It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POWs/EPWs to be stripped nude for suicide bomb scare

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 09:48 PM
link   
All surrendering Iraqis are to be stripped nude to prevent use of suicide bombs....

www.telegraph.co.uk.../news/2003/03/21/wstrat221.xml&sSheet=/news/2003/03/21/ixnewstop.html&secureRefresh=true&_requestid=566 06

And for those of you that think you have a job that sucks... just imagine, you could be the one that gets to do all the body cavity searches....

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I hope our boys (In this case, I'm referring to both US & UK) are also taking precautions against the possibility of prisoners being biologically infected...

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Well, they do wear gloves when conducting searches. Unfortunately I don't think that's enough when dealing with a group like this.

Honestly though, it's hard to tell whether the white flag waving Iraqi soldiers even know where the hell they're walking anymore, let alone have a devious plan to surrender and spread infections...

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 01:09 PM
link   
...Who says that Iraqi troops would have to *know & volunteer* to be infected in the first place?...For all they (or we) know, maybe Sodamn Insane had them infected without them knowing about it...

This is why it would be wise for our troops over there to be taking precautions...

top topics

join