It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW i just witnessed a [the?] pole shift or something even weirder????????? mind blown

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Hi,OP. Interesting thread you have going on.

I'd like to offer you some more food for thought and offer some kind of plausible and maybe weird, but practical explanation for what you experienced. It's about a common occurrence in municipalities, so given your experience, you might want to rule this out just to satisfy yourself.

In most cities there are municipal engineers who go around and check infrastructure, and the infrastructure in particular is old cables and wires under the ground that are still giving off currents and Stray Voltage. It goes unnoticed until something happens, everything from a dog getting shocked to death to small annoyances over or in the vicinity of the particular spot. (although I haven't researched this enough yet) Now indulge me here, but didn't you say you were at the car and were opening the door or touching it when this happened?
article link

Electrical magnetospheric stimulus especially to a tired brain at 4AM (as the human body is almost at its lowest point) can lead to experiences that a person believes to be absolutely real. That your perception was altered is the whole reason for this thread. I hope you find some kind of sense to this that satisfies you. Article about weak magnetic fields tricking the brain

Dr. Michael Persinger is the reknown neuroscientist who discovered how to stimulate religious experiences in test subjects by applying magnetospheric stimulation. Link

Hope this different perspective helps a little.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by aboutface
Hi,OP. Interesting thread you have going on.

I'd like to offer you some more food for thought and offer some kind of plausible and maybe weird, but practical explanation for what you experienced. It's about a common occurrence in municipalities, so given your experience, you might want to rule this out just to satisfy yourself.

In most cities there are municipal engineers who go around and check infrastructure, and the infrastructure in particular is old cables and wires under the ground that are still giving off currents and Stray Voltage. It goes unnoticed until something happens, everything from a dog getting shocked to death to small annoyances over or in the vicinity of the particular spot. (although I haven't researched this enough yet) Now indulge me here, but didn't you say you were at the car and were opening the door or touching it when this happened?
article link

Electrical magnetospheric stimulus especially to a tired brain at 4AM (as the human body is almost at its lowest point) can lead to experiences that a person believes to be absolutely real. That your perception was altered is the whole reason for this thread. I hope you find some kind of sense to this that satisfies you. Article about weak magnetic fields tricking the brain

Dr. Michael Persinger is the reknown neuroscientist who discovered how to stimulate religious experiences in test subjects by applying magnetospheric stimulation. Link

Hope this different perspective helps a little.

You were post 420!!!
Just sayin.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I see you reposted some material that you previously posted.I apologize for that. Also thank you for taking the time out to do that for me. Thats pretty cerebral stuff bro
,,,however I do "get it" Thanks again LV

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
very interesting story there! I doubt it was an alien invasion!

But there is nothing in there that would seem to indicate anything other then just a normal UFO encounter. Well if you can consider seing a ufo normal .... !!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by consigliere
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I see you reposted some material that you previously posted.I apologize for that. Also thank you for taking the time out to do that for me. Thats pretty cerebral stuff bro
,,,however I do "get it" Thanks again LV

Your welcome! Actually the materials are not the same. One posts shows how the moon can look different, from where it looks in the east and then crosses the sky to the west. The 'new crescent' moon is always close to the sun, so the other images show the sun and moon together (when the other post did not show the sun by the moon). They both show a different thing going on with how we see the moon and there were different reasons in both posts to why the moon looked as it did. But thanks the reply and feedback

