It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru?? New planet to be discovered. Four times the size of Jupiter!

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Every organisation is a military asset in the right hands.

Can't be bothered with any back and forth (we've all got, or should have, better things to do with our time), but thanks for taking up your own time to reply in depth. I'll reflect on your words, but my views are moderately well-established regarding such things.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Yes but in all fairness (fairness being the operative word), if this thing was real, it'd be buried so damn deep that even the core of the Earth would have trouble locating it.

Why would it be buried?

When Eris was discovered in 2005, it was thought that it would be the tenth planet (Pluto was still a planet at that time) because Eris is larger than Pluto and even has its own moon. That discovery wasn't covered up or buried, and people didn't panic (most didn't even care).

Therefore, why in the world would this new potential discovery of another large planet way out in the Oort cloud be covered up?

It would be quite exciting to scientists, but why would this be world-changing news to the average person? I suppose the average person could find it interesting, but I don't see a discovery like the one mentioned in the OP panicking the general public, or really even affecting their lives (except the textbooks would again need to say there are nine planets).

edit on 9/26/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Wow 24 pages of back and forth, bitching and complaining about weather or not this planet, comet, spacestation, or whatever else people have came up with, Nibiru, Nemesis, Wormwood, Planet X, The Destroyer and Tyche to name a few. We have all of these names for this one object in the night sky, and it goes back 1000's of years in our history.

There will always be speculation on both sides of the coin so to speak. Our ancient ancestors may have been witness to this or maybe not, we only know which is written down, drawn, and trans scribe through out the ages.

I watched this 4 part video today about Nibiru (here we go another Nibiru video geez right). Well yes and no. What was intriguing about this video is the caption that the up-loader left.

Basically the entire video is Dr Scott D. McQuate talking about things that we already know, or heard before, but just give the videos a glance. Ha has gone into grave detail, but then this is what he is saying (and I know that I will get ridiculed about it as well but that's fine). If you want to watch the video then watch them, if not don't. Just because science proves thing cant happen at this point in time, doesn't mean it couldn't happen, regardless on what YOUR opinion is! Everyone has them and will stand up for what that individual believes.

[yvid]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuQkegpKP_I[yvid]

[yvid]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyoYQnH1N8M&feature=related[yvid]

[yvid]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pjs8yo8RWn8&feature=related[yvid]

[yvid]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu5nJds1FAY&feature=related[yvid]

Its either this or a Zombie Apocalypse I'm waiting for.
edit on 8/3/2012 by andriod because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/3/2012 by andriod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
What you do is just paste in everything after the equals sign. I don't think any of these is of any interest of mine, but that's how you post a Youtube.

It's not much interest of mine because a planet in an extreme elliptical orbit way out there where it's said to be would likely not ever get here in what may be the rest of my life.
edit on 8-3-2012 by Illustronic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Just burn your 2012 BS and use it to warm yourself on a cool starlit night. Look up at the stars. There're planets out there like this one. This is the best we can hope for in our lifetime. A glimpse of the cosmos. We're going to die just like every other life form that ever lived. Whether ti's a bug or a sea creature or a mammal or something that flies or something else. We're all part of the tree of life on this planet. We all experience birth and the trials and the love and then we die. Soon we're completely forgotten. The best you can hope for is a peek outside our world into the secrets the cosmos hides from us. Tomorrow you may die. So every peek we get is a gift. I consider these things the best life can offer.

We're lucky to be alive now. We're finding more of these gems that're swimming around other stars too.

You have to appreciate it. I mean really appreciate it. This is the absolute best it ever gets. It's so easy to take it for granted. But these are other worlds. We only take em for granted because of ignorance. But everything we know took place on this small little planet. All of the people, all of the civilizations, all of the wars, all of the stories, everything. This is our reality. Picture a volleyball some 60 feet away from 'o' (and yes i mean picture 'o' as a three-dimensional object of the same size as the 'o' on the screen). The 'o' is earth. To fit the whole solar system into view, you would need a car and lots of highway to see the rest of it. It's hard to grasp that this little 'o' could fulfill all of its energy needs by applying solar panels to some 3 percent of its surface. All of that just from a sliver of sunlight hitting our planet. Amazing.
edit on 8-3-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

edit on 9/3/2012 by andriod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by andriod

Illustronic wasn't being a douche. All he did was tell you how to post a YouTube video correctly. What's so wrong about that?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

You would have to be naive to not believe that there are other planets out there, that are like earth and, that can harbor life as well. Every time we look up at the start their is the potential that every start could be a sun and that planets surround it. Having long elliptical orbits we know they exist we have seen them with comets, who is to say that it could not happen with a planet from the outside reaches of our Galaxy.

So the impossible just might be possible Cause NASA says its not there so then it not there. NASA and the US gov't have had cover-up for years, and probably other countries have their own too. What amazes me is that The Bible, Quran, I Chi, The Kolbrin Bible, The Torah, and so forth, all have major catastrophic events that happen on Earth written in them, Coincidence.

Don't forget the world was FLAT once, before discovering it was not, and it was the center of the universe as well. For most I guess its the whole I'll believe it when I see it routine, and it truns out to be true then what.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by andriod

What amazes me is that The Bible, Quran, I Chi, The Kolbrin Bible, The Torah, and so forth, all have major catastrophic events that happen on Earth written in them, Coincidence.

The I Ching does not speak about major cataclysmic events happening on Earth. The Kolbrin Bible is a hoax. I won't comment on the other works.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Amadeo

It seemed douchy until I read it again my bad and im sorry....You know how you are before that first coffee, tea, or pop in the morning.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

I have just briefly got into the Kolbin bible, so far im up in the air about it, but ill keep your words in mind. As for the I Ching thank you for correcting me on that, i have read quite a few text, and i was sure that their was some catastrophic even in there.

edit on 9/3/2012 by andriod because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/3/2012 by andriod because: proper spelling of a text

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23   >>

join