It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lupe Fiasco Lasers Album New Song Words I Never Said

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Lupe Fiasco announced on Twitter that the album is complete and is waiting for Atlantic Records to release it. Richard Barker, a fan also waiting on the album, put together an online petition with the help of Rhymestyle from the LupEND Blog fan site, demanding that Atlantic Records release Lasers, due to the fact the album was announced last year and still doesn't have a release date. The petition garnered considerable attention on hip hop blog sites as well as attaining over 5,000 signatures on its first day. It has since reached over 32,000 signatures. In response to the petition, Lupe Fiasco released a song titled "B.M.F. (Building Minds Faster)" as a gift for his fans. The story was featured on many sites, including CNN and MTV, To further on stress the petition to Atlantic Records, a number of Lupe Fiasco fans set up a protest called Fiasco Friday. Fans protested outside Atlantic Records' offices in New York City on October 15, 2010. Lupe Fiasco announced on Twitter that he would be attending, where he gave a speech. On October 7, 2010, Lupe Fiasco tweeted "Victory!" along with posting a picture of himself with Atlantic President, Julie Greenwald. On October 8, Atlantic Records tweeted the release date for Lasers would be March 8, 2011

eh I just noticed someone already posted the song in a ron paul thread xD, feel free to delete this mods
edit on 14-2-2011 by ANClENT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
i guess lupe fiasco is still lame. the pictocompilation was neato though

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by RelentlessLurker

thanks that was all me and the use of google image xD

new topics

join