It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1-19-2011 Two Of My Longest And Most Stable Lucid Dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I had these two dreams maybe 1 - 2 months apart, so I will start with the oldest and shortest lucid dream first; since I have not been blogging my dreams for months now, I will have to rely on my flawed memory of each dream.

I can not remember how the first dream started, I just remember being in a large old house with several floors/stories, and I was there with a group of former classmates of mine and some other unknown people.

The lighting was not very bright and I felt like it was night time outside, even though I could not see outside since I do not remember seeing any windows in the house. (Usually there are not windows in my dreams that often and/or I can not see outside through them, and mirrors are rare in my dreams)

Me and the group of people were standing around talking in a bedroom on the upper floor, when at some point I started to think that I was dreaming, I have no idea why I started to think that. (Usually I am not sure how I realize that I am dreaming, it usually just happens
)

I then asked several dream characters if this was a dream, the first character looked confused and did not know what to say.

The second dream character said that she did not know and so I asked my former classmate AM, and she said that yes it was a dream; then the dream instantly went Lucid and I went to try to control the dream knowing that my lucid dreams usually end very quickly.

This time I did not get the usual very strong feeling of my body being in bed and that slight surprised/shocked/panic feeling, the feeling was mild this time, but the dream started to get a little unstable.

I noticed that all of the dream characters started to look at me like I was in control now and they were waiting for my orders, except for one woman with long curly red hair and maybe two other dream characters.

Suddenly the woman with red hair seemed to nod her head toward the two other dream characters, and they attacked the rest of us briefly and then ran.

It was like the woman with red hair was controlling or leading the other two dream characters and she was not under my control like the other dream characters, and somehow she was controlling two of the dream characters.

She also looked at me like she wanted to kill me or something and her focus was on me as soon as the dream went lucid and I started trying to control it.

I felt that she was going to use those other two dream characters to lure the rest of the dream characters away from me, so she could sneak back and kill me when I was unguarded.

I quickly ordered a few dream characters to guard the doors to the bedroom and I sent the others to fight the woman with the red hair and the other two dream characters.

At this point the only dream characters that stayed in the bedroom with me were my dad and one of my brothers, who I did not know were in the dream until this point; they were acting weird, a little goofy & unhelpful, and they did not seem worried about the situation.

I had two dream characters guarding the outside of the door and so I decided to let my dream characters do most of the work, while I sit back waiting to fight the woman with the red hair if necessary.

I decided to look for a weapon, my brother found a sword but was playing with it, so I decided to look for another weapon; suddenly I heard someone running up the stairs, and I felt that it was the woman with red hair coming to kill or attack me.

I heard my guards at the door getting knocked down and I saw one of them being kicked hard by the woman with red hair, and now she was in the room with me looking at me with the look of a wild animal about to kill her pray or something.

She was crouched like a tiger or something with a sword in one hand, so I jumped on a bed in the room hoping to force her to have to jump to attack me with her sword so I would have time to hopefully dodge her attack.

My brother and dad were still acting goofy and were not even paying attention, so I yelled to my brother to throw me the sword; as he was throwing it to me the woman ran at me and jumped in the air to slice me in half straight down the middle of my body, but I caught the sword in time to block her attack.

This left her open for an attack so I sliced her with my sword and she died.

Then my dream characters ran into the room to see if I was okay and they told me that they had killed the other two dream characters, and then they started to cheer & celebrate our victory very briefly.

Then I sent them to search the house one more time for any threats and then we would secure the area outside of the house, then I woke up.

The second dream took place at a restaurant/cinema/apartment-type place that had a lot of my former classmates there eating, drinking, talking, watching a film, and just having a general good time.

The building had an odd design that had a gym-like area when you first enter the building, stairs leading to a loft-like area that was the restaurant, and to the right of the restaurant was a door that led to the cinema area and near there was the apartment area.

I went to the restaurant area to talk to some of my former classmates and to look at the menu, then I went to the cinema area to see what film was playing, but I can not remember what was playing.

The cinema area was small and was like a classroom with desks, and there was a small screen on the wall where the film was playing; I saw a few more of my former classmates in there, and then left after a few minutes.

I then went to explore the apartment area, and I went inside one of the apartment rooms.
This is where the whole dream changed, the entrance lead to a living room that did not have much or any furniture really, and the apartment was quiet even though there were three people in there.

It was so quiet and no one was interrupting/distracting me, so I had time to think and examine my surroundings.

The three people in the apartment did not seem to notice me at first, there were two women, and one man.

One of the women and the man both looked like a combination of several actors & actresses, so I will call them the Actor & the Actress, and I will call the other woman, the Other Woman.

The apartment had a lower class look to it and had brown carpet which I could feel with my feet, which I found odd since I usually can not feel in my dreams that much.

The living room, kitchen, and dinning room were all in one room; and on the left side of the apartment there was an entrance to a hallway, so I went to explore in there.

The three dream characters still did not seem to notice me and they were acting a little weird, a little robotic/zombie-like, and they were not talking.

In the hallway I noticed a door in the middle of the hall that seemed to be the bathroom and it had a roach crawling on the door, insects are super rare in my dreams, so I found this odd as well.

