It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I witnessed two UFO's yesterday evening/night in Vienna (Austria) -.one REALLY extensive

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
So first of all: I DO NOT have any proof for what I saw except for my memory.
And those have been my FIRST UFO sightings in my life, I've always been UFO-agnostic.

Sighting 1:

Outside my window: Very often I look outside the window of my appartment to watch the sky for the planes -. where I see at least 12 a day as I live very closeby to an international airport - but on this evening where I looked outside my window to watch those wonderful aeroplane lights I saw two very weird orbs... first of all unlike the most planes I see it went from right but that's not the weird thing of it: The distance between the two blinking orbs (one orb have been above the other) was higher than I've seen it on the thousands of planes I saw outside my window. Both were blinking but IMO it was NOT the same object, and it's illegal that 2 planes are flying on the same position... the other thing, I saw the orbs behind the house that I saw in the opposite, once they've been the smokestack they DID NOT appeared again, unlike the most planes, but my explantions for this are clouds, it was cloudy.
And of course the orbs could have been from a plane anyway, but it would have been a plane I havent seen before, so I would say it's possiblity that's it's not able to identify is about 30-40%, but that was NOT the extensive one.

Sighting 2:

This was one of the most stunning things I saw in my life, too bad that it lasted about 1,5 seconds so I cannot be 100% sure what it was.
But if it was what I thought to see, it is a 100% proof of UFO's for MYSELF.
So I describe it how I THINK I saw it:
It was night and I went to a concert and on the halfway between my appartment and the train station a BLACK Triangle hovered over the sky, unfortuntely it was very fast and on the street there were 2 houses, so I saw it about 1,5 seconds and 1 minute later from the position of the train station - where it has been more far away - where it also disappeared behind a house, so I couldn't see it very long again.
And now the weird thing about the Triangle (?) - which also could have been a jet, but we don't have much military flights in Austria and I've even never seen a jet - it's position was very low, really low as low as a aeroplane couldn't fly, it's position was about on the height of a skyscraper so I could see it very clearly - unfortunately for very short time.

As both sightings have been very short it wasn't possible to take a video... but another weird thing was, on my way to the train station I still thought about the orbs I saw outside my window and thought "hey maybe I should take out my camera in case I see another", which I didn't do at all and approx. 15 seconds later I saw the black triangle (?).

A third sighting I made and filmed already been debunked by myself, it was close to another train station 2 constantly blinking orbs on a high position, but I think that have been "warning orbs" as it was foggy and snowed the other thing is that I saw those orbs on the same position 4 hours later (after the concert was over) so I won't even waste my time to upload that video, as it looks like the most YouTube orb videos.

I'm still really excited, I didn't realized what I saw yesterday, but since I wake up today I think about it constantly and really wanted to share my story here.

Once again, I have NO PROOF for those UFO's, so believe or don't believe me

I looked for videos but haven't seen any, I saw that 2 guys behind me saw the same thing, but I think they have been as confused as me after it.
Unfortunately Vienna isn't a city where people are into UFO's and paranormal stuff, so unfortunately it could be that this sighting will not be reported by anyone else who saw it (streets have been empty but still I think at least a few saw it as it was very close).

I think today I will draw a picture as I THINK the object looked like, but I'm really not good at drawing, but looked kinda different than the other triangles where I saw videos/pics of.

Another thing I hope by posting the thread is that I MAYBE find anyone from Vienna who saw the same thing, I really would be happy.
edit on 14-2-2011 by ZaphBot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZaphBot
So first of all: I DO NOT have any proof for what I saw except for my memory.
And those have been my FIRST UFO sightings in my life, I've always been UFO-agnostic.

Sighting 1:

Outside my window: Very often I look outside the window of my appartment to watch the sky for the planes -. where I see at least 12 a day as I live very closeby to an international airport -

Wow, 12 planes a day close to an international airport. The staff must be rushed of their feet with the amount of passengers going through the doors!

Regards the sighting, it's quite difficult to prove without any evidence or secondry witnesses.

Chill

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Have you or anyone you know ever seen UFO's there before?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tyrannus
Have you or anyone you know ever seen UFO's there before?

No, not at all...
And yeah I see many planes when I look outside my window, but I think there are way more than 12 a day, it's just the count I see when I look outside my window on the evening (I really enjoy that while listening to music, I'm a skywatcher
).
But the first sightings is pretty harmless compared to the second... I really hope to find another witness, but as I mentioned the streets have been pretty empty, it was night on Sunday in area and in the "outer districts" of Vienna... but I think at least those who stood close to the train station and those 2 guys behind me also been witnesses, I'm going to look at different UFO forums and constantly looking at YouTube for videos. I REALLY hope to find other people who saw the same.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Too bad you didn't catch anything on video or photo. Without any proof it's like it didn't happen, sorry. Also when did this happen? Yesterday there was a snowstorm here in Vienna that blocked all views or the sky in any way.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Keep watching the sky, with a camera in hand!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by HedyLamarr
Too bad you didn't catch anything on video or photo. Without any proof it's like it didn't happen, sorry. Also when did this happen? Yesterday there was a snowstorm here in Vienna that blocked all views or the sky in any way.

In the evening the sky cleared up... when I saw the "triangle" it didn't snow... and yeah, for people who don't believe me it's like it didn't happen, I agree with you, but I know what I saw and for me it happened and I will remember it until the end of my life

For ME it is a proof, at least more a proof than those crappy YouTube orbs or CGI fakes like Jerusalem.
From now on I'm a BELIEVER and if I get some other witnesses for that object I'm a KNOWER.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ZaphBot

IMHO you did not see an alien spacecraft more like a reflection from a plane or most likely your eyes playing tricks on you. Without any evidence to support your sighting it is hard to base an argument.

Peace

FSF

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
reply to post by ZaphBot

IMHO you did not see an alien spacecraft more like a reflection from a plane or most likely your eyes playing tricks on you. Without any evidence to support your sighting it is hard to base an argument.

Peace

FSF

I respect your opinion and gave you a star, but I doubt that, as I saw the object again on a different position when I've been at the train station. Reflection COULD be a possibility (which I highly doubt), but my eyes didn't played tricks on me.
Also the guys behind me saw the object too, I looked behind and they also looked very stunned, for a reason I don't know I didn't speak to them, I just hurried to the train station from where I saw it again (very far away and also very short).

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

That was the shape of the object... almost tringular, just a little bit cropped.
How I mentioned, I don't have the exact memory, but I remember how I described it to myself when I saw it that.
It was entirely black and it's shape must have been like this.
It was flying very low and as far as I remember it didn't make any sound.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Good story,
How big was the triangle craft?

did you see any lights?
did it seem to appear then disappear or just zoom out?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysteryskeptic
Good story,
How big was the triangle craft?

did you see any lights?
did it seem to appear then disappear or just zoom out?

I try to answer the questions, how I mentioned it was just for approx. 1,5 second and approx. 3 seconds later on the other position.
The size is very hard to say, as I don't know it's position on the sky, I know that it's was lower than any aeroplanes I've seen yet (except for landing planes of course), I would say it was the double size of a helicopter, it's shape was as I drew above...
I didn't recognized lights, I recognized it entirely BLACK (also as I drew), but I'm not sure if there could have been lights.
It zoomed, I have been between two houses (in a lane) and once they've passed the house to my right I didn't see it anymore, at the train station it was an open area that's why I saw it again on a different position (where it disappeared behind another house again).
edit on 15-2-2011 by ZaphBot because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-2-2011 by ZaphBot because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join