It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally I Can Make My First Dream Post! How I Learned My First Dream Power/Technique Or How I Learne

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by eartheinjel04
Can any one help me interpret this???

Dream Of being chased by a mysterious person...?
When I was like 7 years old, I dream of this Boy who saved me, and for some reasons I don't know why it felt like he was significant to me, I first dreamed of him saving me from some bad guys who kinda chasing me. (my dream was so vivid and I can still remember he is wearing a blue jacket)and then the other dream when I was 16 he was the one chasing me and whenever I go He was there and at the end of my dream he caught me... he changed his clothes wearing a black shirt this time, and he kinda looked like he grew up too, but I know it was him, I don't personally know the guy but he is kinda Good person I think. but I don't know why I was running away from him. (Is he a cop???) I don't know but it kinda bothers me. till now that I am 21, I can't still forget it.

Thank you for sharing that; who knows?

He could have just been a dream character that was trying to protect you and/or tell you something and/or he represents something unique to you, I am not a person that knows much about interpreting dreams, so I can not really help you much there.

But trying to remember and record as many details as you can of the dreams, events in your real life during the time of those dreams, and /or events/things that the dreams remind you of; can help you to try to make better sense of them, if there is any sense to be made.

Sometimes dreams seem to just be for entertainment, sometimes for learning something, sometimes just for passing the time, etc; so different dreams can have different meanings or none at all really.

Some are more literal and some or more symbolic, dreams are still quite a mystery.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I can sometimes wake myself up in dreams. My technique is to try to open my eyes as wide as I can and usually I will end up opening my eyes in the real world. I have only done this a handful of times though.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by southofheaven
I can sometimes wake myself up in dreams. My technique is to try to open my eyes as wide as I can and usually I will end up opening my eyes in the real world. I have only done this a handful of times though.

Nice technique, thank you for sharing that, that is quite interesting.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I've never had an alien dream before, but I did have a dream about a new line of space shuttles that the government wanted to test. Apparently it would be the first commercial brand and they wanted pilots to risk their lives to test them out. *shrugs* And I learned all of this from some disembodied voice over an intercom or something. Seriously, no idea where that came from - and I'm fine to believe it was just a dream, actually. It didn't feel special.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Dream log.
7/25/11 – The second time within two weeks were I became conscious in dream. Started off with a boy standing on a rock in the ocean, when a wave would hit the boy would become engulfed, when the wave resided the boy would shift into a statue of a demon. They boy would return to his normal form the next time a wave passed. Later the boy was mirrored by the demon statue of an identical rock directly beside him. The boy was aware of this and made certain movements to see if he was indeed being imitated, he was.
The dream shifts – I am in a house with the boy who was being imitated by the demon statue. There are three other boys there as well; I know that they have all been possessed to a certain extent. I bring this up to them, at first they deny, but when I explain what I saw on the beach they come clean. They don’t know how it happened, but they are all venerable to possession at certain times.
The dream shifts – I am walking with the boys, we are outside and it is sunny. I try to recognize where I have seen them before, eventually it hits me, that they are the ones from my previous shift. I come to realization I am dreaming at this point. In my previous conscious dream I flew, just once before I woke up. I remembered this and decided to try that again. I turn to the boys and tell them that I am dreaming and that they are not real. They argue and call me crazy, until I jump into the air and keep going for a couple hundred feet. “side note- when flying in my dream it seems extremely real. Even though I know I’m dreaming the gravitational effects are all in place. When acending it is hard to control and frightening. When decending it is actually more of a fall, I have to keep telling myself its only a dream when falling so I don’t scare myself awake” When I return to the ground only one of the boys remains, he is amazed I can fly, but still claims he is real, I saw goodbye and continue my flight lesions.
When flying I am in control, but just barely, I know what I want to do but it is hard to accomplish. For instance when I take off I am wobbly and do not ascend in a straight line, also when flying horizontly I constantly lose altitude and have to make a great conscious effort to regain it. Also when trying to gain speed it takes about 30 seconds to accomplish this goal, and when I get going to fast I start to stay from side to side. I cannot fly horizontly and gain altitude as well, I have to do one before the other. I cannot fly very high as well, something happens and I fall back to the earth when I start to reach the ozone layer. Finally I observed the world around me. I was trying to find objects that looked fake, but the city I was in was flawlessly perfect. I went to a pond and saw fish swimming, as well as bugs floating on the surface, the detail amazed me to no end.
After this mind blowing experience I found I was no longer able to fly, even though I knew I was still dreaming. It was like I was just in a different world with no special abilities, soon after I awoke. I think the reason I am having trouble controlling this altered reality is because I am just beginning to practice. With time I have no doubt I will be able to do amazing things, and have ultimate control, like being able to teleport, which I tried for about 5 Minuits with no success.
End of log.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join