It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Close-up Video of Toronto UFO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Toronto seems to be getting many sightings of a very large orb like ufo, i stumbled on a youtube upload of someone who appears to be less then 1000ft or so from the orb,

youtube searching turns up many other users with youtube vid's of this same orb on different nights.

and this guy seems to have over 1000 related uploads many of them this same orb on different nights. -

did an ats search didnt find any thread on that first vid, thats the one i realy wanna discuss, since its on the dudes balcony theres no window to reflect, and its sooo close to the ufo.

so what is it ats? swamp gas?

edit to add more video's from other people new perspectives of possibly the same object,

related thread bout seperate vid. - www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 2/14/11 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I think it is a hoax video. It appears to be a fixed flashlight shining on the window from inside and then recorded. The "other" video footage you are talking about it inside the same house. Not other people from a different location. 2nd video gives it away, as you can clearly see a horizontal boarder above the flash light.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Looks like some really bright floodlight of some kind.

I mean, for such a bright, luminous object to be stationary for so long, you'd expect to have more footage of it.

Plus, the traffic and buildings around it don't seem to be reacting in any way you'd think they would if some huge glowing object was just hovering in the sky.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
well the problem is it doesn't move.

If it doesn't move then most likely, it is a light source. There is no way to prove it is, or is not a non-terrestrial entity.

I mean in the videos it's all in the same area, meaning, most likely, a high focused light. withouth multiple sources and angles it can't be verified.

I don't beleive or doubt, just point to the natural opinion. As OP it is your job, not only to prove, but provide the reasons why, you believe this to be something other than a light source.

I don't wish to tear your down, but to build you up.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
The first video I can not explain. If it is a hoax it is very well done. Usually when you see videos of orbs there pulsating or have some effect to them. The second video though seems kind of fishy. It seems to me there is some kind of light in the room he is in reflecting onto the window he is looking out. But the first one, I would like to see some more experienced debunkers take a look at it.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Still looking at the first video, My comment was more for the second one. It does look like a floodlight, Perhaps a spotlight on top of a firetruck ladder?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moose318
I think it is a hoax video. It appears to be a fixed flashlight shining on the window from inside and then recorded. The "other" video footage you are talking about it inside the same house. Not other people from a different location. 2nd video gives it away, as you can clearly see a horizontal boarder above the flash light.

Originally posted by Moose318
Still looking at the first video, My comment was more for the second one. It does look like a floodlight, Perhaps a spotlight on top of a firetruck ladder?

indeed, in the very first video i put up the guy is filming on his balcony without the glass window between him and the ufo, so that video cant be reflection.

and third video i uploaded is a different person from a much further away location on a different day, try using youtube search function theres many more people uploading this same object from different perspectives on different nights

Originally posted by noonebutme
Looks like some really bright floodlight of some kind.

I mean, for such a bright, luminous object to be stationary for so long, you'd expect to have more footage of it.

Plus, the traffic and buildings around it don't seem to be reacting in any way you'd think they would if some huge glowing object was just hovering in the sky.

i dont know why that particular person did not continue filming longer, to assume he has no good reason is baseless and pointless. but look around on youtube, there is much more footage of this object in toronto.

and what would you expect the traffic and buildings to be doing? buildings swaying and tumbling and burning down? traffic swerving and crashing? jeeze faith much in humanity? over witnessing a bright ball in the sky, xD
edit on 2/14/11 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingAtlas
well the problem is it doesn't move.

If it doesn't move then most likely, it is a light source. There is no way to prove it is, or is not a non-terrestrial entity.

I mean in the videos it's all in the same area, meaning, most likely, a high focused light. withouth multiple sources and angles it can't be verified.

I don't beleive or doubt, just point to the natural opinion. As OP it is your job, not only to prove, but provide the reasons why, you believe this to be something other than a light source.

I don't wish to tear your down, but to build you up.

alright well i was just realy gonna focus on that very first one i put up, but when you put it like that i guess ill go find as many other perspectives i can and throw those into the op, thx.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
My man, I am going to give you good piece of advice.
Don't get defensive.

First of all it's not your video. Take an objective point of view. It is or it is not, perspective is the key.

If you want to see something it is there,
If you don't want to see something, you won't see it.

