It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS..Linked to Freemasons.?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla
If you lived in a large community and people start disappearing you'd want to know why .
People get banned on ats all the time do we know why ? no , because its never allowed to be discussed .

The person who is banned can discuss it with the senior staff. When a member is banned they see an email address on the screen and can feel free to use it to inquire further. In many cases the ban is lifted after a discussion with the member.

That's between the management and the member.

If people have a problem with ats they have a Right to talk about it .
You can ridicule them all you want and some do because you have unnatural loyalty to a forum .
Put your ats pom poms away and try to think with an open mind .

They sure do have a right to discuss it! And we have a right not to send them traffic.

You seem to think you have a right to mock those who support ATS though. Anyone who doesn't believe your view of things is a cheerleader with "unnatural loyalty to a forum" right? As opposed to being someone disgruntled with a bizarre unnatural obsession with a forum. Which is better?

if you think this site is perfect you are misguided

True. No site is perfect. When a mistake is made we're happy to correct it. That is why unlike most other forums, when someone is banned we specifically list a method of contacting us. If we've made an error, we try our best to correct it. No site is perfect.

, ive seen that site that the mod just deleted , did you see how masons from This board are stalking them ?

I'm sure it's very exciting. I'm also pretty sure you stated above that people have a right to talk about it? Or do they only have a right to criticize ATS? Why should no one have a right to criticize him?

The real TRUTH is forbidden here , unfortunately.

What a pity you feel that way.

While we're on the subject of TRUTH would you be so kind as to inform the readers why they're expected to believe that someone who has been here all of a week has such a phenomenal anti-ATS agenda? I think we all know that's not the sum of it.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Im not anti ats , I just believe that nowadays you have to be cautious .
Every conspiracy theorist has been slated on here , so if were going to be cautious about Alex Jones David Icke john lear , phil schneider cathy Brian etc etc then why is ats immune ?
There are good and bad in every organization im sure youll admit that .
I repeat i urge caution and proper research of everything that is all , im not singling out anyone .

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TheFuzzMonster

Yeah really. Like it mattes anyway. The truth shall provail right? Get enough info together and it it become unmanagable. Flood the net with the facts and the truth and it becomes unstoppable no matter who manages the site. So enjoy yourself, give constructive criticism. Post your theories and thoughts and take things with a grain of salt. It's that simple.
edit on 14-2-2011 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

If you lived in a large community and people start disappearing you'd want to know why .
People get banned on ats all the time do we know why ? no , because its never allowed to be discussed .

If people have a problem with ats they have a Right to talk about it .
You can ridicule them all you want and some do because you have unnatural loyalty to a forum .
Put your ats pom poms away and try to think with an open mind .

if you think this site is perfect you are misguided , ive seen that site that the mod just deleted , did you see how masons from This board are stalking them ?

The real TRUTH is forbidden here , unfortunately.

Ain't that the truth. Some things should be allowed to be discussed instead of censoring, and if there is censoring, just give a valid reason as to why or point us in the direction to where some topics can be openly discussed without fear or censorship. As for removing the link to the ex-member's site - what difference does it make if he gets "clicks" from ATS 'members'? I'd like to form my own opinion of who this person is and judge him or her from my own beliefs. Instead I had to Google certain key words to this free book in order to find out who they are talking about. Anyways... i'm going to lunch.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

LOL thats why the high ranks and celebs. check in from time to time
I knew it

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

How many masons do you think there are on ats ?
I thought 10 or 12 now i think theres at Least 25 .

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Does it matter, it are just people (ok they rule the world but so what
)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by notimportant
)

Im against nepotism and cronyism . I'm against a few hoarding knowledge to themselves .
A real Leader does not need secrecy or a pyramid structure to operate , A real leader is Honest and upfront about their intentions .

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by notimportant
)

Im against nepotism and cronyism . I'm against a few hoarding knowledge to themselves .
A real Leader does not need secrecy or a pyramid structure to operate , A real leader is Honest and upfront about their intentions .

errrmm, the masons are doing nothing special you know, have you ever been with them?

And knowledge? Which knowledge??? there IS no special knowledge....

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by notimportant

Hey bro , these masons originate from the knights templar , thats a long time in history . Who knows what they hoarde ? The fact is though why should our powerful members of OUR community be meeting in private ?
For gods sake we know who attends Bilderberg every year ! So why are the masons such an enigma ?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I think the FM helped shape AA

Maybe this can be verified.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Hey bro , these masons originate from the knights templar , thats a long time in history . Who knows what they hoarde ? The fact is though why should our powerful members of OUR community be meeting in private ?
For gods sake we know who attends Bilderberg every year ! So why are the masons such an enigma ?

Maybe they meet in private so they don't get bothered by weird people who believe they are being enslaved by the government?

And you only know that the masons originate from the kights templar, and that should make them evil??? You can't judge them you know, you never have personally been with them, so how can you judge them on being evil?
edit on 15-2-2011 by notimportant because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Please tell me where i said the word EVIL ? I never said that !
Anyway the thread says is ats linked to freemasons ?
Answer ? yes there are many masons here , some are mods, are the owners masons ? No idea but is it not right we should know? This a Conspiracy site after all .

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
I edited his name out of that^

Can you say contradicting?
Yeah, Eric was a bit of a nutter. He was convinced anyone who had a name starting with M or W was a mason, among other things... Marshall Mather (Eminem), Mickey Mouse, Marilyn Monroe—these people freaked him out the most. Sad, really. And yes, most of his posts were to shill his free "books", which were often nothing more than a hundred pages of celeb photos with random hand gestures, insisting that because they all had vaguely similar physiology, they must all be part of the same group.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

lol bring up masons and all the mods come flocking. suspicious. specially id they are so tired of hearing the same old thing. buncha porch masons trying to be cool and powerful. hiding from what they are. weak.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join