It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shame of Britain's Muslim schools: Secret filming shows pupils being beaten and 'taught Hindus dri

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Djin
Unlike the more backward societies such as Islamic countries, in the UK we have given ourselves the right to wear what the hell we like and to drink what we wish when adult.

No we haven't.

Try walking down your high street stark bollock naked, and then come back to us and say that we can wear what we like.

Try purchasing cannabis or other illicit substances, and see whether the authorities are happy for you to possess and drink it.

Cultural relativism, people...

edit on 14-2-2011 by Sherlock Holmes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
You people are all full of crap.

Religions, particularly fundamentalist, have always spoken in the negative jargon of disbelievers. It goes on in churches, synagogues and mosques all over the world.

The very basis of Judaism is that they the Jews are the chosen people of God and that others are goyim.

Evangelical Christians ALL THE TIME condemn non evangelical Christians to hell.

Why does it seem so fashionable to ALWAYS point this out about only fundamentalist MUSLIMS?

Just be consistent and stop singling a specific group out and then maybe I wouldn’t call you all bigots.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Hard to believe that people actually defend what this school is doing, by attacking anything and everything else they can blame. It is pathetic that you people defend such ignorance.

As I recall, there was pubic outrage when it was discovered that the Catholic Church was covering up priest sexual abuse. The stories made international headlines. Why isn't this story making international headlines?

If some protestant school was taped teaching children to hate Muslims and Jews, the story would probably make international headlines, why isn't this story being given proper recognition.

This is extreme prejudice being taught to children, and any school found to be doing this sort of thing should be shut down, and the people involved arrested.

Why aren't the authorities investigating this? Have they all been bought off by Saudi money?

Like the Catholic priest scandal, chances are that if this is going on at one Muslim school, it is going on at numerous Muslim schools.

The good news is that the people breaking this story are Muslim, and it shows that the Muslim community is starting to take action in ending extremism in their midst. And probably at considerable risk.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Shamatt

What about teaching the hatred of communist in american schools. Is that legal.
If these are private schools, then beyond teaching any direct crimes to be done, then they have every right to say they dont like or who they hate all they want.

Right now you are teaching us to hate them!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dizzylizzy

But, this is impossible.
Islam is a religion of peace.....ROFLMAO.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I don’t like fundamentalism either.

But I don’t like:

Christian fundamentalism
Jewish fundamentalism
Muslim fundamentalism
Hindu fundamentalism
Buddhist fundamentalism
etc.

The next thing you bigots will say is this:

Well its only the Muslim fundamentalist that murder, suicide bomb and do terrorism.

Then when you are shown examples of terrorism from ALL RELIGIONS and from even non religious terrorists you still persist in singling out Muslims only.

THATS BIGOTRY!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
The police have closed the school today saying that they where worried about it getting attacked by the far right
so nothing about the preaching of hatred, just we are worried about your safety peace loving Muslims you are a fantastic bunch of people with a great respect for your home nations, no honestly we are the problem, our lives disgust you, its cool we will change as you are right, a religion based on the preaching of a mad paedophile that fell into a river cant be wrong can it

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

What are you for?
It's not America.
It's not religion.

Are you a communist? Do you "dislike" anothers way of life? Or are you about freedom? If so, what would be your definition of freedom?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

They didn't teach us to hate in the public school I attended, not even communists. I have never heard of a public school teaching hate. The worst thing they do is teach a one sided history on slavery. They might get by with that in some backwater places, but it is not publicly accepted here in the U.S., and was not at the time of the cold war when I went to school.

Trying to blame any and every other group does not excuse what this Muslim school is doing, and the fact that you want to defend this really makes you look bad.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

Back in the 1950's when I was in elementary school, I did a paper on Eskimos and found out that the women would wash their hair in urine to make themselves more attractive. (I don't think it was animal urine.) I don't know if they still do it or not.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShamattYou ignorant fool. If you talk this sort of rubish you are not better than those whom you which to condem. You show no respect, you show now learning in the ways of religion, and you show no intelligence with your stupid words. Why would you lower yourself to this level? Surely in order to critisise you would wish to take the moral high ground, which I guess is what you are attempting to do? You failed misserably. You just showed yourself up to be as morraly bankrupt as those who perform these abuses in the first place.

