It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this chemtrailing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I ask this of the chemtrail believers and "experts." I already know the answer the non-believers will give, lol. I'm just barely over the believer side of the fence, as it is.

Anyway, we didn't use to really get this here. I made a post about it not too long ago. I didn't believe in chemtrails because I was only seeing the regular contrails in the sky and not what other people have described. But now, on clear days, and especially on clear weekends, we've been getting these grid formations in the sky. Today was INSANE!!! I've been paying attention and I've noticed that the sky will go from being completely clear, to hazy, after these grids show up. There were planes EVERYWHERE today! I went out to take pics for another thread and ended up taking pics of all these contrails. There were just so many planes!

Anyway, PICS ARE HERE. I'm new to flickr, so let me know if you have problems viewing the pics.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

Obviously biplanes playing tic tac toe. No chemtrails here.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Actually, yes......thats what the chemtrails look like.
Disturbed is being facetious.
edit on 13-2-2011 by theRiverGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DisturbedToo

HA! Funny, I had the same thought, lol.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Without solid evidence, those photos show lots of contrails.
I'm not being facetious here.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
Actually, yes......thats what the chemtrails look like.
Disturbed is being facetious.
edit on 13-2-2011 by theRiverGoddess because: (no reason given)

No I'm not....I'm being serious. These are contrails nothing more. Or the more out of this world explanation biplane tic tac toe. You choose.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Tic Tac Toe? Really?!! Now that really does look like somebody was having a bit too much fun.

I am glad you got the pics, cause thats just wild.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I live in Maryland, a few miles outside of DC, and today the chemtrails were as thick, or thicker, than I've ever seen here. It's really just out in the open at this point.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Elsewhere and on ATS, there are links/photos showing contrails making circles and other shapes.
Perhaps, chemtrailing is being mistaken for normal flight patterns.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by erumisato
I live in Maryland, a few miles outside of DC, and today the chemtrails were as thick, or thicker, than I've ever seen here. It's really just out in the open at this point.

How do you know they are anything other than contrails?

And please don't use the canard "contrail dissipate after just a few minutes" - that was bravo-sierra in 1940 when Antoine de Saint Exubery observed his aircraft making a persistant contrail on his recce flights over German troops in France, and it is still bravo-sierra now.

I saw a letter to the editor by a hoax supporter recently where he wrote that "all the science" says that contrails dissipate - unfortunately the editor then closed the correspondance so I was unable to reply, but that really got my goat!

So here's some science that says otherwise:

www.epa.gov...
www.af.mil...
asd-www.larc.nasa.gov...
www.grida.no.../climate/ipcc/aviation/038.htm
edit on 14-2-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: bad typing

edit on 14-2-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: to fix my usually crappy typing

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
The Sunstein Chemtrail Debunker Squad is up to their usual mischief I see. Sell your "science" elsewhere shills, especially the dot gov variety. It's #ing aluminum and barium being sprayed on everything. We know it. You know it. It's been documented and analyzed. This spraying is getting to be an almost daily occurrence, especially in the western skies around sunset. It's a crime against humanity and nature, and you enable it with your complicity.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Where is it analysed and documented?

the only attempts I've seen to do so are in "What in the world are htey spraying" and Arizona Skywatch - both of which are obviously dishonest.

I'll explain it to you since you seem to have fallen for this rubbish.

The video on WITWATS shows them measuring sludge - which is effectively just dirt. and of course dirt contains a lot of aluminium - the crust of the earth is about 8% aluminium, so even accounting for some areas being rich in it and some poor, figures of over 1% aluminium are not really surprising!

Arizona skywatch say they sampled the air by using HEPA filters. But of course HEPA filters catch dust and particles - most of which are, at ground level, nothing more than dust blown up off the ground - so again theiy are sampling dirt! They then pretend to be shocked that their dirt is 3.9% aluminium - see note about about how much aluminium is in dirt!

If ASW was being honest they would tell you how much air they filtered to get their sample, and how big their sample is. Eg if they filtered 1 million litres of air, and got 1 litre of dirt, and the dirt is 3.9% aluminium, then it would be fair to say that the air had 39 ppb (parts per billion) aluminium.

but they don't do that.

Then there's the Mt Shasta one too - that crops up in various places - again they sample sludge at the bottom of a pond and are surprised when it has about as much aluminium as you'd expect. the other one that crops up from time to time is the guy who left a bowl out on his truck for a few weeks & sampled it - yep - what is it that you get in a bowl you leave out? How about some good ol' wind blown dust & dirt!

Laughable!

Barium then you say. Do you know what the main sources for barium are in the atmosphere? How about the stuff that's been added to diesel fuel for much of the last 100 years?

Barium's natural occurence is 0.0425% of the earths crust - or 425 parts per million (ppm). It also occurs naturally in seawater at 13 micro-grams per litre - 13 ppm.

Oh but they add it to jet fuel?? well let's see - the stuff that everyone complains about is Stadis 450 - its MSDS is here - it is added to jet fuel at 2 ppm.....and at most 40% of it contains barium - and that is in the form of complicated molecules, so the actual barium content is a lot lower than that - so at most 0.8ppm barium-containing materials in jet fuel

a B747-400 ER has a capacity of about 240,000 litres of fuel - at 0.8ppm that means it is carrying a bit less than 0.2 litres of barium-containing chemicals. It burns about 24,000 lbs per hour - about 11,000 litres - so it is spreading about 0.09 litres - 90 ml - 3 1/2 fluid ounces roughly - of barium-containing material across roughly 500 miles of flight path in 1 hour.

And remember that barium is only part of that material.

the KSLA "investigation" found 68 micrograms per litre - sometimes misreported as 68 milligrams but let's ignore that little mistake on the part of the hoax supporters - in a jar left out for a few weeks, in Arkansas. Arkansas is one of the areas of the USA that was the main producer of Barite before 1970 - yep - they found slightly high levels in water in a state that is rich in barium. Amazing!

And we are supposed to believe that elevated levels of barium at ground level are actually caused by aircraft at 30,000+ feet, despite the levels actually being measured being well within the expected levels for dirt that is blowing around you all the time?

excuse me while I'm underwhelmed.

It's no wonder you dont' like science - since your "evidence" is so easily shown as rubbish. I bet you don't like maths now either

edit on 14-2-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: fix link

new topics

top topics

join