It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru?? New planet to be discovered. Four times the size of Jupiter!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuantumDisciple
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

Maybe it should be named "Nibnemwormche"

OR Abaddon/Apollyon

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

OR Abaddon/Apollyon

Ya you see now were getting somewhere,
Alls we really need now is to actually send some probes there, and discover things.
But still Binky is a better name.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I remember reading about it when they first proposed it, would be brilliant if true, especially after we were robbed of Pluto's planet status.

But of course raises some serious questions as to why it wasn't discovered earlier, I am certainly not an expect but don't they find new planets light years away by noting the loss if light when they pass in front of their star, may be the excuse they use as to why it was not discovered earlier but if it's four times the size of Jupiter, then that is rather pathetic.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantumDisciple

How about "Planet Jesus". They are both suppose to return at an undisclosed time.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
All this would prove is there is a planet unknown before now. To make the leap to conclude it proves the existence of the mythological planet Niburu is so intellectually dishonest as to take the breath away. It's absurd in fact.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Im sayen Hubble or somthing like cant turn its direction and take a pic. NOTHING?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
In the book Cosmic Ships, Samael Aun Weor wrote that it's very easy for Extraterrestrial Humans to turn the Earthling's space cameras without them knowing. They are said to do this because there are specific things that Planet Earth's people–due to our barbarity–of official science are not yet supposed to know.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Im sayen Hubble or somthing like cant turn its direction and take a pic. NOTHING?

who says it didn't, besides is Hubble even equipped to spot brown dwarfs, or something in that vicinity? Isn't its equipment more on the long range department of detecting light and galaxies? I don't know really, were is somebody who knows about these kinds of things when you need them. They used to be around some time ago, guess there all taking a break from all the madness or something.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Seeing that this potential planet is in the Oort Cloud, and Nibiru is supposed to be on its way into the inner solar system (to be here next year), I don't understand why people think this is the mythical Nibiru.

Most mainstream astronomers have speculated for decades that another large potentially planet-sized object resided in the outer solar system. A couple of years ago, a team of Japanese scientists -- headed by a scientist who often works with NASA -- calculated that another large planet-sized body probably exists in the Oort cloud (is this possibly the same object?) This would be exciting science news if found to be true, but knowledge of this planet's existence doesn't really change anything about our lives as we know it.

If this planet is out there, then it has always been out there, and will remain "out there". Nothing will change in most peoples lives except school text books -- which were changed 5 years ago with the demotion of Pluto to "dwarf planet".

edit on 2/14/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Yes Hubble sees light ect. thats why I said or something like it. There are others up to detect dark non light emitting objects with radiation signatures.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamahu

Thanks

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildeagle

So basically this is Nibiru number 3,642? what ISNT Nibiru anymore.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ANClENT

Sorry - late on deck here - I can only sneak a quick look at work, and I wanted to read through before posting.

If this is Nibiru/Planet X, and cannot be seen witout very sophisticated equipmenth the naked eye, and is still a very long way away, then that means pretty much every single photo of Nibiru/Planet X posted so far on ATS and many other forums did not show, well - how can I put this politely - did not show Nibiru/Planet X at all. And it will apparently be a long while before a photo even possibly could.

Well, at least that'll save some time and space . . . and save us another worry for the holiday season next year.
edit on 14-2-2011 by Snippy23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snippy23
..If this is Nibiru/Planet X, and cannot be seen witout very sophisticated equipmenth the naked eye, and is still a very long way away, then that means pretty much every single photo of Nibiru/Planet X posted so far on ATS and many other forums did not show, well - how can I put this politely - did not show Nibiru/Planet X at all. And it will apparently be a long while before a photo even possibly could...

Just for accuracy's sake, "Planet X" and "Nibiru" should not be interchangable terms.

"Planet X" has been used for many years to describe ANY planet that is yet unknown. If people are looking for a yet undiscovered planet, then that planet is sometimes called Planet X. Some people called Neptune "Planet X" back in the 1800's when it was first theorized to exist. People called the search for a 9th planet (which eventually was found to be Pluto in the 1930s) to be the search for "Planet X".

In other words, "Planet X" does not necessarily mean "Nibiru".

edit on 2/14/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
reply to post by QuantumDisciple

How about "Planet Jesus". They are both suppose to return at an undisclosed time.

True, but only Nibiru is coming for our gold.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
This is totally nibiru

In the MUL.APIN, Nibiru is identified as Jupiter: "When the stars of Enlil have been finished, one big star – although its light is dim – divides the sky in half and stands there: that is, the star of Marduk (MUL dAMAR.UD), Nibiru (né-bé-ru), Jupiter (MULSAG.ME.GAR); it keeps changing its position and crosses the sky."
source

This is pretty cool news as long as this has no catastrophic effects on our planet like some think?

According to self-proclaimed ancient languages scholar Zecharia Sitchin, the Sumerians knew of an extra planet beyond Pluto. This extra planet was called Nibiru. Sitchin goes on to claim that Nibiru passes through our solar system every 3600 years. Some believers in Sitchin’s theory contend that Nibiru will return soon – May of 2003 to be exact. These followers of Sitchin’s ideas also refer to Nibiru as “Planet X”, the name given to a planet that is allegedly located within our solar system but beyond Pluto. Adherents to the “returning Planet X hypothesis” believe the return of this wandering planet will bring cataclysmic consequences to earth.1
source

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
You can't just point the Hubble at Nibiru and get a photo, everyone knows it's being blocked by the Sun...at all times. That is until early December of 2012 but by that time it will be too late. This is the reason for the South Pole Telescope, didn't you know?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
even if its not the "mythical" nibiru, they should still name it nibiru. what the hell is tyche?!?! thats another dumb, by the books, planetary name after some ancient ballyhoo. nibiru has much more class, and sci-fi like feel to it.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by zcflint05
It's so weird. Every few years NASA comes out and states that there "might" be a 10th planet that is massive in the far reaches of the solar system; then it gets debunked and restarted like clockwork. I'd really like to see something concrete on this for the final time. A planet 4 times the size of Jupiter may have some importance to us in the long run.

Greetings:

And add that to a possible coronal mass ejection (CME), which is a massive burst of solar wind, other light isotope plasma, and magnetic fields rising above the solar corona or being released into space...and...

"We have a problem, Houston."

Without warning, the relatively calm solar atmosphere of our seemingly benevolent Sun can be torn asunder by sudden outbursts of a scale unknown on Earth. Catastrophic events of incredible energy...stretch up to halfway across the visible solar surface, suddenly and unpredictably open up and expel their contents, defying the Sun's enormous gravity.

...from a better vantage point...that tiny reddish ball on the right is our fragile planet...

and then,

Are we interested now? This has been bandied about by the mainstream media for years and attention purposely diverted - by whom and for what purpose? Just the thought of the logical answers causes a pucker.

Looking forward to your thoughts and input. Are you ready for the truth?

"The truth shall set you free."

Really?

In Peace & Light
tfw

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildeagle

I myself do believe that right now the earth along with the other planets in our solar system are all being affected by an outside force [global warming and planet wobble] having researched what little information that is available on the internet I do think that all the governments around the globe are hiding something from us and it has to do with something outside there control [planet x maybe] it seams to me that millions of pounds/dollars/euros are being spent on observation projects more than is being spent on real space missions so therefore I conclude that something of interest is in our solar system and that something is hazardous to us here on earth.
The unfortunate thing is that by the time they let us in on it it will be to late for most of us to prepare so that we can survive.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join