It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs always near my house.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Apodictic, I initially thought something was a bit fishy because you removed the other videos, due to trolling, I do think the videos are genuine, I have no idea what they are, they are obviously UFO at this point, I'm not saying UFO meaning space ship, just UFO because no one can verify what they are.

I am curious why if you were annoyed at trolls that you just re-upped them so that trolls could do the same all over again? Anyway, that is me being curious this time, not skeptical.

Of thing I am certain of is that weedwacker is intent on debunking you at any cost, first aeroplanes, potentially feasible, but not for 2 hours as you say, and also if you're not filming over the airport. Then weedwacker proclaimed flares, now that is stretching it! Two instances on different nights and he has got answers for both, and both seem wrong to me. So that says he will try and debunk you at any cost. That is suspicious, what is his motive because it seems that it's a deliberate attempt to put you off?

Then on the last couple of pages, cant rememeber which member butone said that they agreed with weedwacker they were flares, but also made a point of saying weedwackers behaviour wasn't appropriate, kind of like a double-bluff. Trying to throw people off the trail, but making you think that he is on your side, kinda makes their flare theory more believable.

So you see, there seems to be a contingent working together at any cost to prove all UFOs are fake, even if the evidence is suggesting otherwise. I personally am all for going over ever finite detail to make sure nothing is fishy, but c'mon, saying these are flares when they are blatantly not does represent suspicious activity in my eyes!

I think the OP is onto something, lets hope you have more sightings...

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
A similar video from around a similar time to the OP's video, shot in the North-East of England...

www.youtube.com...

I linked to this on a ufo site, thought it was relevant because of th similarities, but then after going onto youtube direct it appears that this might actually be ship lights, but still might be of interest to someone.
edit on 27-2-2011 by 4hero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 4hero

Agreed totally.

But just one thing. I didn't reupload my video on multiple accounts, those are other people who ripped my video and reupped themselves. I was just giving the links so that people can still view the videos, even though it's not from my account. Didn't want it to seem like I was scared off by the trolls or anything lol. Only giving alternatives.

I haven't seen them since Feb 18th, so I don't know when the next time I'll be able to see them will be.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

Cool, well the more people that see them the better I say, they should credit you though. Trolls, yeah they're everywhere, just like the deliberate debunkers, they're one of the same breed! Lol

Well, even if they never appear agin, you have at least captured something interesting, that definitely were not planes, helicopters, flare, laterns or any other explainable items... Good work.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I haven't seen them since Feb 18th, so I don't know when the next time I'll be able to see them will be.

At O'Hare the winds have been since the 18th.

18th - winds westerly

19th - winds easterly

20th - winds easterly

21st - winds easterly

22nd - winds easterly moving to southerly late on during the night

23rd - winds south easterly moving to southerly late on during the night

24th - winds north easterly

25th - winds southerly

26th - winds easterly moving to southerly

27th - winds north easterly

28th - winds north easterly

From

www.wunderground.com...

Type in KORD for the indicator for O'Hare.

Anybody visiting the location of 1st Street and East Franklin in Bloomingdale wouldn't see a repeat of the lights as per the 13th February. This due to the fact that the aircraft haven't been noted landing from over the lake.

When the winds change and favour the lake side runways for landing those lights will magically appear during a busy period. All it takes is a bit of patience, time and accurate recording of both Flight Aware and ATC tower live at O'Hare.

TJ

edit on 27-2-2011 by tommyjo because: Spelling

edit on 27-2-2011 by tommyjo because: Spelling

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 4hero

Huh?

...you have at least captured something interesting, that definitely were not planes...

Ummm. Yes, they were.

I am afraid the OP may be mistaken, and in fact...well, haven't seen any recent "newer" ones, so.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edit: Post right above mine, good job for looking that info up. Explains the lack of "sightings" in that same direction lately, quite nicely....
edit on 27 February 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
No problem WW.

Going back to the 13th when the Father and Son filmed from Bloomingdale.

13th - winds west south west moving to west

14th - winds east moving to southerly

15th - winds southerly

16th - winds southerly

17th - winds southerly moving to west/west northerly around midnight.

I don't suppose that anyone would be up filming from Bloomingdale at that time of night on the 17th when the winds were westerly?

A good solid westerly wind over Chicago on a clear night should make the lights magically appear out over the lake?

TJ
edit on 27-2-2011 by tommyjo because: Additional info added

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Unfortunately I don't really care what you think weedwhacker, you have proven yourself to be a misinformation agent many times in these threads so anything you say is not relevant to this in my eyes. The OP has repeatedly stated but you fail to acknowledge, that he was not filming the airport, and that they were there for 2 HOURS. In the SAME position for 2 HOURS. I will repeat one more time weedwhacker 2 HOURS!!!!

