It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kept seeing a particular logo, then spotted it online *click* have you seen it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Hi there.

I have noticed a particular logo, the company is SCA and they manufacture many items, including toilet roll holders. Their logo seems a little too, odd, to not have any esoteric or historical meaning/significance.
It looks like this..

The logo stuck in my head, appeared in dreams and "visions", couldn't find any meaning for it, until I saw this...

Have you seen it anywhere?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I've seen something very similar before.. It's an optical illusion, a kind of never ending triangle..
As to it's meaning.. I have absolutely no idea..

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Looks very similar to the Valknut Symbol

The Valknut is a powerful old Norse viking occult symbol represented by the three interlocking triangles. In many images it can be seen as a representation of Odin and the afterlife. While the exact meaning of Valknut is unsure it is believed and indicated to symbolise the connectedness of the nine worlds represented in the vikings world.

Another belief for the Valknut symbol meaning was as a aid for reincarnation, cyclical relationships and in talismans to ward against evil.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Thank you so very much.

Now, I have to figure out why I keep seeing it.. I have of late been expirementing with astral travel and the like.. Interesting.

top topics

join