It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive UFO over Beijing

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

That's the swamp gas changing the color!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonegurkha
Why do they always have lights when if they didn't they would be unseen in a dark sky?just saying

Yea, I have never understood why they have lights...Unless it is to let us know they, (most probably the government) that they are there....

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

Perhaps they see in a different spectrum and to them, their engines don't put out any visible light. Just a thought.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316

Originally posted by lonegurkha
Why do they always have lights when if they didn't they would be unseen in a dark sky?just saying

Yea, I have never understood why they have lights...Unless it is to let us know they, (most probably the government) that they are there....

The lights are probably their "engines".

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Ok, at first (after seeing the first video) it looked like it had potential. All the lights seem to be in formation, hovering and not really like any publically known aircraft that I'm aware of. However, the footage was pretty shaky, and of course, the possibility of the lights being Chinese lanterns, although highly unlikely IMO, made it just another one of those videos that I just pass by. BUT, with this second video and clear footage... i dunno! It make me super excited to see these kinda vids. I think its just one step closer to disclosure, not government disclosure but from media like YouTube. Eventually, higher and better quality vids will come out, with different angles and people just wont be able to ignore it anymore! Thx for the post OP and the second vid speculativeoptimist!!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
seems legit to me. I think disclosure is nearer everyday, and i have a feeling it will be coming from unofficial sources

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join