It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Haven't We Had An Attack On U.S. Soil Since 9-11?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Because we haven't need one ever since so believe you me when we need one, "they" will produce it just like before.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Whats even more interesting is if you look up how many terrorist related deaths there are, then look up the budgets our govt sets aside for all of these that you posted and then compare them to our Homeland Security budget.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by macman

We have not had another attack because it is not needed, our govt got there propetual war. Its a war on no one in particular and cant be won or ended.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

What is very interesting is if you do look up stats on terrorism deaths of Americans, then look at the budgets that our govt puts toward the research of these medical deaths compared to our Homeland Security budget.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I have no idea, but I do know this much. Anyone who wanted to carry out a terrorist attack in the USA (or pretty much anywhere else) could do so quite easily. I'm not talking on the scale of 9/11, but it would be awfully easy to make some small bombs at home and take them to a crowded shopping mall or a school and kill dozens. If you count some of the mass shootings as terrorist activity, like that recent one where a judge and politician in the States were shot by Jared Loughner, it's even easier; all you need is a gun and a head start.

So whatever the reasons, it's definitely not because it isn't easy. Maybe the terrorists aren't willing to risk their lives anymore? There are a lot of things I'm really angry about in this world, but I'm not going to kill anybody over them; maybe the terrorists are becoming less fanatical? Maybe they are taking their fights to other locations? Places like Iraq and Afghanistan still have terrorist attacks frequently. Supplies might be more difficult to obtain in those countries, but the pervading atmosphere is one where it is easier to get away with such things. If someone blew up a school in the USA, there would be a national investigation, and they'd probably find out who did it. If someone did the same in Afghanistan, they might not get caught.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
There have been no attacks since because ......
The whole point of the false flag was to justify an ilegal invasion and the right to kill anyone who gets in the way .
Its all about Depopulation and War kills many more than false flags do .

The Elite want to slaughter 80 to 90 % of the population thats why we never have peace and never will Unless we destroy these nwo dictators.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Let the numbers do the talking and it becomes clear what is the agenda of those who rule over hue~mans .

It's getting to a point of no return .

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by 23432

Watching it now bro , thnx

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

edit on 14-2-2011 by okbmd because: forget it

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by gimmefootball400

Sorry OP but you're wrong. Domestic terrorist incidences happen every day. It just goes by a different name...The Patriot Act.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
There havent been any attacks because the real culprits are still undetected the French why they hate us I dont know BUT THEY DO They do I tell you. It was all a ploy to firdt get it blamed on al-queda and then on the bus administration so they can cause economic collapse and leave all the americans blaming crazy ghosts and terrorists. When america falls on its face the french are going to ride over in their wooden boat full sail flags flying and the canadians are going to come down on theeir mooses and the cajun are going to ride up on alligators and challenge whats left us to a duel.

You should have seen this coming freakin french.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by The Baby Seal Club

If that is the real reason why we haven't "seen" an attack in nearly ten years. Then why did the reinstatement of the "Patriot Act" fail to pass Congress when it came up for a vote just a little over two weeks ago? Something tells me that this Congress may actually be listening to us when it comes to the Patriot Act.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
George and Dick already have the wars they wanted in Iraq and Afghanistan. There is no need for another terrorist attack.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Don't kid yourselves. You can bet your a$$es that the next big attack is just around the corner. The ground work has been laid. All the pieces are falling very nicely into place for TPTB. Reports of possible WMDs in Egypt, that Iran has been steadily enriching Uranium, the threat of terrorism is at it's highest level since 9/11, and now the whole deal with the "weapons of mass effect" being found according to the officer at the Port of San Diego. It's coming, and this one will make 9/11 look like childs play.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
It's coming, and this one will make 9/11 look like childs play.

Seriously? Like with the little homocidal doll and everything?

I agree. Here is how I laid it out on another thread...

1) Establishment makes half-fearted platitudes and attempts to keep the current PA alive.
2) Tea Partiy and others vote it out.. it's gone.
3) Major terrorist attack causes mass deaths
4) Investigation reveals that the tip came through a few days after the PA ended and was missed because of some legal technicality that the PA would have prevented.
5) Enhanced Homeland Security and Intelligence Act (EMSI) is passed 2-3 months later.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join