It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shame of Britain's Muslim schools: Secret filming shows pupils being beaten and 'taught Hindus dri

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
*wearing a helmet*
Typical, illustration of the religion of peace.

Hatehatehatehatehate*pause for a nice lunch*hatehatehatehatehate*a nice nap*hatehatehatehate

Then its off for home!

"Mum, dad! Passed my A levels, I figured out a way to hate 3 different cultures in one day!

__________________________________________________________________________________

This gives me great pause about the future of our world. It really does.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I'm sooo not deffending what is being done at that school it's atrocious and they should pay to the full extent of the law. But many religions preach hate. Yes, even the catholic religion, born agains, Jehovas...what ever. So don't act so supprised. Imagine if we still had brothers teaching. We would still have a pandemic of pedophiles. If we still had nuns teaching, we would still have kids comming home with ruler marks on their hands. No religion his better than the other. They all spread war and hate and push people to judge. I am not a religious person but I attended church not to long ago as a show of respected for a friend that had passed on a few years back. Let me tell you. The people that knew all the songs , the people that knew prayers were the most hypocrite peices of human crap I had ever seen in a long while. Judging, gossipping, on one side of their face acting like they like certain people and on the other openly admiting they hate their guts. WHat's wrong with you people. It made me remeber why I'm not religious. And I'm the one going to hell....
I certainly hope so, because I don't whanna be stuck in heaven with you bastards.

edit on 14-2-2011 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

Yea fear their "love" because it's probably an old pastor wanting to diddle kids.

Religion is a tool to indoctrinate those incapable of self awareness, willing to hate mane and torture each other so they can be closer to the lie, that an invisible being will reward their actions.

God is the physical laws of nature, natural selection, it does not love or favor you, no point in worshipping gravity or any other laws of nature. They simply don't care about you or me, or even our tiny tiny world, in a small galactic ecosystem.

We are not the center of the universe, yet many still claim we are. We are not gods, yet many wish they were.
We are not going to burn in "hell" (most likely a volcano) for wanting a unfied world for peace.

Facts are these, we emerged from microbs and muk, apes are our cousins, our thoughts and feelings aren't entirely under our own control, there are much more smarter and powerful beings elsewhere. On top of all that we are making a mess of our planet and becoming a danger to ourselves.

Quarreling and fighting about an invisible diety isn't going to solve our problems, that can only be done with determination, cooperation and peace.

Killing for peace is like f**king for virginity, it just doesn't work.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

Either way...if the hate is focused on the individual or focussed on a group...hate is hate. Brain wash is brain wash. Learn to hate others or learn to hate yourself, the end result will be the same. HATE. All religions should be out of the public domains such as schools, court and what not. Church is where they practice so that's fine and their homes but aside from that.....

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Remember my friend, we are still evolving our descendants will look back on us, with a painful reminder on how stupid and undereducated their ancestors were.

As we look at Neanderthals, homo sapiens will one day be in history classes, for the homo novus.
So look forward to the times ahead, it may be better than you think. We are always evolving and are overdue for a "change in management"

A great change is coming.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

The coming generations will know better than their predecessors, homo novus will be the future of our species.

Great times are ahead, change is around the corner and it will effect every single one of us.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anthony1138
reply to post by beezzer

Remember my friend, we are still evolving our descendants will look back on us, with a painful reminder on how stupid and undereducated their ancestors were.

As we look at Neanderthals, homo sapiens will one day be in history classes, for the homo novus.
So look forward to the times ahead, it may be better than you think. We are always evolving and are overdue for a "change in management"

A great change is coming.

Someone once asked Einstein what WW III would be fought with.
He replied, "I don't know. But WW IV will be fought with stone tools and spears."

I wish I were as optimistic as you.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by dizzylizzy

below is a paragraph from one of the posters so i thought instead of me writing it out i'll just copy and paste it here:

The public school system is a much better platform for learning. It is important for children of school-going age to interact with other children of various backgrounds; faith-based schools, however, do nothing more than isolate children by inundating their minds with religious scriptures. Religion may be a lifestyle choice for some but it cannot form the basis of all education for any one. Parents who wish for their children to learn about their religion, must understand that the best method of teaching their children is through their own actions and by giving the children some freedom to explore at the same time.

