It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW i just witnessed a [the?] pole shift or something even weirder????????? mind blown

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ITSALLAROUNDYOU

Originally posted by SunLightyear
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

I'm certainly not here to debunk what you have experienced. But, I know for sure that whatever you experienced wasn't a movement of the earth. Why? Well, if the earth had started to move/shift the poles, than there would be 1 billion eye withnesses on the other side of the earth seeing the sun moving in the same manner as the stars moved when you looked up the sky.: (no reason given)

because our solar system was being 'moved' .

So I've heard.. heh. Is there anything further I could read on this?
edit on Tue Feb 15 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote tag fix

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I dont think we look towards the stars and gaze enough. Imagine w/o tv and internet we would probably see a lot more stuff (being bored and all)....

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
In the winter in The Land Known as Canada (inc) I have no other option but to hibernate, and peek briefly while I hustle too and fro.. perhaps I should build an igloo.. which is actually a fantastic idea... haha. ^_^

I am [im]patiently waiting for the decent weather.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

I have not noticed the stars shifting, but I am a firm believer that the outer world is a reflection of the inner world within ourselves. Perhaps when we move through our lives in a way that affects us deeply enough, it has the power to change our perception of the stars, if even only for that moment.

Perhaps you were both experiencing some type of strange anomaly or time lapse effect being projected by your consciousness. Because the stars do appear to move through the night sky. We dont need a pole shift, we are already a little ball hurtling through space.

Perhaps it could have been a wobble?

Honestly, I think it may have just been your consciousness, as you had originally proposed.

But as to your friend observing it as well? Who knows.

Visual anomalies are not uncommon these days.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
It happened to me once but for a few seconds.But did you notice clouds in the sky? If so, the movement of the clouds sometimes could wrongly be attributed to the stars.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Yeah the thought had occurred to me, several other people have asked me the same thing.. I am positive of what I saw: the Big Dipper moved.. lol. I know right?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gradius Maximus
already a little ball hurtling through space.

Whoa.. almost exactly what I saw!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
by the way... i notice in greece the moon not being normal but the light of sun being under it. its been like this for like 2 weeks or smt. never saw it like that before. dunno if its normal.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
how fast and far did the big dipper move? what was your lady friends reaction before she went to bed while the entire star system was moving before your eyes?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Time is subjective and relative.

I've been in meditations that took only 15 minutes - yet it felt like days were passing by.

There has been moments in my practice where 4 hour sessions fly by in what feels like 10 minutes.

If something like this happened to you while you star gazed - they would move significantly as you watched them.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

This is a great time lapse of the stars.
Best in HD obviously.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

i tryed to sent u a message but cant untill a have 20 of somthing
hi there i dont understand this site very well but im very intressted in your story i do very well belive what u seen i have being trying to tell mu hubby the same thing 4 some time i have noticed thing as well plz can visti me on
*SNIP*
i hope to speak to you soon xxx
oh and it not the coffy and cig i smoke many kindsl and im ok lol

edit on 15-2-2011 by earthwatcher83 because: forgot comment

MOD NOTE: Do not post your personal contact information!
edit on February 15th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
What an interesting post! fresh fast writting style. I need to clarify my thoughts a bit...

1. You were facing north in the northern hemisphere (it would help to know where, more or less, or do you remember some other constellations in view?)

2. Stars dont move, Earth does. Earth moves on a West-East course -taking the stars as a stationary reference- we therefore experience the movement of stars on a East-West course. Were those stars moving in that course or opposed?

3. Earth, subjected to gravity laws, cant stop twisting and spinning so stars could never stop moving above us.

This taken into account I believe you witnessed no astronomical phenomena, but artficial-aircraft-ufo experience of some kind. Or the ultimate glitch in the Matrix... But no, I'd bet for meteor or ufo, or WAIT!

The Sun is opening a new cycle and realising new solar winds, if you're in a north enough point maybe you witnessed magnetosphere at work?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

lol, I've seen where you're going for about 10 years now bro.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

I was on a thread about anomolies with the moon as this happened to a group of us one night as we watched the sky with binos.This was my contribution:

"We had a sky watch last Sunday 23rd January in my garden and checked the Stellarium software as well and it DID NOT come up on the horizon as indicated in the software at 10.20pm but an hour later.
I live in central Scotland and we then started to wonder if the sky was out of kilt as well, as in were the stars not where they should have been, but they were fine.
So, it was only the moon that was not doing as it should. I have not read the rest of the thread yet as I just had to write this out to you all.
What is causing this????"

