It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru?? New planet to be discovered. Four times the size of Jupiter!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

There you go, using sense and logic again. You're ruining it for everyone.

I don't doubt that there can be this most massive of planets in our solar system, but I don't understand how people connect the dots to get to Niburu. Calling it Planet X is ok since Planet X is a placeholder. Niburu is fantasy.

(This is just my opinion, of course)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Planets dont have elliptical orbits like comets. It would be nice to know the length in earth years of its orbit around the sun (esp if 3500-3600 yrs). I guess it doesnt matter what it is called (based on it's orbit) if it is planetary size (and gravity) and it shows up near our orbit, then we're in for a wild ride (pole shift, attendant winds and tsunamis, and temporary stoppage of the earth's rotation, etc).
edit on 14-2-2011 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
''Due to a great collision, the Earth and the planets and moons of our solar system were severely affected. Nibiru too suffered great damage as a result of this celestial collision. This caused the Anunnaki to come to Earth in search of a permanent home. They did not come to search for physical gold, as Sitchin hypothesizes. Oddly, gold is not a native mineral to Earth, so the Anunnaki would not be expecting it on Earth. Nor did they come to Earth to mine for gold to make a shield to protect their ailing atmospheric conditions on Nibiru (If they did, they did not succeed in saving their planet, because their planet was destroyed). What appears in space is really the shadow of Nibiru, many light years away.''

www.xeeatwelve.com...

Peace

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by pandapowerjamie

Originally posted by ANClENT
So scientists finally admits Planet X existance, about freaking time
edit on 14-2-2011 by ANClENT because: (no reason given)

Do you really think it could be? And if it is, by 2012 or sooner?

I've been reading about Planet X lately myself...here some interesting read about it.

battleofearth.wordpress.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANClENT
By the description they are giving, they are describing nibiru

And what are the descriptions of Nibiru? and who is they?
Information or a source with your claim would be cool.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beyond Creation
''Due to a great collision, the Earth and the planets and moons of our solar system were severely affected. Nibiru too suffered great damage as a result of this celestial collision. This caused the Anunnaki to come to Earth in search of a permanent home. They did not come to search for physical gold, as Sitchin hypothesizes. Oddly, gold is not a native mineral to Earth, so the Anunnaki would not be expecting it on Earth. Nor did they come to Earth to mine for gold to make a shield to protect their ailing atmospheric conditions on Nibiru (If they did, they did not succeed in saving their planet, because their planet was destroyed). What appears in space is really the shadow of Nibiru, many light years away.''

www.xeeatwelve.com...

Peace

Nice FICTION...nothing on that site is backed up by credible evidence, but fun read

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Why do I get flack for this thread: Holy Crud, I Found Nibiru.....

My thread is considered misleading.

Yet this article doesn't even mention "Nibiru", it is only conjecture on the OP's part to sensationalize the thread.

Just saying.

On topic, the properties described by Zacharia of Nibiru and the properties described in the article do not match.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angelicdefender2012
I've been reading about Planet X lately myself...here some interesting read about it.

battleofearth.wordpress.com...

BWAHAHAhahahahahahaha!!!!!

Sorry. was that rude?

Must every large rock or anomaly always be associated with the dreaded Nibiru? It is old news that there is another planetoid out there. Its size and whereabouts may be unknown but that doesnt mean it isnt there....its a big place out there and we havent seen much of it.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Electric Crown
old news "sweetheart" I'm not starring and flagging snip because you are a female.

You are sexist?
Please don't 'sweetheart' me. Use the name I have signed up with please.

As for other posters,..it's a great thing to have speculation and a broad opinion on it.
No matter if the planet is or isn't 'the' planet...It's still exciting news, no?

edit on 14-2-2011 by Wildeagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Originally posted by Beyond Creation

www.xeeatwelve.com...

Peace

Nice FICTION...nothing on that site is backed up by credible evidence, but fun read

Everything in the universe can be considered fiction if 'credible evidence' is to what one gives credence.

I'm glad you had fun though.

Peace

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Electric Crown

Not wasting anymore time on you. Good day to you.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

I'm glad you get it.

Posting "fan fiction" as a source makes about as much sense as me going to mine for Dilithium crystals and Energon cubes in my backyard.

I hope they find it soon so we can dispel the myth.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
There is one thing I have noticed when people are talking about Nibiru and how it is supposed to come through our solar system. What about moons? Look at our gas giants all of them have alot of them and some of the moons are pretty big themselves. If one were to hit us then games over.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Even if the existence of Tychon was certified it could never be that mythical Nibiru... A planetary orbit in our solar system can never cut ours. You should look for extra-solar planets.

edit on 14-2-2011 by AboveTheTrees because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Hi cluckerspud

I haven't had a chance to read your thread, but will gladly have a look through asap.
Thanks for the link!

On a side note, I am actually pleased that I started this thread now. I enjoy hearing both sides of the 'nibiru' phenomena. There was a lot of hype in other forums saying they thought it was nibiru/planet x... I wanted to bring it here to the ats community for proper speculation.
Thanks folks!
edit on 14-2-2011 by Wildeagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
There is no way that this planet would get close in 2012.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

If you want to see Nibiru? It's right here. Bottom of pg two. It's not a planet if it's hydrogen and helium it's a brown dwarf. Those arn't moons their planets.
They lie their asses off.

SnF

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join