I would have said something simliar

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
After posting thatone above i viewed that video and i gotta say is it me or do those children look like they are drugged in some way?

And why are there no chairs or desks?

we really should not be allowing these schools into society anymore.... it really does look bad for the children who are bought up like this....

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by XLR8R
I'm sooo not deffending what is being done at that school it's atrocious and they should pay to the full extent of the law. But many religions preach hate. Yes, even the catholic religion, born agains, Jehovas...what ever. So don't act so supprised. Imagine if we still had brothers teaching. We would still have a pandemic of pedophiles. If we still had nuns teaching, we would still have kids comming home with ruler marks on their hands. No religion his better than the other. They all spread war and hate and push people to judge. I am not a religious person but I attended church not to long ago as a show of respected for a friend that had passed on a few years back. Let me tell you. The people that knew all the songs , the people that knew prayers were the most hypocrite peices of human crap I had ever seen in a long while. Judging, gossipping, on one side of their face acting like they like certain people and on the other openly admiting they hate their guts. WHat's wrong with you people. It made me remeber why I'm not religious. And I'm the one going to hell....
I certainly hope so, because I don't whanna be stuck in heaven with you bastards.

You certainly sound as full of hate as any of the people you criticize. You certainly judged them (based on incredibly little information) as "hypocrite peices of human crap." You certainly stereotyped Catholics. Yet somehow even the chance they might judge, stereotype and hate makes them scum. But not you, huh?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I hate indoctrination schools of any faith, muslim, christian, jewish, etc.

Time to make a hardline atheist school and get some intellectuals in society verses some space ghost crap. The conspiracy is how these schools operate.

We need a teacher to open up the blinds of the window, point at church, temple, or mosque, and call it for what it is. a society intellectual and tax dollar parasite that needs to be scraped off the world.

Yes muslims, your mosques are filth on society..yes christians, your churches are filth on society, etc..stop putting santa's village as something relevant.

You want faith, practice it at home (in a closet preferrably) and stop demanding tax exempt status!

Bunch of gullible superstitious morons teaching children how to be superstitious morons also. Ya sure, a single deity gives a rats about you and yours...also likes the smell of burnt offerings and gets super epic angry when people have sex without rings around their fingers.

pathetic. You religious nuts all need to get together and unite..you all have severe delusions and egotistical beliefs together.

-rant over-

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa
reply to post by dizzylizzy

The funny thing about a Muslim school teaching that Hindus drink cow urine is that Muhammad recommended the drinking of camel urine as a medicine.

Urine is actually an amazing, and very clean, substance, with all sorts of uses.

In Sunni Islam, the Sahih Bukhari, which forms one of the six major Hadith collections quotes the Prophet Muhammad advocating drinking camel's urine as a medicine in several verses.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 71, Number 590:
“ Narrated Anas: The climate of Medina did not suit some people, so the Prophet ordered them to follow his shepherd, i.e. his camels, and drink their milk and urine (as a medicine). ”

Sahih Bukhari Volume 8, Book 82, Number 794:
“ Narrated Anas: Some people from the tribe of 'Ukl came to the Prophet and embraced Islam. The climate of Medina did not suit them, so the Prophet ordered them to go to the (herd of milch) camels of charity and to drink, their milk and urine (as a medicine). They did so, and after they had recovered from their ailment (became healthy) they turned renegades (reverted from Islam) and killed the shepherd of the camels and took the camels away. The Prophet sent (some people) in their pursuit and so they were (caught and) brought, and the Prophets ordered that their hands and legs should be cut off and that their eyes should be branded with heated pieces of iron, and that their cut hands and legs should not be cauterized, till they die.

You can have mine if you want, I only flush it away, Fill yer boots

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

When are they going to tape the Jewish and catholic schools?

People are entitled to their beliefs I thought.

Indeed, and I would certainly defend their right to believe what they wish

Do they have to adhere to secular dogma? Wear mini skirts and drink alcohol

No they can sod off back to any Islamic country of their choice if they don't like the UK

Unlike the more backward societies such as Islamic countries, in the UK we have given ourselves the right to wear what the hell we like and to drink what we wish when adult.