Alright. I'm not supposed to show respect to a religion that puts a lid on human nature. I respect people; and most of all I respect love. I don't rule out a supreme being but Allah is NOT him; Allah was concocted by a child molester who wanted to sanction his addiction to underage girls; and fooled you all very well. Human beings are NOT meant to be covered from head to toe in garbs. It's not ok to get married as young as 1 and have sex only a few years after. It's not ok to beat women for virtually no reason. It's not ok to rape an innocent young girl and then use the excuse that she may have not been fully garbed. It's not ok to bury your own daughter alive because she talked to a boy. It's not ok to torture and kill people because they followed their human instincts and make a 'mistake'. And no it's not ok to raise children in an environment that encourages all the brutal suppressive ideologies of your completely irrational religion. If you really believe otherwise, may Allah strike me down where I speak. But he wont, because he doesn't exist. Why again, do you worship the teachings of a pedophile? Nice logic lol.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

two wrongs dont make a right!!!! why do you defend one by pointing out the other does it also? either all sides are wrong or all sides are right! so if religion a. tells you to go jump off a bridge its not wrong because religion b. says to jump off a cliff and religion c. says to jump off a building, does it make it alright because they all said something similar? show me evidence of catholic schools demeaning muslims or a jewish school demeaning christians and i will not defend one over the other. wrong is wrong period!
edit on 14-2-2011 by conspiracy nut because: spelling

edit on 14-2-2011 by conspiracy nut because: grammar

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I really don't understand the apologists here, this is about children being beaten and taught intolerance.

If Distpatches tonight aired a documentary about the same happening at a Christian or Jewish school I and the majority would be just as outraged.

How can we live in a cohesive society when hate is taught to children?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

They didn't teach us to hate in the public school I attended, not even communists.

Me neither, and I am sixty years old, I was not taught to hate in school.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehereIsnt that a bit of a contradiction? As far as I'm concerned, organized religion is but I gotta disagree with you here. I'd say the Catholics have a lock on pedophilia, but all hope is not lost. Apparently the Muslims believe in Jesus, the virgin birth and the Resurrection. Maybe the two groups could get together and compare notes?

I used the word dickless figuratively. Catholics do have a lock on pedophilia, but they don't think they sanction underage marriages/consummations? I do agree that it is still a problem in the Catholic realm, but we're not talking about solely that right now.

Originally posted by glen200376[/img]Brilliant mate!This is my favourite reply ever on ATS,I couldn't agree more,if only more people spoke the truth like you maybe others wouldn't be terrified to speak the truth for fear of prosecution.Brits are so scared of being branded racists/islamaphobic etc. that our laws do not seem to apply to anyone of the muslim faith.If we keep doing this then what is next?Give them sharia law to stop them becoming offended?I thought that in the eyes of the law everyone is equal?This is not the case and people need to stop thinking that not agreeing with muslims is taboo.The politically correctness in the U.K. is out of control and programs like this should be embrased.

Thanks man, glad you enjoyed it. =] And yes, I'm not afraid to speak my mind; because it has nothing to deal with being racist or phobic of Islam. It has to deal with the fact that Islam is a religion in general, that is extremely oppressive. And many individuals live in fear that they must follow their upbringing because if they don't they'll be disowned/beaten/killed. Why can't we just all love eachother and stop with the bs? I too have my moral compass, and believe you should be allowed to follow your heart/yearnings as long as they don't hurt others. That rules out murder, robbery. etc. Beating women is not ok by me. Appreciating the curves of the woman figure IS. It's perfectly natural to want to caress a woman's curves and be intimate. Also what kind of logic is it that pork is a "taboo" food, but it's fine to have sex with a both physically and mentally un-matured girl. Guess what Muslims, if you wish to continue to live by such standards for the rest of your life have at it! But don't expect me to agree a bit with what you call "justice" or divine will; that's just another excuse to enact violence and breed hatred like you do so often.
edit on 14-2-2011 by Raelsatu because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizzylizzy
I really don't understand the apologists here, this is about children being beaten and taught intolerance.

If Distpatches tonight aired a documentary about the same happening at a Christian or Jewish school I and the majority would be just as outraged.

How can we live in a cohesive society when hate is taught to children?

Don't try and figure out the apologist, they will never change, they have an agenda.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I don’t like fundamentalism either. But I don’t like: Christian fundamentalism Jewish fundamentalism Muslim fundamentalism Hindu fundamentalism Buddhist fundamentalism

Very well, and I agree. But this thread is about muslim fundamentalism. Make a thread about fundamentalism in other faiths, if you want to talk about it. Your posts are apologetic and off-topic in this thread.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ClintK

I did not judge . I have seen and heard. It is fact. And it is not hate that I feel but pitty for all the sheep that will follow the shephard off the cliff with out question. I tell it like it is. I do not hide behind a false god. I do not hide behind the words of a story book. And as for the scum comment...I'm not saying that I am not. That is a matter of personal opignion and you are centainly entitled to your own. I only talked about the ones I had seen. No more, no less. But if you feel offended then there might be a reason for that, don't you think? If the shoe fit, I always say.
edit on 14-2-2011 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Its just started now on channel 4 for people who are in the UK, already in the first minute I've seen some questionable stuff...

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I guess you never paid attention to the mass rape of Irish children in Catholic orphanages, systemic abuse of Irish children in school or even watched a hardcore nun conduct class.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join