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I'm so glad to see someone else saw the same thing I did. It happend 2/6/11 and was exactly how he described it. One thing I do want to add is in the far north horizon much closer than the others was two lights moving in unison over what looked like a 3 mile span back and forth and up and down. In that case I have a hard time believing it was a pole shift but who knows. I stayed up from 10:00pm that night untill 3:00am the next morning. The lights in the north horizon stayed in the general area the whole time but all the other lights (I counted 6 or 7) seemed to follow the orbit of the other stars and moon. Something is definately going on. Something else I have noticed tonight is a major gavitational pull to the east. I thought I was just being clumsy all night then I realized when I stood still the it didn't matter where I stood my body would shift/lean toward the east. Anyone else experience this? I would love to know.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I just posted in another thread how I saw the moon flicker out and dissappear last night. It came back again, but damn, it was the oddest thing I ever saw.
What is causing all this?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by CholmondleyWarner
I saw something similar last Saturday... Mind you I had partaked in several lagers!
What I find confussing about all these posts about poles shifting is that some say its the magnetic poles while some say its the magnetic poles....
By the evidence I've read so far I'm not convinced that either are moving in the manner that some sensationalistic posts are trying to make us believe....

I have a book called Pole Shift, and I understand what you are saying here. There's debate about whether the sift would be sudden or gradual, and whether it would be the magnetic location of the poles just drifting or if it would be an actual reversal. NASA says that a reversal could take a few thousand years to complete. Just looking at their diagram, its easy to see why birds might get lost in flight...
www.nasa.gov...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
last summer, one morning when I couldn't sleep, as usual, looked to the sky at dawn and seen some planes making chemtrails, noted position in sky as there was a funny could shape to the east. Tried taking pics with Blackberry which kept freezing, eventually took some pictures and realised that within a few minutes the entire huge chemtrail 'image' of three chemtrails had moved across the sky to the west, it wasn't any sort of normal movement in the sky and the funny shaped cloud was in exactly the same place as before, just the chemtrail image had moved, significantly. Here's the image, the chemtrail was originally to the east, further than the houses on the left. I couldn't find the other images, maybe deleted them, but it certainly happened.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lunartik
I just posted in another thread how I saw the moon flicker out and dissappear last night. It came back again, but damn, it was the oddest thing I ever saw.
What is causing all this?

Are you absolutely 100% it was not clouds? Some clouds at night are not obvious, until they cross over a cosmic light, such as stars or moon. I have seen this alot and did not even realize the clouds were there but through observing how the moon would pop back out and with observing it for several hours...it was the clouds.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I believe what experienced is called auto-kinesis. It happens at night when you focus on an object, by focusing, it appears to move. As a pilot in oder to avoid this phenomenon, we are trained to use our pweripheral vision to see at night. It all has to do with the internal structure of the eye, ie cones and rods.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I saw a honeycomb pattern in the nightsky. I thought I was seeing things-- so I glanced away and looked back at it was still there.-- and NO, it was not clouds.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by RANDOMguess

some people will say we live in a hologram...that you did witness a glitch...I think it was the space station.It now is in view over North America

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by mikeybiznaz

Yeah you could well be right, I never really believed we lived in a hologram previous to seeing it. But if you saw it...well I can't see any other explanation nor has anyone posted an explanation that I think is more logical. From what I know about space stations I doubt they can turn all there lights out move miles across the sky in one second and turn the lights back on.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by RANDOMguess

low blood sugar levels ...from a sitting position stand up fast and look strait up...you will probably pass out...I garantee you the spins

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Last Monday I was walking to my weekly soccer game and I suddenly thought of this post of yours.

I was watching a dim Cassiopea up north while walking. There were low white clouds over the city and a mild wind blowing.

The optical effect was exactly the same described by you. It suddenly seemed the stars were moving! but it was the clouds passing through.

More or less the same effect you get when in a stopped train the one behind yours gets moving, you think it's you.

I just thought I'd post it back here.

edit on 25-2-2011 by AboveTheTrees because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
my friends last night came over very excited telling me how he saw a bunch of stars moving at once. he was at a park near my home with a girl and this was around 11 pm. he was really amazed at what he saw because we are both star gazers. he possibly saw the same thing you described?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I have witnessed a few strange events and i have come to believe the stars are holographic or something of that ilk.
I too have seen stars moving around and wondered what was causing it.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Very strange indeed.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Weezey1972

COME ON PEOPLE . DOES YOUR SATELLITE TV STILL WORK ? THINK ABOUT IT !

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join