It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs always near my house.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

Seems like you are not getting any closer to an answer here on ATS but since they reappear so frequently why not attempt to physically track them down again? You really have a great opportunity as most lights in the sky are but fleeting glimpses. Good Luck and stay curious

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by iforget

I tried man. The highway I have to go down ends up leading me away from the lights. I wish there was a way to know exactly where they were so I could have some plan of how to get there. Where ever they are, they're kinda far away

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
OK, you guys may get a kick out of this... Seems a few more people have seen them to and reported them on NUFORC

Check this link out... It has a list of reports in your state.
www.nuforc.org...

Now more specifically, check out these particular sightings that have recently been reported...

www.nuforc.org... ( Note the proximity to O'Hare )
www.nuforc.org...
www.nuforc.org... ( This one sort of reminds me of the other report on MUFON)

Those are just a very few, but there are TONS to look through... But it does seem, that you are not the only one seeing these things....

Again, more and more interesting.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
OK, you guys may get a kick out of this... Seems a few more people have seen them to and reported them on NUFORC

Check this link out... It has a list of reports in your state.
www.nuforc.org...

Now more specifically, check out these particular sightings that have recently been reported...

www.nuforc.org... ( Note the proximity to O'Hare )
www.nuforc.org...
www.nuforc.org... ( This one sort of reminds me of the other report on MUFON)

Those are just a very few, but there are TONS to look through... But it does seem, that you are not the only one seeing these things....

Again, more and more interesting.

Wow dude very cool. I didn't know about these websites. It's awesome to know other people are seeing some strange stuff around here too. Thanks for those links.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Think about this: Is there another spot that you could observe these light from? If you could get a triangulation on these lights you might be able to determine a general location for them. Is there another vantage point that would grant you more freedom of movement?

Don't get me wrong you seem genuinely baffled and curious and I am just attempting to toss you some ideas and encouragement

edit on 2/14/2011 by iforget because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by iforget

That's actually a good idea. I might map out a location to drive to and see if I can film it from there. The only problem out here though is that there's a lot of houses and stuff blocking the skyline so it makes it difficult to see. If I were on ground level outside of my house I most likely wouldn't be able to see those lights because the houses block the view. But I'll definitely try finding another place to film from.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by apodictic

Wow dude very cool. I didn't know about these websites. It's awesome to know other people are seeing some strange stuff around here too. Thanks for those links.

Oh yeah, MUFON ( Mutual UFO Network) And NUFORC ( National UFO Reporting Center) are two websites that you can report sightings to. They also have teams of investigators that will check things out if there interest is peaked.

Remember the sighting over Stephenville Texas? Made national headlines? MUFON actually investigated that one. Interviewed witnesses and all that...

Every now and then if you watch one of those UFO type shows on the history channel you will hear these groups being mentioned and sometimes they will have people on from these two groups...

So yeah, two legit companies that you can report to who do investigate and try to find explanations.

But I digress. Hey, no problem about the links. Figured you might like to see them.
edit on 14-2-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Very cool.

I was looking at the website you just gave and it seems some sightings have been happening for a while. I found one in South Elgin from 2009, and that's maybe 20 minutes away from me. Check it out

www.nuforc.org...

That describes it almost perfectly

Edit: oh and a guy from my town reported the story too I guess, which backs up her claim
edit on 14-2-2011 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Astronomy Clubs

This page lists astronomy clubs in Illinois. An email to one of these for some advice? Just a thought...

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by iforget

Awesome man, I see two of them that are within a reasonable distance of me. I'll shoot them some emails later today. thanks

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

No problem I hope they help. Keep us informed many of us also share your curiosity.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by iforget

No problem I hope they help. Keep us informed many of us also share your curiosity.

will do

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Next time you see them,try if you can to get as close as possible.Think of how awesome it would be to get a close up shot of a ufo...and how famous you would be!Or that might backfire on you and people will make fun of you,call you crazy or say you created an "elaborate hoax".Damned if you do and damned if you don't.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
nice video footage dude, this thread deserves more attention

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

I know, it'd be soo awesome. I'm gonna try again next time I see them. Hopefully they show up again tonight.

reply to post by Etherea1

Thank you very much

unfortunately people much more prefer videos of crazy space beams and 90 degree turns. Wish I could provide that, but these seem like some pretty lazy objects

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I probably missed it somewhere but can you tell me the location of where you are? As, I have heard several stories of these exact sightings all over the place. Including above my house!...all the time lately. I'm in Utah.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

I'm in Bartlett, Illinois. About 25-30 miles outside of Chicago

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

weird i was going to try to start a thread today but wasnt sure how to. i saw what i think was my first UFo ever yesterday !!! similar to what you described it was not moving it would just get brighter then vanish this was during the day a sunny day, i kept waiting excitedly for it to zoom away at UFo speeds which to my dismay it never did. i figured possibly a helicopter but it stayed still for hours so no way. hmmmm.
nice post! too bad we will never for the time being at least know what the heck we are seeing.
*Orange County California

edit on 14-2-2011 by fairytale because: added location

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by elfulanozutan0

holly cr@p great vid!!!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

ok WOW WOWWW just watched your video, if i saw something like that i would loose my mind, that is way cooler than what i saw forget i even mentioned my UFO story lol. you should call the news stations next time, or at least go bang on neighbors doors! how flippin exciting!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join