effortlessly flowing into existence..

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Beautiful, *Applause for you*, your post made me realize it is time to get off the computer and meditate for a quiet moments before i start my day.

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
The only thing I could possibly think of to explain two of you seeing the stars moving at once is that maybe you were experiencing a small earth quake tremor and it was you that was moving while the stars were staying still.

Have you checked if there was any seismic activity in your area at the time?

I have been in some small quakes and it does feel extremely odd indeed.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Nah, it was smooth sailing, friend.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Its called paradigm shift. It wasn't the earths poles that shifted ..it was you

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
Its called paradigm shift. It wasn't the earths poles that shifted ..it was you

Suh-wheat! :"D I feel as though it's something that I have been steadily approaching for a long time.

Co-incidentally, I just drew the Hanged Man... haha
edit on 14-2-2011 by purplemonkeydishwasher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Thanks to the mod who subtly changed 'wow'back to caps. haha

although come to think about it, it once said holy crap.

ridiculous. i rescind.
edit on 14-2-2011 by purplemonkeydishwasher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I'm certainly not here to debunk what you have experienced. But, I know for sure that whatever you experienced wasn't a movement of the earth. Why? Well, if the earth had started to move/shift the poles, than there would be 1 billion eye withnesses on the other side of the earth seeing the sun moving in the same manner as the stars moved when you looked up the sky.

So, whatever you saw might have been caused by ET's, happend within your mind or even in a completely other dimension. There is not for everything a logical scientific explanation.
edit on 14-2-2011 by SunLightyear because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
~the only thing I saw last night where I live was the moons aura and something flew under the moon at a high rate of speed around 10:40 pm.

So, whatever you saw might have been caused by ET's, happend within your mind or even in a completely other dimension. There is not for everything a logical scientific explanation.
edit on 14-2-2011 by SunLightyear because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Your account was an eerie reminder for me of my favorite book Arthur C. Clarke's famous novel "Childhood's End."

Basically, the story is about the transformation of humanity into spiritual beings and the dissolving away of the Earth.. At the end, the conventional human parents stand in awe as they watch the stars disappear as the earth fades, their children having already transmuted into powerful spirits.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dude69
The amount of nutcases on this site is mindblowing and nothing else. -_-

Boring life you must lead, buddy boy.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun

Your account was an eerie reminder for me of my favorite book Arthur C. Clarke's famous novel "Childhood's End."

Basically, the story is about the transformation of humanity into spiritual beings and the dissolving away of the Earth.. At the end, the conventional human parents stand in awe as they watch the stars disappear as the earth fades, their children having already transmuted into powerful spirits.

Oy.. I have never seen such proof that this is all a hologram as I have earlier this (evening?) lol. the laws of physics were abandoned for my amusement, it seems/

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandletlive

i live in finksburg maryland. what counties are you referring too?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
What if.......the TPTB are just fine tuning a new technology they have, which is a holgram on a world -wide scale that will be used to control again thru fear ??

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join