It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Whitehouse tonight

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Yep, definately looks like a plane to me. Sorry.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong but was not the whole agency thing determined to be a hoax. It did have the tell tale signs of being a hoax or at least sounded like some elaborate internet leg pulling.
edit on 13-2-2011 by ELahrairah because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

Just an FYI-it's not the OP's fault.It's an ATS glitch.It's happened to me several times before when I've been on ATS...

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Just thought I'd point out that this picture isn't in the direction of the White House. The camera would need to be turned around to see the White House. However, the camera is pointing in the direction of Reagan Airport, meaning that there is nothing anomalous in this picture.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Yup. people are grasping at straws because the agency promised they would not rescind this time. If there is no UFO then the agency is DONE. That means that some people wasted a helluva lot of time on nuthin'.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Abductee001

hi - from the pictures you have linked - it is virtually impossible to tell what the range of the object is - be it aircraft or UFO

it may " appear " to be over a building - or in a no fly zone - but thats just an illusion from a 2D image

the plane is only on the same compass bearing as the building - determining its range is far more complicated

it can be done , but for a cityscape like that you need to know

1 - position of the camera

2 size of the building

3 size of the object

knowing the position of the camera alows you to use a map to determine the range to the building

knowing the zize of the building allows you to measure ho many pixels its image occupies - this how many pixels / m it occupies -

and lastly - from the size of the object - obviously its size on the image can be compared to the size of the building - and voila - you now know if its indeed above that building - and if no - if its infront or behind it

simples

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join