It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is lady gaga influenced by illuminati or just insane?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I havent put much thought into Lady Gaga because she has the name lady gaga how can that possibly make good music. Ive accidentaly watched some of her music videos while mindlessly gazing in the tvs direction and they really disgust me. (personal opinion)

When I opened up yahoo this morning there she was wearing prostetic horns we all know she uses the freak out factor for attention.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/72925c0324fe.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/184084e16584.jpg[/atsimg]

But after reading numerous ats threads and you tube videos and researching occult practices it does seem to make some sense. So im caught between is the illuminati influenceing all of these sedistic artists and their trash work or is society simply just breeding these filthy people over the years to be more and more disgusting.

Either way the artist's work is shameful why do people want to be so freaky. I have never experienced mind control or met a illuminati member or seen a reptilian. But only conspiracy theorists know of they illuminati symbolism and we are not that large of a group for them to target with their little hints in hollywood and the music industry so I dont see that as a reason. They can be messaging each other or just preparing us for the their future take over and trying to show the intellectuals that they are in control.

But back to Lady gaga she is appauling and I hope my kids do not go around humming her tunes even though they are catchy with her music videos she is disgusting. Do you want a world full of lady gaga's and lil waynes running around they make it look like you can do anything you want and not really have any talent just be a freak.

She makes an easy example that society has gone down hill and that we have no morals she makes her money being a freak while many people cant even make the money that she wastes. People with money and fame should be held responsible for their action and use their influnce for good but then we wouldnt be ushering in all of these evil forces.

With her as an example I can see how the illuminati could be using these artists to usher in a era of immorality. She even told media that she has sedistic illuminati dreams even though that could just be more hype for music www.youtube.com...
edit on 14-2-2011 by teotwawki77 because: blah

edit on 14-2-2011 by teotwawki77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
It's all for publicity and making money through record sales and tours.. It obviously works aswell, due to the number of ats threads amongst the thousands that are out there on other websites.
And now another one, where we are talking about her again..

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Have I ever mentioned where people go "Oh my" and see an ATS thread, to go "OH WOW!" and put two and to together to make 6 ?

I think i've done it a number of times..

Here guys, you have PROOF of my predictions..

"I think something, is it real?" "Wow others ask the same!" "I read here it's real!" "OMG! IT IS REALSS!!"

All I'll say is please do not read too much into threads here...

BTW - Lady GAGA is a FKING MORON.. ugh
edit on 14/2/2011 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
She learned well from Madonna, the previous mistress of shock and awe during her earlier days in the music business. All Gag-Gag's antics are about keeping her in the limelight, in the news and in your mind... like her or not... it's what makes the money flow.

Ignore it and it won't go away... unfortunately.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Even if she isnt a puppet she has horrible taste I think all that sedistic satinism type crap should be kept behind closed doors and not in the public eye. What she does in the bedroom is her business but keep it off my tv.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I saw her giving an interview on tv this morning.She said she does lines of coke when shes writing her songs, i bet that has to do with it than some new world order conspiracy.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Just a stupid immature little girl ,who appeals to other stupid immature little girls .She is being manipulated to the fullest by the industry for social engineering of the future generations .Waste of space, don't understand why us grown ups give her any attention other than to protect our children from garbage .

top topics

join