More Muslim hate threads, they never stop here.

Nope my friend there is no one hating Muslims here but plenty of condemnation of their wicked religion that demands preferential treatment and abuses children.

For the record I find the Allah religion as equally repugnant as the jesus/yawhe religion none of them should be taught to children let alone in British schools.

I would no more trust a muslim than an xtian or a jew, one never knows when an invisible man in the sky will tell them to kill me.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
There should be a proper campaign to get religion out of education.
It doesn't mix.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by NonKonphormist
It doesn't mix.

Seems obvious, doesn't it.
Like suggesting we get double bacon cheeseburgers out of physical fitness training...not only do they not mix, they actually cancel each other out.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
It's good that the angle the documentary appears to be pursuing is that of child abuse. However don't forget that kids were hit like this in the majority of schools not so long ago. In the late 1960s and early 1970s the cane was phased out in most primary schools. In England in 1987 the cane was banned in state-funded secondary schools. It was finally banned in private schools in 1999.

So only 12 years ago kids were still being beaten in Private schools in England. It is therefore important to remember that British society still openly accepted this as 'normal' behaviour just over a decade ago. There are still plenty of advocates for bringing the cane back into education to be found presently.

To suggest that this is endemic of Islamic culture on the whole is incorrect. I would suspect that many of the parents who have paid good money to send their children to these schools will be shocked to find out what actually goes on.

Just to add there is good evidence to suggest that boys in particular perform much better whilst attending same sex schools. The religious element is fairly unnecessary. I attended a religious school (not much choice in Northern Ireland) and TBH I found it pretty pointless. We had only a few RE classes each week, and they were only about 30 minutes a piece.
edit on 14-2-2011 by Big Raging Loner because: To add sentence.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by The Djin

Unlike the more backward societies such as Islamic countries, in the UK we have given ourselves the right to wear what the hell we like and to drink what we wish when adult.

That's not entirely true though is it?

In a few years full Islamic veils will most likely be banned in the UK. Also in April 2011 herbal medicines will be banned from sale. High taxation of 'undesirable' products also forces us to reconsider what we can and cannot consume.

Don't be fooled by the illusions of freedom, one day we could have just as much control forced upon us in the UK as in the "backward Islamic societies." Although it will most likely be achieved in a much more indirect and underhanded fashion. So subtle and gradual most will not be aware of it until it's too late.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Raelsatu

I really do feel bad for people that follow a religion based around the standards of an insane pedophile, and use it as an excuse to beat/rape women, traumatize children, and have sex with 9 year olds.

You just described 90% of catholic schools but I don't hear anyone screaming for them to be banned..

:shk: That's simply not true.
BTW .. much more abuse happens in the public schools then in any Catholic or Protestant school.
Google is your friend.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by NonKonphormist
It doesn't mix.

There is -

NSS - Campaigning For Secular Education

Link www.secularism.org.uk...

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

That's not entirely true though is it?

I would say it is not entirely accurate if we are to consider the differences between a public places and private places business etc

In a few years full Islamic veils will most likely be banned in the UK.

I absolutely hope not, what a woman chooses to wear is her own business in my book , however I am willing to accept exceptions such as the work place, banks etc.

Also in April 2011 herbal medicines will be banned from sale. High taxation of 'undesirable' products also forces us to reconsider what we can and cannot consume.

That is a separate issue previously discussed on ATS

Don't be fooled by the illusions of freedom, one day we could have just as much control forced upon us in the UK as in the "backward Islamic societies."

I certainly am not fooled by illusions of freedom when it comes to the state and my own sovereignty however I am free to grant myself freedom from idiotic religious cults. When I say backward Islamic countries I am referring to their theocratic bronze age beliefs. Obviously I failed to communicated that very well, not unlike the Abraham god

Although it will most likely be achieved in a much more indirect and underhanded fashion.

Dude, a Sikh in the UK is excused from motorcycle helmet laws simply because he chooses to believe something, the the veil will no doubt be tugged backward and forward for some time.

At the end of the day it is an end to religion that will move us forward as a species in leaps and bounds

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join