It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shame of Britain's Muslim schools: Secret filming shows pupils being beaten and 'taught Hindus dri

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by pajoly

Yes we all know! We're not biased towards either one. But this thread about Muslims, and bringing up Catholic atrocities does not divert attention a single bit. We all hate fundamentalism and beliefs in general that inflict great mental/physical pain. I don't care if your religion is some random one from a corner of the world that's never heard of. ANY religion--- including Muslim--- that instigates pain, suffering, and oppression; the people that inflict it are 100 percent accountable, and may not use their faith as an excuse.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Comes down to a basic problem that we pass our hate on to the next generation, whatever the label is. The world isn't as it is because of one religion or race.

EDIT: This is a cycle we can break down piece by piece.
edit on 14-2-2011 by BadMagician because: add somethin

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
So the general consensus I'm getting from the replies on this thread is that posters are ok with the horrible teachings and student abuses in this Muslim school because they think other horrible things and abuses happen in other schools? Seriously?

Shut that place down ASAP. And if you can prove stuff in other schools like this one, shut them down too! These are kids for God's sake it isn't their fault.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi
So the general consensus I'm getting from the replies on this thread is that posters are ok with the horrible teachings and student abuses in this Muslim school because they think other horrible things and abuses happen in other schools? Seriously?

Shut that place down ASAP. And if you can prove stuff in other schools like this one, shut them down too! These are kids for God's sake it isn't their fault.

Can't. Wouldn't be politically correct.
Now I had to swallow a mouthful of vomit just in order to type that, but sadly, it is true.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Sri Oracle

I don't know how true that article is. So far there no such drink what so ever. I am a Hindu. We consider cow sacred but definitely don't drink its urine.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Europeans revolted against the tyranny of the Catholic Church 500 years ago.

It is about Muslims did the same thing.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Well I'm watching the documentary right now... It's pretty harsh man.
I think these schools that teach hate and hit kids should be closed down without a doubt.

I'm well aware of these things happening so I'm not shocked by what I'm seeing.... but it is sad to see kids being poisoned like this, but then that's why religion gets them while they're young I guess.
It's easier to poison a young mind than it is an older one.

Anyone in UK can watch here,

www.channel4.com...
edit on 14/2/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I had a lot of Muslim friends in school, so this isn't news to me. They would often tell me of the "beatings" they had when at Mosque after school - their stories involved a lot of rulers over the hand, or a book or hand round the back of the head, or being dragged out etc.

I'm not judging, I'm just saying I have a lot of anecdotal evidence that this is relatively normal practice.
edit on 14-2-2011 by VelvetSplash because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

The most sensible post here.
The bottom line is - these are Muslims recorded performing these acts.
No excuses, no "oh well Jews do it as well so its ok"
It is the same if any other religion was caught performing such acts and released on video - criticism should be forthcoming immediately - does political correctness in todays society mean that you can no longer criticise a group of people who perform a deplorable action for fear of offending?

Yes lets not criticise them at all shall we, but perhaps we can all agree instead that:
The actions of these muslims in the video are acceptable?
Children deserve to be treated in such a fashion?
They were not teaching children to be divisive against not just "kaffirs" but also other more moderate muslims.
spot the sarcasm!

All you apologists - I cannot grasp how you can defend or excuse this behaviour in any way?
Please just look at what is revealed on its own - don't compare or contrast it with other religions, etc, just look purely at what happens and state whether you feel it is acceptable in the UK in 2011?

I am watching the actual TV show now anyway....would be interested to see whether the footage for this show was passed to the police and the abusive teachers prosecuted for multiple counts of child abuse and assault?

Also good to see the school in question merely state they encourage integration and think that is OK everything filmed will go away - despite quite strong evidence to the contrary.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by dizzylizzy

Just wanted to mention that some hindus acctually drink cow urine, if that's what you mean wit "cow p***".
They also make soap from cow dung.

Thank you Karl Pilkington for that bit of trivia.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
It's one teacher, and it's no surprise these people exist. What is surprising is how narrowminded some of you are.

Actually, that's a lie. It doesn't surprise me anymore.

