It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive UFO over Beijing

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by alyoshablue
reply to post by lonegurkha

Exactly. I think all the triangle and lit up UFO's are military. Remember watching all those shows of the progress of US military jets? Remember how they started making round jets that looked like UFOs? How stupid was that? Sure was not aerodynamic with the propulsion system they were using. I think they were mimicking the real ones.

Then, we have the stealth era, where we start seeing the triangle enter into all things top secret. So, in a reverse sense, they then applied the triangularity to the secret UFO's they made. Finally, they forgot to take the lights off. Why would you need lights?

i'd presume the light is merely a byproduct of the propulsion system.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by hotrice

OP have you noticed that its always China that just so happens to have UFO's flying over its land? do you think there is any possibility of the UFO actaully being part of some secret aircraft tech being taken out on a test runs?

IMHO - I think to suggest that anyone who thinks that ET is actually flying over China and not making contact needs to look at the bigger picture.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I think that one might be from the Military or something, but not alien. Apparently the UFO hovering technology doesn't functions well with non-smooth-or-rounded shapes. (from what I've read, of course)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I've generally begun to think that most sightings over cities, or in plain sight, are military vehicles.

Whoever suggested the TR-3B is probably closer to the goal than anyone saying it's an alien craft.

IF, this is a craft of any kind.

Any advanced race is hardly going to hover over our cities. They may be aliens, but they are not stupid.

Just my personal opinion, of course.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
This doesn't seem to be 3 lights from a single craft, rather 3 lights from 3 seperate aircraft in formation. You only have to take a look at video or photographs to see that 3 or more planes flying in formation make usually make a triangular shape.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I don't think those lights are lanterns and they seem to be 3 seperate lights. There's a lot of activity in China recently. Why does anyone presume that if it were a legit sighting we'd have heard more about it?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
If these are chinese lanterns then they were made not to drift in all the wind you can hear on the video. With all that wind I think we all agree that we can eliminate chinese lanterns.

Is there anyone in China?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrDetective

Is there anyone in China?

Nope, they all popped out to McDonalds...

While this maybe lanterns or LED kits I think people are stretching it to US military planes..

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
We see this all the time, strange lights in
the night sky. Where are all of the search
lights when you need them? Or point a hand
held laser at the middle of the object and
see if it stops or keeps going.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by hotrice

Does look pretty huge if its a UFO.... a triangle shaped one.... until the end when one light moves.... i dont think thats lanterns as they dont move at all until that one at the end..... but having said this, it could be cgi.... edited lights into the scenery.... i could do a similar thing right now.... using simple editing software!!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I think this one is real. Do we have an actual date on the video?

The lights on the craft seem to be from a source other than what is man made and to me that makes all the difference.

I get a positive feeling from the craft and that again leads to believe this is real.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Chinese lanterns are usually orange. The three lights are white and too large to be Chinese lanterns. My opinion is that this is three separate objects flying in triangular formation. They don't look like helicopters and move too slowly to be planes. The notion that the USA military would fly top secret "black triangles" low over a Chinese city is totally ludicrous. Therefore, they would be genuine UFOs.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I found a video of exactly the same object filmed yesterday in western Slovakia:

www.youtube.com...

edit on 14-2-2011 by EBE01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
great footage. It looks very much like a lot of the triangle sightings. I am not sure how anyone can judge how big, or "massive" this craft might be though. For some reason, I feel that this is our technology. If it isn't, our defenses suck badly and we had better hope like hell that any visitors are in a good mood.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
...The notion that the USA military would fly top secret "black triangles" low over a Chinese city is totally ludicrous. Therefore, they would be genuine UFOs.

Or genuine Chinese "top secret black triangles."

I really hate these kinds of videos cuz, obviously, something is there. It just drives me crazy that there's not enough info to know what that something is so I have to chalk it up to "Who knows?!"

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
These lights look identical to the ones in this vid www.youtube.com... filmed in the US.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonegurkha
Why do they always have lights when if they didn't they would be unseen in a dark sky?just saying

Maybe those are them who wish to be seen!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSonOfMan

I agree. My husband and I were discussing this the other night. I especially love the Kia commercial from the Superbowl with the aliens, the portal, and the Mayans. We are being told something, I agree--just can't quite figure out the agenda. Things seem to be speeding up this year.

Have a great day

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSonOfMan

I agree. Car commercials like one I saw the other day showed aliens and different planets, very trippy. I think the media (if true) is trying to at least put forth the idea to people through TV as well as other media coverage. I hope if they are really here, its for the better.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Another relative vid today from the same area:

More triangle shapes, and I want to say lanterns but they have so much blue, red and green, whereas the lanterns usually stay soft white or orangish. Food for thought....

peace,
spec

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join