There was a door next to the bathroom that appeared to be the laundry room, as I looked around something did not seem right as I explored the place, I noticed that I could even feel the texture of the wall when I touched it which is not common in my dreams.

I then went to explore the bedroom on the left side of the hallway and inside I saw two beds and a baby crib, but I did not see a baby; I assumed that this was the bedroom for the two women.

Another thing I noticed was that the bed sheets and decorations in the bedroom and apartment were not matching in color, things appeared mix-matched, which I found odd.

I then went to explore the bedroom at the right side of the hall but the door was closed so I knocked first, but no one answered so I went inside.

There was a bed, computer, and a few other things; so I assumed that this room belonged to the man.

I was getting closer and closer to realizing that I was dreaming, since the quietness & lack of distractions gave me time to think and explore.

I then decided to go back to the living room but as I was leaving the hallway the actress was coming into the hallway so we past each other, but she stopped and looked at me with an expression that is hard to describe; it was like in the film Inception when a dream character senses an outsider in the dream, except in my case it seemed that she was scanning me to see if I was suppose to be there or not.

She then continue walking without saying anything, it was like she scanned me and realized that I was suppose to be there or that I was not a threat, so she let me pass; for a moment there I was not sure if she was going to attack me or not, but I did not feel scared.

I was just confused by her hard to read expression and her robotic/zombie-like manner and the fact that she did not say anything.

I continued into the living room and noticed the actor in the kitchen, and the other woman was in the living room standing there.

I was curious and was wondering if this was a dream, so I decided to do like in my first dream and ask a dream character if this was a dream, but first I asked the other woman who she was.

I think she told me something like: “I/we am/are you or I/we am/are part of you or I/we am/are a dream character/characters that is/are you or I/we am/are a dream character/characters that is/are part of you or I/we am/are you and you are me/us or something like that, I can not remember exactly.”

The dream then went Lucid without me feeling my body in bed at all and the dream stayed completely stable for the first time.

I think I then asked the other woman if there was anything that she/they wanted to teach/show me, since I wanted to test out if I can learn things about myself by questioning my dream characters in lucid dreams; this part is blurry, but I do remember her showing me how to adjust our heights just by thinking it.

I made her taller, but that made me shorter, so I made myself taller but that made her shorter.

Then I noticed that the actor and actress's height would change too, so I guess the other woman was using that to prove her point that they are parts of me or we are one or whatever she said.

I thought this was amazing and kept adjusting our heights trying to even our heights back to normal, and after that the four of us started talking about something.

I noticed some musical instruments in the living room and asked them if they wanted to play some music, I picked the drums since I did not know how to play guitar but I could at least make a beat with the drums.

The dream characters started to make a joke about how I could not keep a beat and that I would mess up the rhythm, they were just joking, but I decided to prove that I could do it.

So I told them all to get a drum and we would drum together, and I would prove that I would not mess up the beat; so we all starting to drum in sync.

We did this for a while without messing up, and it was fun.

I can not remember what happened next exactly other than we were having fun, but I got distracted at some point and the dream characters started to act weird, goofy.

The other woman was somehow naked and dancing near me like she was trying to entertain me or something, I thought this was odd and she was approaching me in a sexual manner but since she was part of me it did not seem right & I was not attracted to her anyway since it would be like being sexually attracted to myself or something
; plus I wanted to ask serious questions not goof around.

As she was still dancing and I was trying to ignore her & get her to put some clothes on, I noticed that the actor and actress were behind me pretending to have sex, but they had clothes on and they were acting goofy.

I was confused, shocked, and annoyed at the same time and all I could do was ask them what in the world were they doing & I asked them to stop and then I started to laugh uncomfortably; they did not seem to hear me, so then I just sat on the floor trying to ignore them trying to just laugh the situation off and hope they stop acting weird.

I decided to not force them to stop even though I wanted to because they seemed to be trying to either entertain me or show me something, but I wanted to ask deep questions about myself, not watch them goof around; but I woke up as I sat there wondering what in the world was their problem, while laughing about the situation.

The end,
-John Jr

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
For the past couple of years, my dreams have barely been clear or vivid at all. Its really a shame, its like missing out on the other half of "life". These were really interesting dreams, I wish I had dreams as clear as these

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SpreadLoveNotHate

Thank you.

It is a shame that your dreams have not been as clear/vivid the past couple of years, for some odd reason I have been remembering more of my dreams lately, even though I stopped keeping my dream journal/blog months ago; I think it must be the fact that I have been glancing around on ATS at other people's dreams now and I also think about my own dreams a little bit more than normal now and the fact that I appear to have find other people that are actually interested in dreams.

For me the Dream World is like another life at times, and often I rather live there instead.

In my dreams there is rarely ever money and it is usually not needed or even seen, some of the common annoyances in life do not bother me in dreams, and I feel more like my real self in dreams usually; dreams sure can be interesting sometimes, even the boring ones.

Thank you for commenting and I hope you have better luck remembering your dreams and having more clear/vivid dreams.

new topics

join