It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs always near my house.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by apodictic
reply to post by skeptic_al

Sure, also looks like there's no building there...lol

click for daytime view

Of course there are no buildings there. It's totally different view to the Night time Vid.
And I didn't say Buildings, I said Building Framework, so there are no walls.

ROLF.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
OP, I'm up in Lake County on the Border with WI. Can you please give (or repeat) the direction you see the lights? I am ALWAYS out on the deck looking for lights and only see aircraft coming from out west and banking south to hit O' Hare, or, heading North OUT of O'Hare.

I'll keep an eye open for ya.

Cuhail

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

O'Hare is almost directly east from here brother. Extra eyes would be very much appreciated

Sun's down right now and no sign of them out there. Bunch of planes but no fancy lights yet
edit on 14-2-2011 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
i know where Bartlett is, brother. I need to know what direction you are seeing the strange, unidentified lights. What direction are YOU facing when you see them?

Cuhail

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

East

edit: my mistake I should have clarified it's in the same direction as o'hare

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

Thanks.
Figures too. I have a great view South and West.
I grew up in Libertyville and we had a big picture window facing East. Between 5 and 9 pm there's always a line of airliners coming in from over the lake. I'm not saying that's what it is, but, it was every night.

Cuhail

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

reply to post by Cuhail

O'Hare is almost directly east from here brother. Extra eyes would be very much appreciated

Sun's down right now and no sign of them out there. Bunch of planes but no fancy lights yet

How far away are you from Acacia Park Cemetary on West Irving Park Road???

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

Haha

Yeah man I watch planes fly in and out of o'hare all the time. They always fly over my house, it's pretty much a straight path. But I can always spot planes because their landing lights are on, they flash and stuff. I can see them move, too. But these things I've been seeing stay in the same place for hours. I haven't seen any yet tonight but if I do, and they're in the same place for more than 15 minutes, I'm going on a little cruise

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Well, since we arew getting a break in the weather, head to the lakefront (up north a bit to eliminate city light) and start filming there. I'm truly interested, man! If it's NOT the usual plane lights, let's get some good video of it.

I would if I had a DVR.

Cuhail

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 1088no5

That's in Norridge right?
Unless mapquest is wrong. Otherwise it says it's about 35 minutes away, and 21 miles

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
double post

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

Definitely gonna get a better filming location than where I am now

I'm gonna be super pissed if they stop showing up now though

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
(SNIP)

LOL, maybe it's just me but.....

The Nighttime Vid appeared to have much better zoom and focus than the Daytime Vid
The Daytime Vid did show something there, but it was so out of Focus it was just one big Blur.

So far you havn't done anything to prove it not deceptive.

I WANT TO BELIEVE

Mod Edit to remove a quote of an actioned post
edit on 14-2-2011 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic_al

LOL, maybe it's just me but.....

Yep it is

The Daytime Vid did show something there, but it was so out of Focus it was just one big Blur.

Nah it didn't. Besides some trees in my neighborhood lol

I couldn't care less if you believe what shows up there or not, to be completely honest. Peace

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

reply to post by 1088no5

Unless mapquest is wrong. Otherwise it says it's about 35 minutes away, and 21 miles

Oh, geez... you must be on the other side of 94 then. So much for my theory then.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1088no5

reply to post by 1088no5

Oh, geez... you must be on the other side of 94 then. So much for my theory then.

Hahahah yeah

I'd like to hear your theory anyways though.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

I was just thinking that they were hanging out in/over a large wooded area somewhere between you and O'Hare... which would be hard to pinpoint at ground level. But if you could just find a tall public building with access to an upper floor/roof that was close to where I suspect they may be (a large wooded area) you just might get a better perspective.
edit on 14/2/11 by 1088no5 because: correction

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by 1088no5

Ahhhh I knew I read that post before, I think I forgot to reply to it I apologize.
I took your advice and went to google earth earlier and tried looking for wooded areas between me and O'hare. I found some areas, but nothing really special. Just some little wooded areas, or little fields scattered around, but they're all surrounded by some type of buildings. Everything in my line of sight is pretty industrialized. Hmm I wonder where I can find some taller buildings around here though. That'd be a cool thing to do. I'm gonna keep looking and see if I can find any place nearby

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join