It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive UFO over Beijing

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Hopefully this isn't a repost.

Unfortunately I have no other information about this video.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
That's actually better footage than I was expecting. I thought it was just a building with no lights on at first, but then it seems to rotate a little bit back and forth. It's a shame it's not a little clearer.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by hotrice

It looks like it is 3 separate ships instead of one big one. If you watch it the lights seem to be moving independently of one another. All in all though seems legit. Definitely unidentified. I don't know it could definitely be the real deal. It meets a lot of the criteria. They are hovering, out of the ordinary maneuvering when they do. Nice find S&F for you. Try and get a thick skin for the all out skeptics cause they will come

Well actually after watching it again it could be one big craft just tilting. really is nice footage as the other poster said its a shame its not clearer.
edit on 2/13/2011 by Phantom28804 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by hotrice

Chinese New Year,

Nice lanterns..

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
It looks like a perfect triangle. Kind of like what the TR-3B is said to look like. A triangle with power plants in each corner can fly in any direction. Too bad you can't see more of it.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
dark knight was right, thing's are heating up FAST in 2011...at this point it doesn't matter if these events are real or a hoax, the attention that alien/UFO is getting online in movies in television is preparing for something....n i don't think its necessarily a good thing either.

link   
reply to post by backinblack

You sure they are lanterns? They don't seem to be moving that independently of one another. They seem to be moving in sync most of the time, though it does look like they are vibrating at times.

link   
Why do they always have lights when if they didn't they would be unseen in a dark sky?just saying

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Why don't they ever film the departure of these things? It starts getting harder to debunk an object of that size when it kicks into ludicrous speed and leaves the scene. How can you prove that it's not chinese lanterns tied together? If these are real object then we need smarter people noticing them.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom28804
reply to post by backinblack

You sure they are lanterns? They don't seem to be moving that independently of one another. They seem to be moving in sync most of the time, though it does look like they are vibrating at times.

No I'm not sure but it was just New Years over there and we know they use lanterns..

Also, if they are released at the same time they will roughly move in sync..
But they don't stay in formation near the end..

It would also have been a VERY big ship over a highly populated area..
We'd expected to have heard more about it if real IMO..

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonegurkha
Why do they always have lights when if they didn't they would be unseen in a dark sky?just saying

I don't know, but many witnesses who have seen UFO's close up mentioned 3 circular objects on the underside. This UFO is most like disc shaped, but unfortunately the camera only shows the three "engines".

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Playing around with contrast and gamma doesn't bring out any lines or anything between the lights with a still taken with de-blocking, noise reduction and edge enhancement applied to the video.. I'd say it's either 3 Chinese lanterns (for real this time) or 3 very small craft. The video's just not clear enough to get much more than that.
edit on 13-2-2011 by warbird03 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
If all that noise is wind, it seems unlikely that they are Chinese lanterns or balloons. But the few trees you can see don't seem to be affected by the "wind noise", so I'm at a loss. Did I just go around in a circle?...

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

Exactly. I think all the triangle and lit up UFO's are military. Remember watching all those shows of the progress of US military jets? Remember how they started making round jets that looked like UFOs? How stupid was that? Sure was not aerodynamic with the propulsion system they were using. I think they were mimicking the real ones.

Then, we have the stealth era, where we start seeing the triangle enter into all things top secret. So, in a reverse sense, they then applied the triangularity to the secret UFO's they made. Finally, they forgot to take the lights off. Why would you need lights?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotrice

I don't know, but many witnesses who have seen UFO's close up mentioned 3 circular objects on the underside. This UFO is most like disc shaped, but unfortunately the camera only shows the three "engines".

No, unless the ship is transparent..

Watch near the end of the clip..
The left side light passes up through what would be the ship if it was there...

I say lanterns...

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSonOfMan

What? aliens and UFO's have been in movies and tv for decades and before that they were on the radio...War of the worlds ring a bell?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by TheSonOfMan

What? aliens and UFO's have been in movies and tv for decades and before that they were on the radio...War of the worlds ring a bell?

Actually there are less space/alien shows on now..
I miss some of them..

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

There's a whole thread about this. But I'll say this: no matter what the reason for the lights (propulsion, sensors, visibility) whoever possesses the technology of UFOs also possesses the ability to cloak the UFOs. Since the UFOs are visible they want to be seen.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I've seen this video before and quite a while back but all the Beijing video threads have the video missing bar this one.

Its definitely not new because I remember looking at it and saying its not one ship its 3 separate light sources as they cross over each other at one point so the craft is either wafer thin or its 3 loose lights,

Classic led driven lanterns I think..

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
It's certainly not chinese lanterns.

This is either CGI or a legit sighting.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join