It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shame of Britain's Muslim schools: Secret filming shows pupils being beaten and 'taught Hindus dri

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I’ve heard of schools like this.

In Wembley, I’ve heard that Muslim boys get told to marry Hindu girls like me so our religion dies out.

I heard this, that is all..no evidence.

But wow..okay maybe you got the no intellect right with me...I am like cow piss?

Think again suckers

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by john_bmth

You didnt reply to me - however as I was the last poster to mention the term PC I assume you refer to my post and reply as such:

No you are obviously getting very very mixed up....

What you describe is simply racism - calling someone a derogatory term based on race or colour.

When I referred to "PC" in my post - I was referring to the fact that many people seem to believe that despite these muslims clearly performing a terrible act (child abuse) that it has now become "pc" to not be able to criticise them for fear of being called bigoted/racist etc - I was trying to point out that this should not be the case.

Many people state that criticising things like this is "muslim bashing" - no it is being critical of an event that happened - the perpetrators are muslims but this fact should not excuse them from criticism - note at no point has anyone used racist language in this thread - and they happen to be performing the actions in a country whereby what they are doing is at odds with the laws and culture - so yes it is clearly going to offend and annoy a lot of people.

Hope this clears that up - if you weren't making a comment on my post then apologies....

Regards

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizzylizzy

Shame of Britain's Muslim schools: Secret filming shows pupils being beaten and 'taught Hindus drink cow p***

www.dailymail.co.uk

‘You’re not like the non-Muslims out there,’ the teacher says, gesturing towards the window. ‘All that evil you see in the streets, people not wearing the hijab properly, people smoking . . . you should hate it, you should hate walking down that street.

Welcome to one of Britain’s most influential Islamic faith schools, one of at least 2,000 such schools in Britain, some full-time, others part-time. They represent a growing, parallel education system.

(visit the link for the full news article)

This is just sad. How many more times must the people witness events like this until they realize that religion is wrong?

Time after time we see the religious use their religion to spew hatred and intolerance. We see this everywhere, from these videos of the Muslims to the Christian intolerance propaganda in the USA and even on these ATS boards lately. I don't even know how many hate filled Christian posts I have seen on these boards lately, it's just sad.

How many more decades or centuries must the world endure this until religion is seen for what it is? A sham. A well organized, opportunistic, immoral and intolerant machine that only cares about profit and control.

Khar
edit on 14-2-2011 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-2-2011 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
The full documentary is now available to watch on YouTube. It will also be available to watch online on 4oD soon too. Keep checking the following page and it will appear as soon as it's published... www.channel4.com...

Dispatches: Lessons in Hate and Violence - Part 1

Dispatches: Lessons in Hate and Violence - Part 2

Dispatches: Lessons in Hate and Violence - Part 3

Dispatches: Lessons in Hate and Violence - Part 4

Dispatches: Lessons in Hate and Violence - Part 5

edit on 14-2-2011 by MechanicalSunrise because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
When are they going to tape the Jewish and catholic schools?
People are entitled to their beliefs I thought.
Do they have to adhere to secular dogma? Wear mini skirts and drink alcohol
More Muslim hate threads, they never stop here.
I was hoping that this forum could go one day without one, but I was wrong

So... you are saying that the abuse the children in those videos endured, is okay then? You are saying that it is okay for those teachers to hit and hurt those children to the point where the cower in the mere presence of their teacher?

Hmm... I don't think you grasped the concept of this thread at all... Not at all.

Did you even read the article? It talked about how the actions of these few schools were archaic and out dated. It talked about other Islamic schools that were modern and had coed classes. That was the exact opposite of that abusive school.

It's NOT a muslim hatred thread... At least I don't think that is what the OP had in mind... I see this thread and I see an article about children being abused at a school. This school just happens to be an Islamic religious school...

I assure you, I would be just as upset at the abuse if it happened at ANY other school. Religious or not... And the fact that you can't get over there religion says more about you than it does about anything else...