Don't get defensive.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by KingAtlas

well alrighty then, i didnt think i was being defensive, apologies if i seemed so,

another bit of truth, while it either is something credible or isn't is true, the real fact is we will never truely know without witnessing it ourselves.

to assume one way or the other is nothing more then assuming, no matter what you call evidence nothing beats seeing with your own two eyes.

videos are just fun.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Looks like it may be a skating rink down below the light....

This one?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Ye man, keep up the good fight, deny ignorance haha

It's really tough putting up a video here. eveyone see's something different.

Just keep up your research. Don't expect everything to happen right away.

Good luck, I live near T.O. (would love to go there to see one, I think I know where that place is)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Different view, further away

edit on 14-2-2011 by Moose318 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
omg nobody is going to believe you with this shinning orbs, look what happen to the jerusalem video, or utah video they couldn't prove it was a cg so they say it was some flares.

I think you should say that they are not real orbs, because here at ATS should be call ALL THEYARE SKEPTICS don't bother trying to prove they are real.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by newkid
omg nobody is going to believe you with this shinning orbs, look what happen to the jerusalem video, or utah video they couldn't prove it was a cg so they say it was some flares.

I think you should say that they are not real orbs, because here at ATS should be call ALL THEYARE SKEPTICS don't bother trying to prove they are real.

doesn't matter whatchoo call em, doesn't matter what people do or don't, wan't or dont want to believe,

only point is, hey heres this video for you to observe and analyze if you so choose to do so for yourself,

or you can take the conclusions of others like the sheep do, rather then coming to their own, so please, check out the videos, theres thousands of them on this net,

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
The first 3 are fakes for sure, all three are filmed inside a window as you can see the dirt on it and the reflections.

These are simply bright pen torches pointed at the window from the back of the room.

We know this as 1, theres no reports in the news of something so obvious and 2, these amazingly bright orbs do not light up any area near them.

Other video's are a plane on approach (dodgy music added), a light that seems to be on top of a building ie a floodlight and at one point and this one takes the biscuit, a street light!!

I can't believe someone tried to pass off a street light when in the same shot you can see the next one along the street next to a similar pole..Pulease...
edit on 14-2-2011 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by newkid

That's a bit unfair.

If you've noticed, us "skeptics" are not bashing or berrating anyone - we're merely offering other plausible explanations.

If everyone jumped on the UFO bangwagon and immediately jumped up and down in deluded belief, the entire "ufology" domain would be reduced to rubbish in days.

Some videos are very obviously fake. Some are not so obvious. This one, is not so obvious to some. I'm not saying it IS fake, I'm not saying it isn't. My personal opinion is that it is not a UFO. I think it's explainable. My reasons for this are the activity below and around the lights - if you notice the traffic continues as though there's nothing special happening. There's no groups of people around the lights, the buildings around teh light don't have any extra window lights on (suggesting people are all seeing the same thing and are actively watching).

Again, it seems more likely that it's some very bright man made light. I could be wrong and would LOVE to be wrong. But the lack of human..."excitment" in and around the area tells me it isn't of ET origin, I'm sorry to say.
edit on 14-2-2011 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

I would expect traffic to get snarled by rubberneckers stopping their cars and getting out to take a look. I would think it would just be human nature to be curious.

Did you find any links to news reports about that first "sighting"? Something as big as the one in the first video should have caused quite a stir if genuine.

Either way, the reflection in the second video of a frame of some kind or shelf definitely damages this guy's credibility to the point of discrediting the first video he also filmed. If someone fakes one video, all their videos are suspect.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by newkid

We need to keep a collectively open mind, certainly. But that cuts both ways. Any vid or photo could be real, could be faked, or it could be an error on the part of the observer.

It's good to keep an open mind, but no so open that your brain falls out.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
although i believe the jeruselum video's are real (because of the slight shape changes the orb went through constantly) i can 100% guarantee this is a HOAX,

despite how it looks, toronto's city area is not that large, and the building on the far right in the background with the yellow top floor is where i live, i know this because it's the only building of its kind and when someone wants to come over/find out where it is i point them to the large yellow lights at the top.

I did not see anything like this outside (especially of this immense size) and i roam my terrace getting stoned a lot which faces 3 of the 4 sides of the city (4th being a lake)

this is a complete FAKE.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join