It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

leaving ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
well i thought joining up would be a good thing but i was wrong most of my post have been put in the trash bin
why do i even bother puting them up i have even been called a troll..... WTF there

so unless someone can give me a reason to stay i will be thee all fair well and remember the truth is out there

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by starfighter1978

You have only been here for not even a month.

Give it time. Make some friends.

Doing threads like this however, is not gonna win you any points.

Cheers.

VvV

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
i've tried mate what else can i do

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Don't troll.

That is the the golden rule. Research your topics, and make epic threads. Don't get angry or mad at people cause they don't agree with you, don't make one line posts.

You will get called worse than a troll at some point, but that is the way it goes. Just suck it up and carry on.

VvV

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

edit on 14-2-2011 by TheBlueAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
ok my friend i will fight the fight ok i will try my best to put up better threads im still new at this
whole thing

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlueAlien

Same thing with me, even when I do follow the rules my posts end up in the bin. How much you wanna bet this post I am making will be in the bin in a matter of minutes?
i dont mind if this goes in the bin..... it's cool

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBlueAlien

Hahahaha... Your post got pushed to the bin!!!!!

Starfighter... Your reasons for being here should not waver because of bad feedback. This site revolves around educating oneself... if you come here to make friends i'd say you'll have more luck in a local bar.,.. If you want to be informed of an alternative viewpoint of what MSM presents the sheeple, you should stay. If you're not interested in that and just want to make friends, get facebook

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by starfighter1978
i've tried mate what else can i do

Leave.. thats what I'd do... I mean I AM so important aferall..

Yep, bugger off and tell everyone I am doing so.

That's me. I am that cool...

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by faceoff85
reply to post by TheBlueAlien

Hahahaha... Your post got pushed to the bin!!!!!

Starfighter... Your reasons for being here should not waver because of bad feedback. This site revolves around educating oneself... if you come here to make friends i'd say you'll have more luck in a local bar.,.. If you want to be informed of an alternative viewpoint of what MSM presents the sheeple, you should stay. If you're not interested in that and just want to make friends, get facebook
my friend its all good i am enjoying this huge site of an overload of info for my brain

CX

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Threads don't generaly get trashed without good reason.

One month is not long here, it takes time to know what is acceptable here and what is not. That does not mean you are not a good member to have, it just means you may have to learn from your mistakes with previous posts. Not always a bad thing.

The hardest part will be accepting constructive criticism about what you write. Thats where most people have a hissy fit and leave ATS.

I garuntee you, from the newest member to the many members of staff, they probably will at some point have all had threads trashed. Best thing is to change the way you react to it. Unless it's an obvious injustice, which is very rare, just take it on the chin, don't get worked up about it and crack on with a better post.

Really not a major thing, good luck with the rest of your stay.

CX.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
This is how you do it!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

So thats why I wear socks with sandels.I did wonder .Thanks

edit on 2/14/2011 by lonegurkha because: (no reason given)

join