Now as for the teachings at that particular school I just hope those poor children do not buy into such... horrid "teachings" if you can call it that.
edit on 14-2-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Kharron

I'm not religious but religious people would say the same thing about us and how long will it take before "non believers" die out, my point is no-one knows the truth we can all speculate and have our own opinions but a smart person will say we don't know everything so in the back of your mind you have to accept that one day "god" will reveal himself, if you have proof that there is no god then post it here but until then I will believe there is no god but will open minded to fact that I might be wrong and he does exist...

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MechanicalSunrise
The full episode will be available to watch online on 4oD soon if you missed it. Keep checking the following page and it will appear as soon as it becomes available...

www.channel4.com...

It will also be repeated at 2.40am on C4.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Shut down these schools.
In fact...shut down all Schools.

I know these sort of abuses happen in various schools around the world (my Japanese friends have stories to tell), plus with all these teachers sleeping with students, it's just not worth the risk that this behavior is in the minority and not the majority.

I don't even want to know what other Islamic schools are like, nor see the actual video, or any evidence to support the contention that this is the norm, this one article has shown the hate that all Muslims have in their heart.

Case closed.

- Lee

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
How is this different from schools in Northern Ireland, there they have State schools and a parallel Roman Chatholic schools.

I see no difference, same concept, one state education and one for religious nutters.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Personally I believe religion in schools should only be taught via religious education, which should broaden the minds of children, no matter their belief. And teach children about alternative religions, without any emphasis on one particular religion.

Anything else should be taught outside of school by parents and religious leaders.

Keep school a place of education and learning, and not a place to fuel hostilities between other beliefs.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Raelsatu

i agree. all these people are, well if you can call them people, are cowards hiding behind lies. these people have no respect for anyone, they only think of there own sick desires. and anyone who defends these people are just as bad as them.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by facchino
reply to post by john_bmth

You didnt reply to me - however as I was the last poster to mention the term PC I assume you refer to my post and reply as such:

No you are obviously getting very very mixed up....

What you describe is simply racism - calling someone a derogatory term based on race or colour.

When I referred to "PC" in my post - I was referring to the fact that many people seem to believe that despite these muslims clearly performing a terrible act (child abuse) that it has now become "pc" to not be able to criticise them for fear of being called bigoted/racist etc - I was trying to point out that this should not be the case.

Many people state that criticising things like this is "muslim bashing" - no it is being critical of an event that happened - the perpetrators are muslims but this fact should not excuse them from criticism - note at no point has anyone used racist language in this thread - and they happen to be performing the actions in a country whereby what they are doing is at odds with the laws and culture - so yes it is clearly going to offend and annoy a lot of people.

Hope this clears that up - if you weren't making a comment on my post then apologies....

Regards
Yes,
I too think that JB's use of a disclaimer is a bit tentative, although he had already used "Free speech" in his post. Anyway his terminology is pretty safe as written, although there is a law against saying and thereby causing offense. I have seen a post in "the Spectator" in pretty much the same vain,

www.spectator.co.uk...

However it is a far cry from Ronnie Barker's use of "Sonny Jock" in "Porridge" At the end of the day though, his satire is coming from the same direction as the cleric or Muslim teacher who is talking about the outside world, who is referring to those outside as the "infidel" if you like. It is the individual who has done an assault who should be dealt with now that he has been exposed.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Wow, after watching these videos two things become completely clear.

1 - These schools teach hatred against non-muslims

2 - They are liars, and will say anything to promote their agenda.

Are we going to see some Muslim posters admit these things on the board?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

I used to feel the same way - too much Muslim hate in the world, where's the acceptance and tolerance? And in many ways - a great deal of the hatred extended to the world of Islam is based solely on ignorance. However, it is equally ignorant to not believe there that there is a large segment of the Islamic population that would murder and brutalize you for 1. not already being a Muslim, 2. not wanting to convert to Islam and 3. for speaking out against Islam. I 100% believe that they should have the freedom to practice how they see fit - so long as they respect and understand that each human faith has an equal right to exist and that further more - humanity is imbued with, by virtue of it's existence, the right to be free. However, when we start curtailing our own values for their sake we send too mixed a message. Most westerners will tell you that we value freedom and liberty. Whether or not we live and experience freedom and liberty is another question. However, the types of freedom and liberty we claim to enjoy the most radical Muslim will commit suicide to destroy. That is an everyday fact of life. I believe that Radical Islam is a threat to the way we live our lives and at some point we will have to move beyond this self righteous political correct, namby pamby way of considering Islam in the 21st century. And I'm a liberal. It is too true that violent sects exist in every faith - consider the crusades, or even Rev. Fred Phelps who owns and operates GodHatesFags.com. But you don't see state sponsored schools teaching Fred Phelps' message in America and I pray you never do.

