It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW i just witnessed a [the?] pole shift or something even weirder????????? mind blown

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

Stop smoking, Einstein. Now.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
This just made me remember something I actually haven't thought about for a few months.. 3 years ago I was outside at night with my girlfriend, we were laying in the grass and looking at the stars.. Suddenly I see this star moving pretty fast, doing zigzags and other complete random patterns of motion.. So I asked my girl, if she could see it as well and she could. So we traced it for a while and suddenly it just disappeared out of nothing. Then after a little while, there were 2-3 of them, again, they were flying in some random patterns.

At first I just thought it was a sattelite or an aircraft.. But the way it had this continous bright light, much like a star, it sort of made me discard that idea and think of something more complex..

It's definitely interesting, what you experienced!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by liveandletlive
You dont happen to live in Maryland do you? There is a mysterious smell over two counties. Maybe its fumes messing with your mind. Cracks in the earth, that sort of thing.

Greetings:

Aha! Perhaps there is a lead here...the smells!

Perhaps, you would be so good as to respond to this potentially significant project we have just initiated.

From what we know at this time, it appears that many of the earthquake lights appear about 30 minutes before a major earthquake. With enough data, it might be possible to postulate the birth of some sort of "early warning system," based on real-time data from enough respondents over a broad area - or pinpointed in places like Yellowstone, New Madrid, SoCal, Alaska, etc.

As a first responder and having lived in SoCal for 40 years, I can tell you that a 30-minute lead time on a quake could save thousands of lives.

How about assisting in this project which will correlate earthquake lights, strange sounds and rumblings - before, during, after - and earthquakes. The information collected could possibly lead to some sort of earthquake prediction system here within ATS if the data can be analyzed for some sort of predictive pattern. The idea is to collect the correct data from the start - and as soon as possible IMHO.

I, personally, would welcome any advice/help/suggestions/interested parties to make this idea better and a reality sooner.

It might be interesting to see if any of these sounds have "Earthquake Lights" associated with them before/during/after the sounds and an earthquake? Or were there sounds/lights and the EQ hasn't happened as yet - we really do not have enough data to make an informed decision as to the amount of time between events...?

Here's another thought...what about pre-quake smells?
Thank you for your time and consideration.

These challenges to life and sanity on this planet must be met with clear minds and sound hearts, so may your 2011 see you embracing its highest potential and onward through the fog!

In Peace & Light

tfw

American Red Cross

Dodged a Solar Bullet

Will America's Nuclear Power Plants Fail in an 8.0 Earthquake?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I'm starting to think something is going on. I've recently noticed the Moon rising in an "unfamiliar" arc, but I'm not an astronomer.

I first watched this video months ago before the original uploader either removed it or had it taken down.

Anyone got an explanation for the artefact in this video?

A few others have re-posted it.

Sun Pulls a 360:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemonkeydishwasher
Ok.. take this for what you will.. I have searched all over the net and on here..I just got home from the most mind screwing observation I have ever seen in my life.

I just witnessed a pole shift, or an alien invasion.. lol. Every single star in the sky moved tonight.the Big Dipper came to rest above my head, and moved no further.

I was just about to be driven home by my new lady friend.. we had been deep in discussion over the course of two dates.. literally hours of conversation of experience sharing, seemingly a soulful connection.. and it was getting much later than either of us had anticipated staying up, and she offered me a ride home.. being a night hawk, I took the offer, not wanting to keep her up with my tossing and turning, as I had drank an extra large coffee while we were talking, and was juuuust not ready to sleep yet.

At any rate, as I was unlocking the car from my side (her driver door is broken), I had this feeling that I shouldn't go anywhere, and I told her that it really wasn't necessary to drive me across town, and that I could just crash there, which she agreed to. She went inside to get ready for bed and I stayed out to have a cigarette. As I exhaled and stared up at the sky ( I am a constant sky watcher.. fascinated/frustrated at being so stuck, I'm sure many of you can attest to such feelings
) Whereupon I noticed one bright light seemingly moving across the sky, which I instantly focused on, holding my gaze steady to ensure that it was indeed moving and not a trick of perspective.. as I was focusing on this particular light, another came into perspective, and then another one! It seemed as though it was a massive ship, three lights moving in unison.. ,however I looked to the East and then to the West.. North and SOuth! Stars/lights were moving - every single F'n one of them!! It looked like an alien invasion, I was mind boggled, nearly pissing myself in excitement and my mind was rolling over itself in confusion.. I threw the door open to the inside and was like, "Dude! Get out here now!!!"and I returned to the sky for a moment, not wanting to miss a thing.. and again returned to the door, wide open yelling a little more excitedly at this point, not wanting my friend to miss out on this huge WTF! So she comes out, not entirely sure what I'm on about and it takes her a few moments to gain perspective on everything, but she agrees! The whole sky was moving. I was laughing for lack of a better response.. totally blown away.. we watched together for about 5 minutes before she decided she needed to go back inside and get ready for bed.. since it was 4amish.. but I stayed outside to finish my smoke and watch. This is when I noticed the big dipper moving, and I started to wonder that if it wasn't the sky moving, but we were moving instead, and then the big dipper came to a rest above me, and everything stopped..

what confuses me is that I would have sworn if the Earth moved that much.. # would be going absolutely crazy!... So I am confused as to what I saw. I wish I had a powerful camera or something more substantial.. but I can only hope that out of 7 billion people in the world, we were not the only two to witness this!

THoughts???????? lol

what a night.
edit on 14-2-2011 by purplemonkeydishwasher because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

edit on 2/14/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Feb 14 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: more suitable title

I also saw the stars shifting on the exact date as you but this year (2012) the moon and the star next to it were stationary this is amazing
I was walking my dog and I remember wishing with all my heart for this guys love And it's almost as if the stars responded by moving away.. Turns out the guy was bad news. I know I didn't cause them to shift but After I made my wish that's when I noticed the stars were moving (shifting)in the sky

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join