OK, you might get it now, stop wasting people's time trying to interfere with all your deliberate misinfo please, you are becoming a nuisance due to deliberately not listening to the facts. We heard your cries of planes pages ago, that was debunked due to the location the OP was filming and the time they were in the same formation for. So unless you have something new to add to this then please stop repeating something that is not now relevant!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Currently landing on Runway 27 left and right and Runway 28 at O'Hare.

'Monday, 28 February 2011, 19:29:04 CST'

Flight Aware showing up to 10 aircraft positioned out over the Lake. Air Traffic Control sounding very busy.

TJ

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Screen shot of activity at O'Hare during the evening of 28 February.

TJ

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Screen shot of O'Hare on the evening of 1st March. Runways 27 and 28 in use.

Chicago time

Tuesday, 1 March 2011, 18:22:12 CST

TJ

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by 4hero

Huh?

...you have at least captured something interesting, that definitely were not planes...

Ummm. Yes, they were.

I am afraid the OP may be mistaken, and in fact...well, haven't seen any recent "newer" ones, so.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edit: Post right above mine, good job for looking that info up. Explains the lack of "sightings" in that same direction lately, quite nicely....
edit on 27 February 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

The lack of sightings would reinforce that they are UFO's because if they were planes, which they are not, then he'd be seeing them more regularly! All throughout this thread all you plane hoaxers have stupidly ignore the OP's continuous comments that he was NOT filming over the airport, and they were there for 2 HOURS, and they haven't been back, so they cannot be planes for all these reason! If you once again say they are planes or post plane information after having this explained to you on numerous occasions then you will just carry on to highlight that you are deliberate disinfo agents!

2010 International UFO Congress
www.youtube.com...

Part 1 of 12, the first part is just an introduction but as it goes on there is conclusive evidence of UFO's from NASA and other sources, and similar footage to the OP's in places. No doubt weedwhacker will think they're planes! Maybe you need to visit the opticians!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by 4hero

Not the old disinfo agent diatribe? Please get real and stop using it. It just shows you how gullible you are! You keep on harping on about 2 hours and not facing the airport. The OP is claiming that the lights are the same as the 13th February lights filmed from Bloomingdale. The Father and Son that filmed then were facing east and looking out over the lake in the direction of the airport. So far nobody has taken up the challenge to go and film again from 1st Street and Franklin in Bloomingdale when the winds favour approaches over the lake. Why do you think that is?

Post from OP claiming that the 13th February lights are the same as what he seen.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What you are seeing on the 13th February footage is what you will see on any clear night at O'Hare when the winds are westerly. O'Hare is a busy, busy airport. Check out the number of movements during a busy period. If the winds are westerly up to 3 runways can be in use for landing. Think what the lights will look like strung out over the lake up to 20 miles plus?

TJ

edit on 6-3-2011 by tommyjo because: Spelling

edit on 6-3-2011 by tommyjo because: Additional info added

edit on 6-3-2011 by tommyjo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

I think it's strangely quiet on this topic, lately.

Do ya s'ppose that the OP actually looked at the evidence presented here (and other threads) and, on the recent nights when ORD was landing to the West (as your screenshots, above, point out)....maybe, just maybe our OP has figured it out, and ergo....no more "UFO" videos.....

Just sayin'.......

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I concur completely. Stand by for 4hero to pounce with a volley of disinfo agent.
You might even get a 'government shill'?

TJ

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by tommyjo

I think it's strangely quiet on this topic, lately.

Do ya s'ppose that the OP actually looked at the evidence presented here (and other threads) and, on the recent nights when ORD was landing to the West (as your screenshots, above, point out)....maybe, just maybe our OP has figured it out, and ergo....no more "UFO" videos.....

Just sayin'.......

Or I had some things in my life that came up and other things that needed to be straightened out and pleasing you has not been my number one priority.

sighting on the south side
raw footage

edit on 3-4-2011 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Yup.

Didn't you see, someone started a thread based on that very clip, from the local ABC affliate.

AIRPLANES>

Just like last time. Same as before. (...Insert eyeroll here...)

Oh, one difference, in this version? A VERY crappy camera (probably a cell phone??). The lights are NOT "blinking" on and off, as someone else (incorrectly) seemed to think, and state (was it one of the newscasters??).

Did I mention, CRAPPY camera?? Every time the camera is moved, that is when the lights appear to "blink". It is a camera artifact, due to low resolution.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Nope, haven't been on here since Feb 28th.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join