If I could summarize my point then, I'd say that Islam can be a religion of peace but it will not be a religion of peace until the majority of Muslims express their will to peace.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

I never defended this. I defend their right to their religious dogma if they give other groups the same right.
As far as I know this is a private school. If it is then they should have the right to teach their nutty sectarianism. I don’t like it, but it is freedom of speech. That’s my point.

BTW I have been for 30 years debating Islamic sectarians. I have grown up in the culture you only read about in the newspapers and on the web. So I know what I am talking about.

I have also known Christian sectarians and they also hate other religious people and say they are doomd to hell.

I don't agree with any religious sectarianism, BUT they are entitled to their faith, and are still human beings.

edit on 14-2-2011 by inforeal because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-2-2011 by inforeal because: typo

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by roughycannon
reply to post by Kharron

I'm not religious but religious people would say the same thing about us and how long will it take before "non believers" die out, my point is no-one knows the truth we can all speculate and have our own opinions but a smart person will say we don't know everything so in the back of your mind you have to accept that one day "god" will reveal himself, if you have proof that there is no god then post it here but until then I will believe there is no god but will open minded to fact that I might be wrong and he does exist...

I know and I agree, it can go both ways. Although non religious people would not want anyone to 'die out'. The religious folks usually do have that goal.

All I am saying is I cannot wait to see the next Age of Enlightenment - and that enlightenment will be seeing the religion for what it is, a damper on the progress of humanity.

Khar

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Where did you read in my post that abuse was okay?

I protest over the fact that they single out Muslim groups on this forum as if the Western Christian heritage is angelic.

If we compared Islamic or any group for that matter in the world against the heritage of Western Christianity and their nations PARTICULARY THE BRITISH and all the crimes and evil it has done to non Christian and third world nations it would be a joke.
As well as what they are doing today in their religious institutions.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

You don’t understand, I DONT BELIEVE YOU PEOPLE. I doubt your sincerity--okay. I am entitled to disbelieve you, since I seem to see the same people in any anti-Islamic thread gathering like pigs at the trough drooling at any anti-Muslim story.

I can prove my sincerity because I denounce ALL abusive religion including coming from Islam.

The difference between me and you is that you people ONLY denounce stuff from Islam.

LOOK AT YOURSELF!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I find lately there are a lot of stories from reputable news sites about the happenings in Islam...and I find it to be quite coincidental. In fact, I believe this is another point in their plan...and it is working. I know many Muslims, and none of them carry anything close to these qualities.

I think, again, the Muslim race is being set up. By whom? The people who the media work for of course. I know there are extremist out there(in every religion), but I find it very, very strange that all of a sudden the media is covering these "extremist" a lot more frequently. Something just doesn't feel right.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

It is more than a private school, it is a complete school system all over Britain, teaching Muslims to hate British culture, and essentially all other cultures, and to claim we shouldn't be upset about this, and that we should tolerate groups seeking to eliminate our way of life, is completely absurd.

When you learn that your neighbors are plotting against you, and this is what is going on here, only a fools would not take action to protect themselves.

As far as I am concerned, I have a great deal more right to be intolerant of their intolerance, than they have the right to be intolerant of my beliefs, and the beliefs of my culture.

What these videos demonstrate, is that those who choose to be our enemies, have encamped among us. If anything, the PTB are encouraging this cultural invasion.

What these videos make clear is that it is time to stop tolerating this invasion, and take the necessary step to eliminate these enemies among us by the best means possible.

We are entitled to our beliefs, and our right to defend them, and nothing more really needs to be said about this point.

I have no respect for any of these religious groups who try to force their beliefs on me, but it is becoming every more clear, that our current, biggest threat is coming from Islam, and these radical groups in our midst.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join