It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS..Linked to Freemasons.?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Above Top Secret.com, the biggest conspiracy forum on the internet, is an information gathering/disinformation spreading tool controlled by Masons.

Ha, Anyone ever see this before?.

Above Top Secret .com is Owned and Operated by Masons

link removed by admin
edit on Feb 13th 2011 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Where did you get that? Who are you quoting?

Is it, in your opinion, "ridiculous" because you know the owner isn't a Mason? Why couldn't there be freemasons running this site? My grandfather was a Mason. Not all Masons are NWO, but if they (ATS) are, this would be the place to be in control of, imho.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

The problem is not the fact that it could be a mason running ATS..Click the word ridiculous, to see what I mean, It is a link

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

Duh, dude. Don't you think that's obvious? Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. They set up a website that invites people to come talk about the conspiracy theories out there and they get to see it all and monitor it all. Makes sense to me. That's why you take everything you find here with a grain of salt. Easily placed dis-info out there. It's very easy to imagine. I mean, they may not control the site but you know they're watching. They pride themselves on always watching.
Peace.
edit on 13-2-2011 by TheFuzzMonster because: almost slipped a bad pun in there on accident.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechVampyre

The problem is not the fact that it could be a mason running ATS..Click the word ridiculous, to see what I mean, It is a link

hahaha...how many sites/alter egos does this guy have?? I have run across him so many times I've lost count.

It must be nice to have that much free time...but then, on second thought....

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

I think last week it was controled by the CIA or was it Mossad??

Who really cares?
Even if it wasn't controled by some group or society I'm pretty sure they all atleast monitor what is posted here from time to time..

BTW, the guy in the link gets hammered by those commenting anyway..

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Oh, thanks. Freight Tomson? What is meta tag spamming? Sorry for all the questions, but I don't want get to get banned for meta tag spamming in the future. I guess she/he has a bone to pick with Simon. Very annoying, glad their gone. RIDICULOUS!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Well I'm certainly no Mason...

People like that guy, who get banned for breaking the T&C, have to find something to complain about. It's always ATS' fault when anybody gets the boot for not being able to abide by simple rules.

Nothing to see here folks.

~Keeper

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Nice find there Tech.Interesting link.S&F for you.I heard one time that they were run by aliens from pluto.That's why I was a lurker for years those aliens are looking for me.

edit on 2/13/2011 by lonegurkha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
As hilarious as it is to see an ex member continuing his efforts to slander us, we're not going to be directing traffic to his site.

For that reason I've removed the link from the OP. I don't think someone who can't get over an old grudge deserves to receive hits from our membership.

He can email us and pay our evil masonic corporation if he wants clicks.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Djarums

That is pure good humor!

Heck, it is hard to get a straight story about the masons out on here as it is... If it were run/owned by the masons, one would think the accuracy of the information would be a little more clear.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I found this to be quite amusing.

In his article, he states this-

Yesterday I made a new Screen Name from a different IP to post my new FREE book, "Famous Freemasons Exposed." My thread was deleted and my new Screen Name was banned within 5 minutes!

Anonymous comment-

Anonymous said... You got bounced because you created multiple screen names and were spamming the board, end of story. By the way your research is trash that's why you get smacked down each and every time you post on ATS. I also believe that Joe and Mia who posted here are new IDs that you created to make it look as though someone actually believes your junk research.

and his reply-

'E.D. said... I've never created multiple screen names nor spammed their board, but thanks for your retarded opinion. Much appreciated ~E...

I edited his name out of that^

Can you say contradicting?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
There are masons on here. Do I think that ATS is ruled by them? No. Are masons space aliens that have the power to infiltrate any society they want and take over any group they want from the inside? I don't think so... masons aren't as powerful as people make them out to be.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
There are masons on here. Do I think that ATS is ruled by them? No. Are masons space aliens that have the power to infiltrate any society they want and take over any group they want from the inside? I don't think so... masons aren't as powerful as people make them out to be.

This.

Same with the global elite. Why the hell are people so scared of them? They're a bunch of old farts. I could props take one guy out with a single punch, and I'm not even that really big of a dude.

Don't be scared of them, be afraid of their intent.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
There is nothing wrong with masons, there is something wrong in the heads of some people on this board, who spread out hate against other groups but are in denial of it in every single way.

Thats a pretty good sign of mental illness, doing something which is not likeable or weird but denying it and saying it is true simply because "it is"...

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheFuzzMonster

Duh, dude. Don't you think that's obvious? Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. They set up a website that invites people to come talk about the conspiracy theories out there and they get to see it all and monitor it all. Makes sense to me. That's why you take everything you find here with a grain of salt. Easily placed dis-info out there. It's very easy to imagine. I mean, they may not control the site but you know they're watching. They pride themselves on always watching.
Peace.
edit on 13-2-2011 by TheFuzzMonster because: almost slipped a bad pun in there on accident.

I think the masons have something better to do than read evey single post here on this forum. Runnig their business for example.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Yeah.. I came across it last night..I was in between beers, Doing a google search for a old mason thread..Pure humor to say the least..

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
As hilarious as it is to see an ex member continuing his efforts to slander us, we're not going to be directing traffic to his site.

For that reason I've removed the link from the OP. I don't think someone who can't get over an old grudge deserves to receive hits from our membership.

He can email us and pay our evil masonic corporation if he wants clicks.

Good call Djarums, As I was not thinking of that before I posted the link.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I somewhat remember hearing something about aliens running ats also..However this thread hardly deserves to be flagged. But thank you..

edit on 14-2-2011 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
If you lived in a large community and people start disappearing you'd want to know why .
People get banned on ats all the time do we know why ? no , because its never allowed to be discussed .

If people have a problem with ats they have a Right to talk about it .
You can ridicule them all you want and some do because you have unnatural loyalty to a forum .
Put your ats pom poms away and try to think with an open mind .

if you think this site is perfect you are misguided , ive seen that site that the mod just deleted , did you see how masons from This board are stalking them ?

The real TRUTH is forbidden here , unfortunately.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join