It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lady gaga the reptilian princess arrives to grammies in an egg.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

Now I always get a kick out of the reptilian conspiracies which I honestly can't prove or disprove, but I think a fair amount of us can agree Gaga is a pretty blatant illuminati puppet. So in a vastly ironic gesture for her new song 'born this way' she arrived on the red carpet in dun da da dun a giant egg... not like a human egg either... but a lizard egg.

I also love the very obvious overtones towards the ancient egyptians with the whole carried around like a pharoah/holy object by priests/priestesses wearing gold and white.

*facepalm*

Just food for thought

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by rlnochance
www.cnn.com...

Now I always get a kick out of the reptilian conspiracies which I honestly can't prove or disprove, but I think a fair amount of us can agree Gaga is a pretty blatant illuminati puppet. So in a vastly ironic gesture for her new song 'born this way' she arrived on the red carpet in dun da da dun a giant egg... not like a human egg either... but a lizard egg.

I also love the very obvious overtones towards the ancient egyptians with the whole carried around like a pharoah/holy object by priests/priestesses wearing gold and white.

*facepalm*

Just food for thought

i immediately though of Ishtar who said to come from the moon and descended onto the earth in a giant egg from which she hatched. did you see the facial implants the people carrying her had? those gross bumps.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by rlnochance
www.cnn.com...

*facepalm*

Just food for thought

Lol, you have to have a star for that thread title alone.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
When we she hatch out of the egg - I want to see that image

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by rlnochance

Oh my god. Has the world lost its damn mind. How is this person famous....forget the reptilian thing, this is just straight up stupid
edit on 13-2-2011 by freedish because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I, for one, would shlack her silly. I'd cataclysm so hard, i'd reign down on her...

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by freedish

Agreed. Reptilian overtones aside, she's got to be one of the most blatantly creepy things I've ever seen. The creature known as gaga should be incinerated to ash in the center of the sun for the good of all humanity.

Personal, humble opinion, of course

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
i've noticed she tries hard, or is being told to symbolize an occultic angle. she is always covering one of her eyes.
vigilantcitizen.com has been all over this for a while now.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by rlnochance

not sure how you come to the conclusion she is an illuminati puppet................ lettle bizare and an attention whore sure, but thats as far as i would go.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I heard somewhere that she used human corpses on her stage setup (chinese slaves or something) can anyone verify this? I don't understand why all the kids love her, I would have been frightened to death of her at that age! She is a creepy, wierd abomination. There is also some conspiracy surrounding a young lady she used to work with, apparently she stole her style and sound and then supposedly pushed her out of a window! Crazy stuff man, crazy stuff.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Gixxer

Honestly:

lmgtfy.com...

There's plenty of good info on the how and why for my reasoning on her being a pretty blatant illuminati puppet. I see a lot of self loathing in her work, which to me just reeks of someone who feels intense shame and does whatever they can to cope with it. In this case, it's put on public display.

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I was standing in line at a grocery store once and a little girl, about 4 years old, with her mother in line in front of me, looked at a magazine cover and started shouting excitedly, ",Lady Gaga! Lady Gaga!"

It was a major step along my journey to losing all hope for humanity.

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: rlnochance

Out of morbid curiosity I clicked on your link. It was the first time I've been to Clown News Network's website in years.

Now I feel like I need to go shower, dammit!

ETA: BTW, it's actually not "reptilian." It's nephelim and anunaki.

:
edit on 2022 7 15 by incoserv because: ETA.

top topics

join