No matter how many bad examples you can find, the majority of Muslims are still good people who don't hate you.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
When are they going to tape the Jewish and catholic schools?
People are entitled to their beliefs I thought.
Do they have to adhere to secular dogma? Wear mini skirts and drink alcohol
More Muslim hate threads, they never stop here.
I was hoping that this forum could go one day without one, but I was wrong

I went to a Church of England School, never was i taught hate, ever.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
It is quite clear that anyone coercing children like that by beatings is guilty of assault in the first instance. It doesn't matter what the school is, a prosecution should be enabled by the police now that they have evidence of an assault without reference to an injured party. A hand is no different than a cane or a strap or a ruler or book.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

This is Totally fake,,,,, Your are forging... and you are big liar.. Islam never encourages drinking piss, rather we look at those who drink it with astonishment and sympathy..

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Raelsatu

I really do feel bad for people that follow a religion based around the standards of an insane pedophile, and use it as an excuse to beat/rape women, traumatize children, and have sex with 9 year olds.

You just described 90% of catholic schools but I don't hear anyone screaming for them to be banned..

And what's this no shaving crap??
I run factories full of Muslims and I can tell you there are probably less beards in there than in an English country club...

There's extremes in every race or religion yet everyone seems focused on the Muslims now..
I wonder who's next??

Your a complete tosser, no really you are.

All of my friends and family attended Catholic Schools, we attended Eucharist, our schools where the most catholic possible (Im not even religious).

At not one point was i taught to hate non catholics (i was atheist) My Religous Studies teacher accepted that along with other catholic pupils, we all treated each other equally.

Everyone i know from that school has gone on to be respectable members of society, gone to University, studying degrees.

Your point fails miserably, trying to defend Muslim actions by bringing up Jews and Catholics is an all time low.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Raelsatu

I really do feel bad for people that follow a religion based around the standards of an insane pedophile, and use it as an excuse to beat/rape women, traumatize children, and have sex with 9 year olds.

You just described 90% of catholic schools but I don't hear anyone screaming for them to be banned..

And what's this no shaving crap??
I run factories full of Muslims and I can tell you there are probably less beards in there than in an English country club...

There's extremes in every race or religion yet everyone seems focused on the Muslims now..
I wonder who's next??

Your a complete tosser, no really you are.

All of my friends and family attended Catholic Schools, we attended Eucharist, our schools where the most catholic possible (Im not even religious).

At not one point was i taught to hate non catholics (i was atheist) My Religous Studies teacher accepted that along with other catholic pupils, we all treated each other equally.

Everyone i know from that school has gone on to be respectable members of society, gone to University, studying degrees.

Your point fails miserably, trying to defend Muslim actions by bringing up Jews and Catholics is an all time low.

I agree with much that you say, especially the "tosser" bit. I am Catholic and have attended both Catholic and Protestant schools and while corporal punishment was on offer in those establishments, it was used in the barest minimum in all cases and was not "par for the course" and was certainly not used for religious indoctrination. I'm not so sure though that this is so much "Muslim action" as opposed to individuals with an agenda, and, until that is thrashed out Vis-a-vis that school and it's mentors and staff. There is still an issue of assault to deal with before six months are up.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

I haven't had the chance to watch it this evening (Valentines Day) but I'll get it on 4OD tomorrow. I imagine it is going to be pretty depressing and make me angry.

So not for Valentines, even if it is just an evil Western corporate money making scheme, designed for the sole purpose of filling the pockets of the infidels, under the watchful eye of the Great Satan.

Just kidding.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDebunkMachine

In the orthodox schools they probably teach the truth of Judaism, and talk about erring on the side of caution when it comes to dealing with the Zionist propaganda. Zionism and Judaism are not the same.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mustfarhan

off-topic. never mind.

edit on 14-2-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: removed off-topic and easily misunderstood comment.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Political correctness gone mad! Aye, indeed, it's taken over this country. I can't shout out "PAKI!" in the street at those brown bastards any more. I can't even spit in the face of a n*gger without "offending" someone. Giving a paki a good bashing would be "violating" their "human rights"! Hell, I can't even use the word 'wog' anymore, can't even say it like it is. What about my right to free speech, eh? If only we could go back to the good old days before those bloody do-gooders stuck their oar in. Like no more than 40 years ago when a Tory candidate could run for an election slogan with the slogan "If you want a n*gger for a neighbour, vote Labour". Or the days when my grandparents would be turned away from B&Bs because of a sign in the door saying "No dogs, no Irish and no n*ggers". Still, being Irish, at least they ranked above n*ggers, eh? Ah, the good old days before this "political correctness" nonsense, the age of British values.

For the less astute amongst you, this post is satirical.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join