Here is that thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Moonbeast 11111 wrote the explanation you cite purplemonkeydishwasher about us being moved for our own safety. Here is what he wrote on the same thread above:

"Ok, I have been warned off alerting people about the truth, however I am not one to to take this lying down, I have made plans to take myself off the grid which today have come to fruition. I am therefore able to post this, in the knowledge that I shall remain in a position of relative security.

The earth is in the process of being relocated by the Andromedans. They are doing their best to make most things appear normal, manipulating our perception of the universe around us, however even their vast knowledge is imperfect and so we have these incidents with species that are noticiing the abnormalities. Even humans are noticing some errors in the system, for example the moon not appearing for many people, while others claim it is there as normal.

Our current perception and data regarding the sky and space around us is an illusion, a very advanced one which has been produced by Nasa and Adromedan Reptiles working together on top secret Iridium sattelite technology. The technology utilises a network of satellites and chemtrails to provide a visual illusion that is adequate for the vast majority of humans, however it is NOT and I repeat NOT designed to fool animals.

Birds and fish and other sensitive creatures are dying in the thousands because of the effects of this most amazing voyage. All of humanity is currently in life support mode, our atmosphere is being artificially enhanced and scientific observationary data is being manipulated on a scale never before witnessed.

Deep down, our human psyche knows that things are not normal, many people are experiencing a sense of being out of place, spinning and noticing the anomolies in our weather systems, the position and regularity of astral bodies.

The earth is currently in a holding pattern, imagine a large airplane waiting for the ok from Traffic control at an airport and you have the idea.
Unfortunately our own galaxy will very soon no longer be habitable, we should thank the Andromedans for their hard work. At some point soon it will be quite obvious we are now viewing the skies from an entirely new position within the universe.

The anticipated landing date for destination Earth Home is Dec 21 2012. On this date the veil shall be lifted, we will observe the skies once again and will see our new home, new suns and solar planets, and be at peace in the knowledge that no matter how difficult life can be for us humans, we will always have our Reptilian fathers here alongside us to guide and aid us in our times of need."

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by idunno12

Yeah I wasn't going to make a thread about it or anything because without a video or some proof your just another nutta. My girlfriend banned me from talking about stuff from ATS to her....so I haven't told her about what I saw.

What did you think yours was?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

Here's something for ya to think about, have you ever heard the idea of there being billions and billions of stars in the universe, if not an infinite amount? You know, like when you're a little kid and you ask a grown up about the stars and they tell you all about how they're so far away that you're looking millions of years into the past?

What if each one of us has our own star, an infinite representation of our "soul" in space? Imagine if we knew of a way to tap into this enormous amount of energy. What if each star is actually its own galaxy, or even universe - none of us knows what our galaxy (or even our universe) looks like from billions and billions of light years away.

Is it really that hard to imagine that every star in the night sky is actually its very own solar system, or even more?

Who knows... but if so it would help explain all sorts of ideas that have yet to be proven.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Only last week for some reason I too had a sudden attack of hallucinations. I am diagnosed as a schizophrenic but because I take SEROQUEL daily thus I do not get any hallucinations. However for some reason I did have this hallucinogenic attack. It involved a few stars moving around. Coffee can be high in CAFFEINE over doses of which can bring on mild hallucinations in persons who are schizophrenia or on the border line of being schizophrenia. Lack of sleep and over work is a major trigger for schizophrenia.

Thus the man authoring this thread suffered an attack of schizophrenia due to over work plus lack of sleep plus euphoria about being with his new woman and on top of that bunch of triggers he drank a good large amount of coffee.

Such hallucinations are very hypnotic and one always ends up wanting such visions to happen again.

Do as I do. Ask your doctor to prescribe SEROQUEL [Quetiapine Fumerate] the world famous anti-psychotic medication.

AVE RAEGINA CAELINA LA DEUS NOSTRA CAELI LA VERA DEUS

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join